Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester (4883 Views)

Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari / Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Leriland(m): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2018
National Mosque by angry protesters
Yesterday President Mohammadu Buhari escaped being lynched at the National Mosque, Abuja by angry protesters suspected to be members of Islamic Movement of Nigeria.

The president, who came to the Mosque for the second time since his inauguration in 2015 for the wedding of his brother-in-law, Hamza, was attacked by a large group of irate worshippers immediately after the end of the Friday prayers.

Sensing the danger, security forces took over the situation and barricaded the president. The worshippers, shouting ‘you are a murderer, an unjust leader and hypocrite’, were blocked by the security. They continued saying ‘we’re ready to die, you can kill us all’.
It would seem that the irate protesters knew of coming of the President’s coming to the mosque, so they mobilized against him. Julius Berger had earlier in the day erected high barricades around the mosque, which gave out that the president was going to attend Hamza’s wedding.

DELENEWSONLINE learned that the president, who prayed sitting on a chair, indicating his fragile health status, was saved by the whiskers.
Watch video here
http://delenewsonline.com/president-buhari-escapes-being-lynched-at-the-national-mosque-by-angry-protesters/

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Holuwahphemy(m): 9:23am On Apr 02, 2018
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by timwudz(m): 9:26am On Apr 02, 2018
Them suppose kill am

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by clevvermind(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Buhari has done much harm to this country, even his brothers are angry with him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by TheBlessedMAN: 9:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Well considering from the angle of both sides, I seriously think angle 180 is much lesser than 90degree or Phd. Or tell me, why would Buhari allow Osinbajo to sell his left kidney just to raise money to campaign for election. Even Donald trump himself, I don't know what he's doing in Onitsha last week with that Ashawo woman called Bobrisky...well I just want to tell you that my phone just got spoil today and the screen is damaged. Please is this 2go or whatsapp? Tell me please...
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by hourl: 9:42am On Apr 02, 2018
April Fool -1

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 02, 2018
This story is fake, April fool.more likely.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Leriland(m): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Remimadrid:
today is 2nd of April
Do they do April fool on the 2nd?
Try and read and watch the video before passing comments

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Leriland(m): 10:30am On Apr 02, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Well considering from the angle of both sides, I seriously think angle 180 is much lesser than 90degree or Phd. Or tell me, why would Buhari allow Osinbajo to sell his left kidney just to raise money to campaign for election. Even Donald trump himself, I don't know what he's doing in Onitsha last week with that Ashawo woman called Bobrisky...well I just want to tell you that my phone just got spoil today and the screen is damaged. Please is this 2go or whatsapp? Tell me please...
lolllll
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by chernest2002: 10:54am On Apr 02, 2018
Zombies are turning to waillers grin grin 2019 will be more interesting, few zombies trying to market this bad market called buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by yarimo(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2018
Nigeria president escape being lynched, Op must be a citizen of another country. even BURATAI can not escape of being lynched because of the heavy security around them.
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by cupidFlint(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2018
Buharist like sarrki will still blame this on PDP not knowing northern youth done dey get brain small small

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by BishopMagic: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2018
Remimadrid:

see the raw video and judge

http://delenewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/VID-20180402-WA0021.mp4?_=1

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by BishopMagic: 11:50am On Apr 02, 2018
[s]
yarimo:
Nigeria president escape being lynched, Op must be a citizen of another country. even BURATAI can not escape of being lynched because of the heavy security around them.
[/s]
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Redhot111(m): 12:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Igboo no good ooo
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Immediately I saw delenewsonline.com I just smiled.
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Lipscomb(m): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fake news.
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by hakanai(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
It may not be fake news o! The Shiite alias Islamic Movment of Nigeria often disrupt procession after Friday prayers protesting over the detention of there leader Zakzaky. They do that randomly from Mosque to Mosque. I hope one day they won't provoke another action that would result in injury sha. Meanwhile Buhari rating around the mosque is high. Such an action will snow ball into serious smacking from his supporters of any will be lyncher there o.I doubt they will try that in the majorly sunni Mosque. If it were a Shiite mosque then yes or somewhere else sha!

Often they are ignored cos people are almost getting use to it. Other muslims (majorly Sunni) simply ignore them and atimes the police are around to manage it.The would come with cameras and all not. Once the last supplication is completed they spring up chanting and shouting FREE FREE Zazaky!!! or chanting Allahu akbar. It atimes cos panic or apprehension. It's wise they keep that action outside the Mosque before they cause wahallah one day o.

The video link :
http://delenewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/VID-20180402-WA0021.mp4?_=1

Also that is not national Mosque but the gate leading to the Villa
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by fk001(m): 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
See gullible IPOB they have already swallowed the hook cheesy grin
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
timwudz:
Them suppose kill am
Not possible
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by BishopMagic: 1:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
fk001:
See gullible IPOB they have already swallowed the hook cheesy grin

see this maga

the link contains a video of the shiites barracading the national mosque and chanting buhari is a murderer

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Leriland(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
5thElement:
Immediately I saw delenewsonline.com I just smiled.
quay funny about the delenewsonline.com that made you smile
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
Leriland:
quay funny about the delenewsonline.com that made you smile

Obviously fake news.
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by dealslip(f): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
The video shows IMN chanting Buhari is a killer, Mamman Dara, Yakubu Dogara, Saraki, Abubakar is a killer respectively.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Leriland(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
5thElement:

Obviously fake news.
I guess you didn't watch the video

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by otipoju(m): 3:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
cupidFlint:
Buharist like sarrki will still blame this on PDP not knowing northern youth done dey get brain small small

I tell you once northern youths emancipate themselves from mental slavery and demand for the right thing instead of follow follow, there will be progress.

Those criminals fear their people...they know what they are capable of.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by SageMahrez(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
lol.. not my business sha..
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by gameboyo: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
The video is frightening

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by donvolta: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
If the Islamic Movment of Nigeria which has no regard for the constituted authority calls people criminal, then they truly are criminals for ensuring that the laws of the land is upheld.
Everybody in Kaduna knows how violent and unruly shiite under El-Zarkzaki was
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by dignity33: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
BMC are busy writing April fool to discredit the news.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Malawian(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Have you noticed that wherever Buhari goes these days, he goes with water tight security?
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by proeast(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Malawian:
Have you noticed that wherever Buhari goes these days, he goes with water tight security?
The bastard knows he is not safe anywhere in the shithole grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

congratulations to our elected governor...mr fayemi / Breaking: Rivers Electoral Crisis, INEC Accepts Result From 17 Lga's / Running Petrol Generator Is Still Cheaper Than LPG.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.