Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,972 members, 7,810,699 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Nairaclan Bloggers Award - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairaclan Bloggers Award (1158 Views)

West African Bloggers Award 2017 / Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaclan Bloggers Award by Iamhessteem: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hi friends and lovers of Nairaclan, and welcome to the first edition of the 'Nairaclan Blogers award'.

We the admin team are pleased to welcome people of all sorts to this award. So this thread will serve as our registration thread.
Registration starts now!

To register kindly write a reply that contain your Nairaclan user name and a link to your blog or website. Example:
Name: [USER=7]@Cally[/USER]

Registration is as simple as that.

Be aware that even new members of nairaclan are allowed to contest and vote, but that does not warrant the creation of multiple accounts. Doing so violate the rules stated here and will lead to disqualifacation and some punishment from the admin team because we are not taking that lightly.

Please don't post anything except your registration here, you can ask question in the Question thread

We are now looking forwad to annouce the winner of this first edition of the Nairaclan Blogers Award
Cheers
The Nairaclan Admin.

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For Adsense To Credit Your Diamond Bank Account / I Will Get Your Blog Approved For Adsense / Web Designers Needed ( Make 300k+ Monthly )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.