Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) (25835 Views)

Senator Haliru Jika Shares 55 Cars, 96 Motorcycles, 83 Keke In Bauchi / Boy Dies As Halliru Jika, Lawmaker Throws Money In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by skales67(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2018
dullardihno

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by xcolanto(m): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2018
Just see the way northerners are rushing to get their kids and families married in buhari regime because they are using our resources to sponsor these marriages. Its the northern kings favourite gesture!
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 9:49am On Apr 02, 2018
Dem don use all our money do weddings finish ooo..Chai

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by innocential3032(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2018
Last month was all bout visiting the grave of the people dat lost their lives in the hands of his colleague(herdsmen) attending marriage ceremonies, visiting dapchi, and all that. This month of april i want to be reading that buhari visit so so state to commision whatever that wil create job opportunities for the masses. Though his time is nearly due for him to go back to daura

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by lebanonboy: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2018
Buhari has turn aso villa to wedding event center

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by Mutuwa(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2018
Enice:
the way the drunken master was initiating laudable projects without providing funds for them?

I love this name : Drunken Master grin grin grin grin
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2018
good one
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by Joelsblog(m): 10:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Chai...... Nigeria... Finished we are... We can't boast of any good thing Buhari has done... vote for Buhari 2019

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by JAWBONE(m): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2018
The Wedding President

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:19am On Apr 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:
If Buhari has initiated laudable capital projects the way he attends weddings Nigeria will be a far better place

How can you see any project when you are stock to a place?
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2018
CoolAmbience:

How can you see any project when you are stock to a place?

How do you know I am stuck in a place when you still spell "stuck" as "stock" just like your illiterate hero Buhari .

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:51am On Apr 02, 2018
Aboki too don dey cut wedding cake like human beans

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Weddings ares the next big achievements of this administration. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
SarkinYarki:

How do you know I am stuck in a place when you still spell "stuck" as "stock" just like your illiterate hero Buhari .

That was a typo error. Trace my previous posts. Thanks for pointing that out.

My advice, why not vie for the office of president? Why allow illiterates govern you?
Re: Wedding Of Hamza Halilu Ahmed And Hadiza Shuabu Jika (Photos) by seunfape(m): 12:40am On Apr 03, 2018
This regime really try for wedding

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Dress Code: Adopted, Approved In Line With International Practice - Police / NLC/TUC Continue Talks With FG Today At 6pm / Children Discover Samaila Inusa’s Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.