Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) (25803 Views)

Senator Haliru Jika Shares 55 Cars, 96 Motorcycles, 83 Keke In Bauchi / Boy Dies As Halliru Jika, Lawmaker Throws Money In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by Ekekester(m): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2018
Photos From The Wedding Of Aisha Buhari's Younger Brother

The wedding dinner of Aisha Buhari's younger brother, Hamza and his wife, Hadiza Halilu Ahmed, took place last night. It was attended by President Buhari, wife of Vice President Dolapo Osinbajo and others.

http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/04/photos-from-wedding-of-aisha-buharis.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by Angelparadise: 6:39am On Apr 02, 2018
Nice pic

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 6:43am On Apr 02, 2018
If Buhari has initiated laudable capital projects the way he attends weddings Nigeria will be a far better place

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by mysteriousman(m): 6:50am On Apr 02, 2018
Oga wife and deputy oga wife like each other well well

10 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by Sheuns(m): 6:56am On Apr 02, 2018
lipsrsealed

Let the bashing begin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by Nogodye(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2018
HML.,
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2018
nice pix
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2018
d first pic shows a cow standing in the middle of some people..

12 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by dealslip(f): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
If Buhari has initiated laudable capital projects the way he attends weddings Nigeria will be a far better place
Bro you are a wiket somebori grin

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by Enice(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
the way the drunken master was initiating laudable projects without providing funds for them?

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 8:30am On Apr 02, 2018
It's a wedding galore suddenly in their house hold...

This is what Niger delta oil money can do ... grin

10 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by Lakson0001: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2018
Nice pictures
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:34am On Apr 02, 2018
I know that dul-lard must be there, weeding presidio0t

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by cyberdurable(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2018
grin
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by wiloy2k8(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Bulshit

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2018
You will hardly see the rich muslim women put on hijab.

Only the poor hungry ones put on hijab from morning till night

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by semyman: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Get out, what is your stress?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by id4sho(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2018
There Time, when na my time, na my time and I go start to shine

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2018
The moronic dullard of a president is now a wedding commissioner. grin

7 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by alphacyborg(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2018
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear and by considering each and every one's opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
grin

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by BornAgainMay: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Marrying n producing dullards like their father...
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by HZNjnr(m): 9:38am On Apr 02, 2018
Buhari and weddings 5&6....just like Lai Muhammed & lies

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2018
semyman:
Get out, what is your stress?

Do you need a crystal ball to tell you that my stress is Buharis poor leadership and we want him out ASAP .. now that you know my stress go get your PVC and join us as we throw the failed leader out

9 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by kingofboiz(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2018
SMH
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by san316(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2018
As usual, flamboyant and glamorous while the poor languish in lack. Gunny thing us, they still have the strength to fight for the elites.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2018
mysteriousman:
Oga wife and deputy oga wife like each other well well

That's what u get, when two smart ladies, are brought in contact.
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by uyplus(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2018
PMB is yet to abolish the unconstitutional office of first lady o. Oga promise and fail! Tomorrow Aisha go enter keke, fry akara to confuse pipu. In other news, dollar still high, presidential jets still dey, him never sell am, budget for president food is running into billions of naira, economy is in shambles, insecurity has taken over some parts of the country, but the 85yrs old president is still busy junketing around and gracing weddings.

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:41am On Apr 02, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by lekkan(m): 9:46am On Apr 02, 2018
what's my own
Next!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kiki Osinbajo Daughter Berated For “Attacking” Her Mother's Critic / Police ‘still Awaiting Directive’ To Arrest Saraki / Sunday Dare Relocates To MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.