Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). (6422 Views)

Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (photo) / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by PigMeat: 1:42am On Apr 02, 2018

1 Like

Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Savage post

2 Likes

Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by Collins0609(m): 1:51am On Apr 02, 2018
Ok,no p.urs wil come at d right time
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by PigMeat: 1:52am On Apr 02, 2018
amani63:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Savage post
Why did u say that?
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by PigMeat: 1:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Collins0609:
Ok,no p.urs wil come at d right time
It not me Oga, I saw it on Facebook and I was surprised to see it. Are women that desperate? why are women capitalising/prioritising marriage instead of prioritising how to make impact in their world?

3 Likes

Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by dacanv(m): 2:12am On Apr 02, 2018
You probably ugly or forming hard to get.

1 Like

Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by Stemkay: 5:30am On Apr 02, 2018
Looking for ready made player...... grin
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by Blackfire(m): 6:45am On Apr 02, 2018
Uuuhhhhhh.....

You are still waiting for mr right.
With your long long list of requirements.

Dont worry the aliens from another planets are coming.
Or you could do a time travel.
Or you can go tru the worm hole.

3 Likes

Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by jericco1(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2018
8 planets?
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by PigMeat: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2018
jericco1:
8 planets?
Yea, 8 planets. A lot of persons said there are 8 planets.
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by jericco1(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2018
PigMeat:
Yea, 8 planets. A lot of persons said there are 8 planets.
yes it's true. Pluto is not a planet. my brain been dey sleep
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by PigMeat: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2018
jericco1:

yes it's true. Pluto is not a planet. my brain been dey sleep
So what is Pluto? why is it included in our elementary geography?
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:30am On Apr 02, 2018
dacanv:
You probably ugly or forming hard to get.

Or too pretty too

1 Like

Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:32am On Apr 02, 2018
PigMeat:
Pluto was erroneously adjudged to be a planet

1 Like

Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by habsydiamond(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2018
Labe orun.....aye toto...akamora.....haaaĆ !!!!!!!
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 02, 2018
In the Nigerian context, where there is poverty prevailing, marriage for ladies is their leeway out of frustration and poverty, it is Poverty Alleviation for them.
PigMeat:

It not me Oga, I saw it on Facebook and I was surprised to see it. Are women that desperate? why are women capitalising/prioritising marriage instead of prioritising how to make impact in their world?
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by PigMeat: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Pluto was erroneously adjudged to be a planet
Alright. It will really be difficult to emancipate a lot of persons whose minds have been corrupted with such error. U know when u try to tell a child that your school teacher was wrong.
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by Preshy561(f): 8:16am On Apr 02, 2018
maybe,she chose to be single.
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2018
PigMeat:

Alright. It will really be difficult to emancipate a lot of persons whose minds have been corrupted with such error. U know when u try to tell a child that your school teacher was wrong.

Lol, your signature though
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by PigMeat: 8:21am On Apr 02, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, your signature though
what happened to it? lol
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by jericco1(m): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2018
PigMeat:
it doesn't meet the qualifications that makes up a planet.
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by PigMeat: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
maybe,she chose to be single.
How? someone is crying of not getting hooked up and you are saying she may have chosen to remain single?
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by Preshy561(f): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2018
PigMeat:

How? someone is crying of not getting hooked up and you are saying she may have chosen to remain single?
yes,because there are many fishes in the ocean.
I have a girlfriend that cries about not having a partner,but she always have chykers here and there.
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by PigMeat: 8:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

yes,because there are many fishes in the ocean.
I have a girlfriend that cries about not having a partner,but she always have chykers here and there.
Lol, there are no many fishes in the river oo. men are few. may be she realised those men coming to her want to use her and dump her.
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 02, 2018
Lolz, e dey pain.
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by mgdimagaladima(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2018
something is wrong with her ...... let her check her self well in and out
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by amazingfatlose(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Na wa ooooo
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by fubbyy(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
something is wrong with her ...... let her check her self well in and out
how can something be wrong with her, are all the girls taken? As the matter of fact there are single women than taken ones
Re: See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). by jeyselassie(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
She didnt list the village amount there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do The People We Attract Tell Something About Us? / Female Climax And Male Ejaculation Which One Sweet Pass. / My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.