Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction (42615 Views)

#bbnaija: The Dress Is Ugly – Kemi Olunloyo On Cee-c And Payporte / BBNaija: Payporte Calls Out Cee-C For 'Disrespecting' An Outfit They Sent Her / BBNaija: I Have Fallen Stupidly For Teddy-A – Bambam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by GuntersChain(m): 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ehen, sex and nudity is what you promote. A show thats relegates morality to the background. See as una make bambam cure konji for live tv.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Adebowale89:

your last sentence was it because of bbnaija u dey curse?

if you can analyse Nigeria development like this, you could ve start from developing your community

Our hypocrisy, corruption and double standards can never allow us progress. You know this truth. The only thing missing in BBnaija is tribalism
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Homeboiy: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
what tribe is Teddy A n bambam
and miracle n nina

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by UdyOgwoUde(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Same show was rated 18+ and condoms were distributed. He's simply exposing himself.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by gihiya(f): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mr payport but disobedience and rudeness sells abii! I taught Cee-c would be punished for redesigning her clothes... Infact I expected a strike for her.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Adebowale89(m): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
Earthbound:

Our hypocrisy, corruption and double standards can never allow us progress. You know this truth. The only thing missing in BBnaija is tribalism

the show is own by individual and a private businessman and a businessman can choose to do what pleases him for his own profit

the show is not a charity show, is called reality show. you need to know the difference between private sector and public sector

bbnaija know the winner of the bbn already, you vote or not and the selling housemates through their vote are those payporte would keep till final, if not aid to win

this is a simple logic and it has nothing to do with Nigeria
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Ugosample(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
This guy is fvcking stupid I swear
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by ameh99: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
This show and the led Apc government has so much in common... grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by ameh99: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
And yet you have a condom warehouse inside the bbn house... grin grin grin

What are the condoms meant for? For decoration I guess grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by HomeOfMe(f): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Euouae:
And youtube has the records when being smashed in the toilet..

This century is not a good time to make history negatively. It hangs online....

Ofuneka being fingered still litters the cyber space. How much more of recent.
But ofunneka is happily married with kids. Nigerian youths just misunderstand the show. It's a Lifestyle reality show just like watching keeping up with the Kardashians. It's just that because some people feel that since sex sells,it could be an easy way to win them votes,but they're wrong. Last years "see Gobbe" was more entertaining because the contestants were mature and they were cautious.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by nextstep(m): 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Er... if there's one thing that sells, it's sex and nudity: hundreds of billion dollars in worldwide revenue from either selling it, or using it provocatively to sell product. wink
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
I won't patronise Payporte because it is so glaring even to the blind that this BBN-Double wahala has some tribal sentiments. If you wanna preach moral here, what is Miracle and Nina still doing in that house Mr. ? You are crazy! You evicted two of the finest housemates. Payporte my foot!
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by flamingREED(m): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
AdaIhiala:
It is quite sad how fast our society is decaying. Lack of self respect and self worth. That a self confessed child of God would throw caution to the winds and permit sex,knowing fully well that she is in the full glare of people,should make one sober and sad...and the fact that people are cheering her on with 'who no dey sin?' should make us pause and ask where we started going wrong as a people. Yes, we may be copying and imitating the west,but too much of imitation is destructive.

Sexual temptation is strong.
While God gives us grace, we must watch and speak out against it as well.

'And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.'
Ezekiel:9:4
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by AdaIhiala(f): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
flamingREED:

Sexual temptation is strong.
While God gives us grace, we must watch and speak out against it as well.

'And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.'
Ezekiel:9:4
[quote]
Every sin on earth comes with temptation,the difference is that,while some can overcome temptation,some can't. But the inability to overcome temptation is not an excuse for sinning.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by flamingREED(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=AdaIhiala post=66373616][/quote]

No one was born with a fate to be immoral.
Be wary of temptations that cause it.
We live in the last time.
And, immorality will abound.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Deejaygold(m): 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Go ahead and tell BamBam that daddy G.O is waiting for her o! [/quote]
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by smile4chris(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
Na WA o.ds man na cast.u dey complain about teddy what abt miracle sex doesn't pay in naija I hear but wetn miracle and Nina still dey do for d house ...imagine Nina gets d highest vote...this man is a cheat..I guess e doesn't like teddy and bam bam sex dats all,e prefers miracle and Nina's ...foolish CEO...ashewo Lobo kobo
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Gerrard59(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
SmartyPants:
Sex doesn't sell but the show is structured to encourage sex: from unisex toilet facilities to sending a male and a female to stay together at some so called luxury room. May i ask why there are cameras in the toilets?

And of course, now i know why the company was so offended that Cee-C didn't like their choice of Calabar outfit for her, since of course the owner is a Calabar man.

Eyo Bassey is from Akwa Ibom State not Cross River.

Moreover, that people of Akwa Ibom and indigenes of Calabar (different from Cross River) are similar in history and tradition doesn't mean they are the same.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by SmartyPants(m): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gerrard59:

Eyo Bassey is from Akwa Ibom State not Cross River.

Moreover, that people of Akwa Ibom and indigenes of Calabar (different from Cross River) are similar in history and tradition doesn't mean they are the same.

Of course they more or less are the same. My mom is Efik so don't try to lecture me on that region.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
This is insulting. All house.mates have their strategies. That means the eviction was manipulated and we should look forward to miracle and nina eviction next. Everyone knows what Big brother is all about. No come form moral man for anybody here
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Gerrard59(m): 12:03am On Apr 03, 2018
SmartyPants:

Of course they more or less are the same. My mom is Efik so don't try to lecture me on that region.

Signs of arrogance.

Eyo is not from Cross River, so how is he a Calabar man? I corrected you on that. Your mom being an Efik woman does not negate that fact.

What if I tell you I'm a thoroughbred Ibibio individual?
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by SmartyPants(m): 12:23am On Apr 03, 2018
Gerrard59:

Signs of arrogance.

Eyo is not from Cross River, so how is he a Calabar man? I corrected you on that. Your mom being an Efik woman does not negate that fact.

What if I tell you I'm a thoroughbred Ibibio individual?

ok.
Re: Bbnaija: C.E.O Of Payporte Eyo Bassey Speaks On Teddy A, Bambam’s Eviction by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Can Payporte actully shut its mouth up.

If its words are true, What are the like of Miracle and Nina still doing in the house.
They are playing a guise game with their ancestors. Who are they fooling.
Bringing back Khloe and Anto to reduce the competition to keep Cee-c

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cross Kneels Down To Beg Angel, To Inquire Why She’s Angry With Him / The 11 Times Marvel's "Black Panther" Depicted African Culture Perfectly / Thin Tall Tony Arrives Lagos After His Eviction From Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.