Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? (8387 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Bishop Oyedepo And Hiv Test: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by bisisexy(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2007
TAYO BABY,
SOME PEOPLE DON,T EVER HAVE  CRISES EVEN WHEN THEY ARE HIV POSITVE LIKE ROLAKE ODETOYIMBO SHE STILL LOOKS VERY FAT,SHE JUST HAD A BABY 8 YRS AFTER KNOWING SHE HAD HIV,DON,T U SEE HER ON TV SHE ATTENDS REDEEMED,PASTOR ADEBOYE,SHE,S IN AMERICA RIGHT NOW SHE IS AN AIDS AMBASSADOR SHE,S WELL PAID,U CAN EMAIL HER TO GET U COUNSELING ,AND FREE RETTROVIRAL DRUGS,MANY PEOPLE HAVE DONE RISKY THINGS AND DIDN,T GET HIV, LIKE BEING ENGAGED MOST NIGERIANS STOP USING CONDOMS NO MATTER HERE LEARNED THEY ARE ,EVEN SOME THRU BLOOD TRANS FUSION ,RAZOR BLADE,KISSINGSOME HAVE  AND HAVE NOT TESTED,THEY ARE SCARED,SOME PEOPLE HAVE IT  THEY KNOW,ARE GIVING  OTHER PEOPLE ,GOD BLESS U FOR NOT DOING THAT,I WATCHED TURNING POINT A GUY THAT HAD HIV WAS HEALED,TRY GO THE LORDS CHOSEN AT IJESHA BUS TOP ,I KNOW SOME ONE THAT WAS HEALED THERE,GOD WILL USE THIS VIRUS AS A URNING POINT IN YOUR LIFE kiss kiss
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by finemocha(f): 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2007
coloba

my dear do u know that there are more people in teh world dieing from cancer than from aids.  Keep praying, and have faith in life ok.  they are right its silence that has gotten HIV so high, but because people spoke up now we have people living with HIV for over 30 years.  I will keep praying that they find a cure for HIV, or better they keep improving their medicaitno which by the way is doing a marvelous job right now.  if u do decide to tell people be weary of hte people u tell.  u want to be around supportive individiuals not ignorant ones ok.  and as for your girlfriend, what ever u do i know God has already forgiven u because your first concern was her safety.  there are people who will do the complete opposite hence y HIV spreads soo fast and soo much.  i pray people learn from your mistake, especially BLACK MEN.  im a medical student and u will be amazzed at all the black men who say that they dont like using condoms and so they choose not to, which is the dumbest thing i have ever heard, even some medical students i know say that nonsense.  Im sorry but that is one thing the white men i know have always had over black men, using condoms. coloba good luck and God bless ok.  

Macalurss

tell me where u are located and i will tell u all the things that could infect u and kill u faster than HIV/AIDS.  grin
I JUST HOPE U YOURSELF ARE USING CONDOMS WHENEVER U DO WHAT U DO.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by akara(m): 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2007
Keep the faith alive and Jesus will see you through. Just believe that He is able do heal. I think that sharing this, has already started the healing. When satan whispers to you - pick up and uplifting hymn or praise and glorify God. That will put satan to flight.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by LuciferFan(m): 9:10pm On Mar 19, 2007
Coloba does not have HIV! His writing is too composed for someone who has recently been certified HIV-positive, a 27 years old guy for that matter. He's only playing on the sympathy of Nairalanders. I have seen the real 'positive' guys and I can tell you that it's like being sentenced to death. Tell me (others are not interested) what prompted the test: employment? donation of blood? American Visa lottery? annual medical at work? When you were told, what did you do? Was there counselling or you just picked the result sheet and walked out? I do the test every year and I almost die each time the doctor is reading out the outcome. AIDS is real. Abstinence is the only cure but if you can not abstain, then use a condom, except you wish to come to my kingdom grin
I go show you pepper!
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by donnie(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2007
Abstinence is good advice but it isn't a cure. We still have that mighty burden removing, yoke destroying power of the Holy Ghost with us! Jesus is alive and He is the same yesterday today and forever. Be it cancer, epilepsy, AIDS, paralysis, deafness or blindness. The name of Jesus is above every name in heaven, on earth and beneath the earth And at that name of Jesus, every knee must bow. Can you shout Amen somebody! The devil is a defeated foe. Get to a bible believing and manifesting church. Get into God's word and begin to call yourself what He calls you. By His stripes, you were healed over 2000 years ago. You can also visit www.Christembassy.org where you can register and attend the healing school of christ embassy. It is free of charge. God bless.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by Coleslove: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2007
What courage exist like this I have never seen such as this, never give up!!! Who's report will you believe? I guess the best you can do is to live the best of your live ever. God has a plan for you.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by Bossman(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2007
Coloba, wish you the best and our prayers are with you. Very importantly though, this is a very serious disease that progresses quickly if not taken care. There is no cure, but there is a way to slow it down, and that's by taking whatever medicine you were given/prescribed religiously. More than anything else, that's very important. I also want to commend you for having the courage to mention it here. Please Do NOT post your number. Anyone that wants to contact you or wants your number can do that via PM.

Someone asked that you read how Michael Jordan is managing himself. Not sure how that is relevant to your situation though. May be they meant Magic Johnson, who also tested positive (to the virus that causes AIDS) about 15 years ago and is doing well.

Also, if possible, it's very important that you try to contact the people you've been intimate with and have them go for a check.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by zebudaya(m): 10:42pm On Mar 19, 2007
Lucifer:

Coloba does not have HIV! His writing is too composed for someone who has recently been certified HIV-positive, a 27 years old guy for that matter. He's only playing on the sympathy of Nairalanders. I have seen the real 'positive' guys and I can tell you that it's like being sentenced to death. Tell me (others are not interested) what prompted the test: employment? donation of blood? American Visa lottery? annual medical at work? When you were told, what did you do? Was there counselling or you just picked the result sheet and walked out? I do the test every year and I almost die each time the doctor is reading out the outcome. AIDS is real. Abstinence is the only cure but if you can not abstain, then use a condom, except you wish to come to my kingdom grin
I go show you pepper!

Who are you to judge whether he is sincere or not? then you give a reason [i]"His writing is too composed for someone who has recently been certified HIV-positive" [/i]how do you expect his writing to be? did he tell you he had his fingers chopped off or suffers from brain damage?
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by bluenubian(f): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2007
lucifer has got a point and when i asked coloba how he got it, he went beating around the bush, we have too many jobless people on NL if u ask me
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by jjuummaaii(f): 10:52pm On Mar 19, 2007
Hi coloba, pls dont feel sad about ur situation, its good u have let it out on a forum like this, thank God ur faith in him is intact, my advice is that u should be more of a word seeker than a miracle seeker. If u dwell on the raw word of God that pertains to ur situation then u'll not get confused moving from one miracle house to another, and that way u'll get on with life and make something good out of it,
One thing I can assure u is that U'RE NOT GOING TO DIE at least not now until u fulfil ur destiny and purpose on earth, but I need u to belief this and work in the conciosness of who u are, that way the drums of death will be far away from u.
I'll love to know what happened to ur Fiancee, if u've told her.
Always remeber that we got ur back and we are with u all the way, whenever u are down u can always drop ur thots here and u can be sure to get a pat on ur back
WE ALL LOVE YU BUT GOD LOVES U MORE
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by bigbumper(f): 3:19am On Mar 20, 2007
bluenubian:

lucifer has got a point and when i asked coloba how he got it, he went beating around the bush, we have too many jobless people on Nairaland if u ask me

Do you have a cure for him if he reveals how he got it to you?
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by finemocha(f): 5:25am On Mar 20, 2007
dr lawng

please can u post the link for the research that was conducted on the HIV + turne HIV - individuals i would like to read it. thank u
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by bluenubian(f): 6:21am On Mar 20, 2007
big_bumper:

Do you have a cure for him if he reveals how he got it to you?

and your point?
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by coloba: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2007
I thank all of u who ve written. It encouraging to see people love and care for those they have not seen. And to them who think I'm too composed to be HIV +, I say a big AMEN. Where u expecting me to behave like u? Scared, shaking, confused and down? I was all these but discovered that there is hope. Thank God the technician that tested me is a christian and for now she is the only one that knows. She sends me text messages every day to encourage me and I'm so grateful to her.

For those who wants to know how I got it, of wat benefit will it be to u?

It can be so discouraging seeing people talk like this. I wonder wat u would ve done if u saw me on ground.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by intune(f): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2007
Coloba, it is good you have shared your problem. you must keep a positive attitude cos the moment your state of mind changes you will begin to feel sick. thank God you are a christian! the bible says the word of God is medicine to ur flesh and the word of God say Jesus was wounded for your transgressions, bruised for your iniquity, the chastisement for your peace was on him and BY HIS STRIPES YOU ARE HEALED. You need to know that God does not condemn you cos jesus has paid for your sin so you deserve to be healed. You must confess what God's word has said about your health over and over again, if possible get beads and use it to count until you are so full of that scripture that your body will have to follow!

It works for me and i can't remember when last i was ill. God's word and the name Of Jesus will work for anyone who believes.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by agnesoseka: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2007
You guys r gr8, (nairalanders) gud to know there r still nice n encouraging pple out there am really touched by most posts. coloba, like everyone has said, its not the end of the road for you,and am happy you'v even talked about it, cos you have lifted a heavy burden off your heart, wish u all d best.take care.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by brownbaby(f): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2007
intune:

Coloba, it is good you have shared your problem. you must keep a positive attitude because the moment your state of mind changes you will begin to feel sick. thank God you are a christian! the bible says the word of God is medicine to your flesh and the word of God say Jesus was wounded for your transgressions, bruised for your iniquity, the chastisement for your peace was on him and BY HIS STRIPES YOU ARE HEALED. You need to know that God does not condemn you because jesus has paid for your sin so you deserve to be healed. You must confess what God's word has said about your health over and over again, if possible get beads and use it to count until you are so full of that scripture that your body will have to follow!

It works for me and i can't remember when last i was ill. God's word and the name Of Jesus will work for anyone who believes.

@intune
What do u mean by get bead and begin to count?

@post
Coloba, for you to have been able to post it here, I know you'll handle ur situation very well, just believe in the word of God that nothing is impossible,and try to contact Someone like Rolake Odetoyinbo or any of these organisations that counsels pple LWHIV. The Lord is your strength. Take care.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by trendy(f): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2007
Life continues
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by otuonye(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2007
My brother,

Your story is a very pathetic one. I am encouraged by the courage you mustered to say this publicly. This is the kind of attitude we have always wanted from people, and better still, to make people understand that HIV AIDS is not a punishment, but just a sickness like any other one.

My main focus here is the stigmatization of people living with the disease. I pray to see a day when we will know that most of the infected people actually did nothing to be in that condition.

However, I sympahtise with you and wished there was a remedy. However, the lord know why and I believe he has a way of rescuing his people and not allowing them to be put tos shame.

Keep the faith
Jojo
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by mamaput(f): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2007
I Too know people that have it.
I too know people that have died of it.I am surprised that a lab technician Christian or not will get in private contact with people that come to her.
I too have done tests and i know how it works.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by jimsawyer(m): 11:39am On Mar 20, 2007
Coloba,
Great to know that you are a Christian.That settles everything.
HIV/AIDS is a multi billion dollar business. The hype has to be kept up or some people will loose money.
Do you know that Bill Gates alone has given out up to 3 billion US dollars to the anti aids fight.Where do you think the money goes to: Jeeps, 5 Star Hotels, Conferences & Lunchs, money for printers, money for clothe manufacturers, etc, but very little if any given directly to an HIV + person who lost his job except of course for the few selected to be public faces of the disease.
Malaria and dozens of other diseases are worse killers than HIV and while I know hundreds of people and can even point to them today who have malaria, TB, Cancer and even some who died of it-its not really the same with HIV.
I am not denying that HIV is not deadly, but the hype is all about money and business.
The same media who tell us to stay away from illicit sex and HIV bombard us with sexual arousing lyrics and films EVERYDAY. Once watched an anti-HIV song performance on NTA (just last month) and the singer and his scantily dressed singers were gyrating their hips.The moderator unexpectedly asked the artiste "If you are preaching against illicit sex and HIV-why the sexual dances-" It was really off guard!
There are dozens of diseases worse than AIDS and HIV and I dare say HIV or AIDS is not a death sentence.Its abusiness man.One of the fastest ways to get rich today in Nigeria is to start or join an anti-HIV/AIDS group. You'll be trvaelling around the world in no time staying in 5 star hotels.

Why do you think a cure or vacine has not been found yet? Likely the drug companies have to make all the money they can make first or on the other side, hope that enough black Africans are wiped away first .
Did you hear what happened last week in Thailand? The Government wanted to make cheap copies of an HIV drug since the majority of HIV patients in that country could not afford the drugs, what did the US drug company do-withdraw from Thailand!!! It's business man!

I can also confirm that God can heal all and every disease.

HIV is not a Death Sentence. People who tested positive 20 years ago are still alive and doing well today. Indeed a leading Nigerian Professor (Medical Doctor) who tested positive 14 years ago, is still alive AND WELL. I still saw him on TV last week.Looking robust and alive.Ronke who writes for Punch every Sunday tested positive almost 8 years ago-check her pictures-one of the prettiest and healthiest (!) I have ever seen.

Dont let anyone take away your destiny, or your present or your future-its your life-seize it and make it worthwhile. HIV is just another of the 1001 diseases of the human race and almost every human will at one time or the other have a disease and die of one. EVERYONE WILL DIE.

No-one who was alive in 1850 is alive today and everyone alive today will be dead by 2150. Infact virtually everyone reading this ( I assume we are all over 18 years) will be dead within the next 30-60 years. And even today millions of people who were alive this morning will die by tonight.

Get up man, you dont have the worse problem in the world-you have an issue that millions of other people have and for something to be a problem means that it has a solution or else its not a problem.

If you are in Nigeria, the sun is out today, its a lovely morning, today is the only March 20th 2007 you will every experience and there are only 24 hours in it-get up and maximise your day and your life.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by coloba: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2007
mamaput:

I Too know people that have it.
I too know people that have died of it.I am surprised that a lab technician Christian or not will get in private contact with people that come to her.
I too have done tests and i know how it works.

I dont really understand what u mean mamaput. R u saying what the technician did was wrong?

To go outside her professionalism and render help to someone who needs it?

She confessed that she hasnt done dis to any other person b4 and dat God knows why.

She sends text messages, calls me everyday and prays for me.

I really dont understand wat u meant by ur statement. I hope to get clarifications. Thanks
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by Backslider(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2007
@Coloba

In death of the body the spirit is liberated please walk in the spirit. send me a mail here shoutoftrumpet@yahoo.com

I will direct you, because you have the received the death penalty. I have a man that has eternal life and and he will take over your Death penalty and give you his Eternal Life.

Selah
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by femi4love(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2007
This "Backslider" guy  is the WORST Christian Counsellor I've ever seen in my close to 40 years of existence, there's nothing Jesus-like or compassionate about his comments. I pray God will touch you by His Spirit. You are like the people that made me receive Christ late (at 17 years old) I am almost 40 now.
YOU TALK SOMETIMES LIKE THE ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN. How could you tell someone who's professing he now has Christ as his Lord and Saviour to "have received a death sentence"? You must be a backslider as your name is. Please keep YOUR EVIL mouth shut and stop your "loveless" preaching.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by smillie: 2:41pm On Mar 20, 2007
hi there,i hardly post on the forum but i could not help but respond to dis post
first i want to congrtulate u 4 being so positive abt dis,blive me dats d very first step to ur healing
Even as i respond to ur post i am also scared cos u no i've been there,done dis and done dat,i dont no my status right now but am repentant and i blive so much in the mercies of God and his Grace but dis are d side of God we should not take 4 granted cos he is also a consuming fire,but in all ,he tampers justice wit mercies.
Hold on to wat u blive God is and he will show himself strong to you,he wont deny himself cos he is ever faithful,he luvs u,he has proved dat by dying on the cross,his blood is all powerfull to heal any kind of disease named or unamed.
I look forward to hearin ur testimonies,cos the blood is still healing and it aint gonna stop.
The confessions of ur mouth is also very powerful,4get how ur body feels and keep confessing with ur mouth as u blive in ur heart dat u are healed cos u are all u hav 2 do is tap into the grace of healing already available to u.
you are blessed and completely fulfilled,u cant afford to die b4 ur time,always remember dat and SMILE cos JESUS luvs u.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by adconline(m): 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2007
bros,
I am sorry to hear this news, but its not the end of life. Never lose hope, keeping leading your normal life because life  begets hope  and hope sustains life,  so to live without hope is to sow without looking forward to a harvesting season. It  may seem that end is nigh but, with anti-retrovial drugs it coul be be brought under control.

I was doing some research on malaria only to find out that it kills more people in Africa than HIV/AIDS. Take heart.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by smillie: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2007
hi there,i hardly post on the forum but i could not help but respond to this post
first i want to congrtulate u 4 being so positive about this,blive me that is d very first step to your healing
Even as i respond to your post i am also scared because u no i've been there,done this and done that,i don't no my status right now but am repentant and i blive so much in the mercies of God and his Grace but this are d side of God we should not take 4 granted because he is also a consuming fire,but in all ,he tampers justice wit mercies.
Hold on to what u blive God is and he will show himself strong to you,he wont deny himself because he is ever faithful,he luvs u,he has proved that by dying on the cross,his blood is all powerfull to heal any kind of disease named or unamed.
I look forward to hearin your testimonies,because the blood is still healing and it aint going to stop.
The confessions of your mouth is also very powerful,forget how your body feels and keep confessing with your mouth as u blive in your heart that u are healed because u are all u hav 2 do is tap into the grace of healing already available to u.
you are blessed and completely fulfilled,u can't afford to die before your time,always remember that and SMILE because JESUS luvs u.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by Backslider(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2007
@Femi4love

Dear brother I have not condemned a man I have told him of the love of christ. Look you dont have any excuse for rejecting Jesus.

Jesus preached the whole mind of God which is Justice and Love.

I guess if Jesus had told you to go and sell your property and follow him you would say WHAT?

I will leading him to the love of God but I will NEVER FAIL to tell what is he is been saved from SIN AND HELL.

If I were Going to die now if you told me that I should Check out my soul and make sure I am pure before I meet the lord are you going to tell me another message?

I will say this if God answer his cry I will be Glad but if not Let him prepare to meet his maker With a pure heart. This is the truth of the Gospel.

Dont be angry with me.

I seen people Die I have visited the Fevers Ward In Ghana, I feel more sorry but if they Die let it be in Christ
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by goldenray(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2007
Coloba, Coloba. Your story sounds pathetic to a lot of folks here 'cos its new hearing from the horse's own mouth and thats why its resulting only in pity, which i must say is not enuff. I work with Innovative Biotech Ltd. you can visit our website at www.innovativebiotechng.com. My company is all about HIV/AIDS. We are championing the cause for the development of an HIV vaccine in africa and the cure. If i should begin to tell you issues on this virus, you will understand what global politics is all about and how we in Africa are the scape goat for the developed nations. Point is, a cure for AIDS is not a problem at all.There is a cure for it, but i can tell you authoritatively that it has been suppressed so that initial investment  expended [which runs into billions of dollars] can be recouped by pharmaceutical companies. Thats why it is still circulated that there is no cure.

Well enuff intro. I want to give you some good news.
1. You dont have AIDS, not yet anyway
2. You will not have AIDS, if you dont want to and if you work at it
3. People have been healed, cleansed of HIV

one is only diagnosed of AIDs when the CD4 count of the person is less than 200. the normal count is about 1500. these are the WBC's that help in fighting disease causing organisms in the blood. The lower the CD4 count, the more exposed the body is to diseases that kill, even the simplest of them.

now the good news is that you can maintain your CD4 for as long as possible and never come down with AIDS. How?
We have discovered from unofficial research here that a certain supplement which we give to patients, surprisingly boosts the immune response of the body. Patients have walked in here with a CD4 of less than 5, certified AIDS patients proper, more or less about to drop but after taking these supplements, the change is dramatic. they rapidly regain their CD4. This is not to say they have been cured, but they were kinda regenerated.

Now i dont know what your financial staus is, but i guess any help at this stage will be welcome. If you wouldnt mind, i can buy this supplements and send to you .See it as my minute contribution to your good health sustainance. will give you more info should you need it.

Now let me talk as a christian, not a scientist.
You can be healed. You will be healed. it is normal to have doubts. thats only being human and God understands. Just believe He can do it. Your faith may be as little as a mustard seed, but its enuff for Him. Indeed your testimony will be posted here for all to rejoice. Thats the spirit brother! that is faith!
Dont compromise. Trust in the Lord. Live as normal as you can. Help others. Be kind. Be prayerful. Appreciate God always.
one day you will just go for the test again and it will be negative. Cheers my brother!!!love you
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by saints2(f): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2007
Quite sad to hear this,This reminds of the popular saying that Life is a Teacher,It might be hard on some and cool on some,Many people have said it all,All i just wanna advised you is that you should be eating a good food,Eat alot of vegetables,fruits and fesh foods that gonna build up your body hormones. Its quite sad but it has happened already,look to the better side of life.God bless you cos i believe in Divine healing,Pray Hard as well.

Cha and Be Positive.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by mamaput(f): 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2007
Yes am saying the woman did not act professionally.
And it suprises me.
I am not trying to say you are telling tales.
But if your story is not true you should know that its not funny.
I once went with a woman to get her test and she tested positive. She was due at that time with a baby. A few days after her test she got her baby . The child is now about 13 also with HIV. The Mother just celebrated the  first birthday of her first grandchild.
But on the other hand many others have passed away.
That this woman has aids is an open secret, Everyone knows. But not everyone believes.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by segedoo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2007
@Coloba
your faith will make u whole.

@everyone else
try and encourage this dude. if you don't have anything helpful to say then just don't say anything!! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Evolution Of The Sexes And Sexxual Reproduction / Kolanut And Spiritual Uses / Angola Becomes The First Country In The World To Ban Islam & Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.