Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat (1591 Views)

One Thing Nigerian Girls Hardly Forgive. / Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? / Reasons Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating Girlfriend Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Ekekester(m): 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
1: EGO:-It certainly has a lot to do with their ego being bruised. The thought that another man was able to sleep with Someone they believed they had “ownership” of breaks them to pieces as most of them think the women incapable of sex without emotions, meaning the woman loves another. Remember men are like a lioness that can kill most animals for its cubs but will not allow another animal to even play with its cubs.

2: GUILT:- If a woman cheats, the man will never forgive not only the woman but himself no matter whose fault it is. He feels he has failed as a man to protect and keep his own.

3: THEY CAN’T FORGET:-When a man is making love with his wife, it is a sacred rituals the way she moan shows that his sacrifice has been accepted. So if she makes love with another man he will be thinking the temple is no more sacred and when he makes love to her and she moans, it will be disgusting cause it will be like that is the way she moaned for the other guy!

4: YOU HAVE LOST HER IF SHE CHEATS:- Female infidelity is often much more damaging to a marriage. Don’t get me wrong: Male cheating is definitely harmful. But when a woman fools around, it’s often the beginning of the end of the relationship. For men, cheating often tends to be opportunistic — they’re in the wrong place at the wrong time and the cheating doesn’t necessarily mean anything emotionally. In fact a man can sleep with a woman today and not remember her again but for a woman to have sex with you (in most cases) you must win her heart to win her body.

5: HE PAID YOUR PRICE:- I guess i gotta be blunt here. I know we call it marriage but I think women are being bought in a way. Don’t kill me yet, let’s analyze it. He buys engagement ring. Proposes to you, you accept then he decides to see your people. Your people accept him and give him a list containing heaven and earth. He agrees to pay, he pays for everything and when your parents feel they have collected enough, they hand you over to him. Then you automatically change your name (Change of ownership) which confirms that you are now his own. I have seen where women sponsored their marriage and the men don’t care when they cheat so I believe the day you stop asking for head-cutting bride price for us to marry then we won’t bother much, imagine paying all that money and she gives it to another man..lol

A DIARY OF NAIJARUNSGIRL

http://www.naijarunsgirl.com/2018/04/why-men-hardly-forgive-women-who-cheat.html

cc; lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello Seun Osewa I have a suggestion for improvement on nairaland, please add a down vote button for people who make, useless threads, repost old topics, repost recent topics , and make abusive threads

Now if an OP gets lots of down votes up to say 100 down votes or dislikes let this be a temporary ban from creating figure threads for that OP till the ban expires .. just for creating topics so that in future the person would think twice about creating a useless thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by bjayx: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked
Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by matrix199(m): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
1 and 3 on point.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by ubunja(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
only losers forgive women who cheat. 9 months down the line those same losers are welcoming another man's baby-with a smile on their stupid faces

10 Likes

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Preshy561(f): 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
lol,who cares! guys that cheat nko?

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
mine is that I can't forget but surely I will forgive you.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by donstan18: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
I think it pains a man more when his wife cheats, than a woman when her husband cheats.
Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by mystery22: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
only fools and cowards forgives women who cheat. cheat on me and and get dumped and abused.issa simple tin.
Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:
lol,who cares!
guys that cheat nko?

who cares lol.When you marry cheat and you will understand that African culture favors men more

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Preshy561(f): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:
I think it pains a man more when his wife cheats, than a woman when her husband cheats.
yes,for some women. but I tell you,in years to come,it won't be the same again,going by how women now treat their cheating husby,lool.

I don't pray to marry one,but If it eventually happens,I will chop off his manhood.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Preshy561(f): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
vingeophysicist:
who cares lol.When you marry cheat and you will understand that African culture favors men more
lol,and you think I value any nonsense culture not to talk about marriage.

who marriage help.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by VanNistelrooy24: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
To see better girls these days hard...

Cheating is not good no matter the gender involved.

I just hate it.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by donstan18: 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

yes,for some women. but I tell you,in years to come,it won't be the same again,going by how women now treat their cheating husby,lool.

I don't pray to marry one,but If it eventually happens,I will chop off his manhood.

Experience and some fact has it that most women who rant toughly on net about cheating men are those ones who can tolerate them the most cheesy

With this, how should I see you? cheesy
Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Preshy561(f): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Experience and some fact has it that most women who rant toughly on net about cheating men are those ones who can tolerate them the most cheesy

With this, how should I see you? cheesy
nna,I hardly tolerate cheaters,infact I dumped my ex because of text msg,and I don't have any value for marriage,so what will make you think that I can tolerate stupid cheaters.
Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by midolian(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
A man that forgives a woman who cheats is a weak man...and his weakness will kill him eventually
Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by donstan18: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

nna,I hardly tolerate cheaters,infact I dumped my ex because of text msg, and I don't have any value for marriage ,so what will make you think that I can tolerate stupid cheaters.

@Embolden, we know you just lied by saying you don't value marriage. But do well not to let what you spill on media hit back at you in reality cheesy be guided.

You'll tolerate a cheater if you so much love him. cheesy

I know women

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

lol, and you think I value any nonsense culture not to talk about marriage.

who marriage help.
i guess you are still young. lol

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Preshy561(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

@Embolden, we know you just lied by saying you don't value marriage. But do well not to let what you spill on media hit back at you in reality cheesy be guided.

You'll tolerate a cheater if you so much love him. cheesy

I know women
tolerate kor,tolerate ni.I will chop off his dick.

I still don't get the essence of marriage till now.

such a waste of time and resources.
Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Preshy561(f): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
vingeophysicist:
i guess you are still young. lol
young kwa.angry
Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by donstan18: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

tolerate kor,tolerate ni.I will chop off his dick.

I still don't get the essence of marriage till now.

such a waste of time and resources.

Lol, stop sounding like a child cheesy

You see marriage as a waste of time, ofwhich you don't need a man in your life? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Preshy561(f): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, stop sounding like a child cheesy

You see marriage as a waste of time, ofwhich you don't need a man in your life? cheesy
It's not worth the hype.
Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Stanleyafam(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Preshy561:

It's not worth the hype.

Have u tried it before? Be guided

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Adamummya(f): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
but someone posted this before
Re: Why Nigeria Men Hardly Forgive Women Who Cheat by Hollasmall: 6:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Most ladies and guys on nairaland looking and always talking down on marriage are HIV positive,they know there's no way there are going to get married so they will rather find a way to discorauge every other person to console themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Advantage Of Being Broke? / / / Pre-wedding Photos Of Man And His Wife-To-Be Who Is A Basketballer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.