Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,694 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:24 PM

President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester (4895 Views)

Lawal Adamu Usman Escapes Being Lynched In Kaduna - Independent / Why I Avoid Worshipping In National Mosque – Buhari / Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
where is the said mosque n youths? I see only supporters of zaky....this video sef n.a. wa o......
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 03, 2018
Dis one bad oooooo. Dis ppl get mind pass IPOB. Mods front page tinz, I hv nt seen courage like dis b4 in 9ja.hw i wished dis ppl, IPOB and other groups we join forces to expose dis murderers. RESOLUTION LOADING 49%........

Leriland:
National Mosque by angry protesters
Yesterday President Mohammadu Buhari escaped being lynched at the National Mosque, Abuja by angry protesters suspected to be members of Islamic Movement of Nigeria.

The president, who came to the Mosque for the second time since his inauguration in 2015 for the wedding of his brother-in-law, Hamza, was attacked by a large group of irate worshippers immediately after the end of the Friday prayers.

Sensing the danger, security forces took over the situation and barricaded the president. The worshippers, shouting ‘you are a murderer, an unjust leader and hypocrite’, were blocked by the security. They continued saying ‘we’re ready to die, you can kill us all’.
It would seem that the irate protesters knew of coming of the President’s coming to the mosque, so they mobilized against him. Julius Berger had earlier in the day erected high barricades around the mosque, which gave out that the president was going to attend Hamza’s wedding.

DELENEWSONLINE learned that the president, who prayed sitting on a chair, indicating his fragile health status, was saved by the whiskers.
Watch video here
http://delenewsonline.com/president-buhari-escapes-being-lynched-at-the-national-mosque-by-angry-protesters/
Re: President Buhari Escapes Being Lynched At The National Mosque By Angry Protester by Ratello: 2:45am On Apr 03, 2018
BishopMagic:

see this maga

the link contains a video of the shiites barracading the national mosque and chanting buhari is a murderer

Very very real and daring video. Buhari is toast already

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Of Kwarans My Utmost Priority, Says Gov Abdulrazaq / Our Incoming FCT Minister Looking Dapper, Fresh (photo) / Inflation In Nigeria Climbs To 26.72% In September 2023 - NBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.