Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? (8388 Views)

Joagbaje’s Miracle HIV Healing Claim Debunked / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Bishop Oyedepo And Hiv Test: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2007
modified!
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2007
modified!
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2007
The most serious problem we have inthe fight against HIV/IADS is not the virus .It is Stigma, fear and ignorance.Statements like this prevent people from getting tested or even when they re tested they refuse to disclose like you so that people like Thief of Hearts will not not pass judgement and sentence them to death. Am really suprised that in this ageand time when this virus is rampaging all of us especially Africans people still talk like this. Lets be honest HIV/AIDS is everybody's problem even if you are not infected (those of you who know your status and from the tone ofyour discussion a lot of you do not know your status), you know somebody or you are affected by it this means you may have cared for someone with the virus. This is not the matter of "its not my portion"ITS EVERYBODYS PROBLEM so all of us espcially young people have to join our minds and think of what we can do to stop the spread but first you have to contribute by saying no to Stigma and discrimination.
To correct your misconception HIV/AIDS drugs re free in most parts of Nigeria but you have to be tested to know if you should start ARVTs. Even where the drugs re not free they re quite affordable."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------"
"Lol good, have fun losing your hair and immune system. Btw, have you considered how expensive HIV meds are?"
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by UPRISING: 3:57am On Jun 26, 2007
GOD OF CHOSEN IS THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN HEAL YOU.
www.thelordschosen.org
LOCATED AT IJESHA B/STOP
TRY AND SEE URSELF
BYE
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by cyl(f): 9:42am On Jun 26, 2007
Himself bore our infirmities,By His stripes we are healed.Personally,ive lived in fear of this dreaded disease until i got my confidence back in Christ.I do not judge or blame you because everyone has a past.Just keep holding on to him,and trust him then Affliction will not rise up against you a second time.
I'll remember you in my prayers.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by MP007(m): 9:45am On Aug 21, 2007
The lord is ur strength, what u should avoid is the thought of death, The lord is ur strength ,,ur healer, he can and he will health u ,
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by coloba: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2007
thanks to everyone who has encouraged me. the almighty GOD will bless all of you. I am healed in JESUS name. amen.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by pterygott(f): 10:41am On Aug 23, 2007
I feel your pain bro! but u will not die, but live to declare God's goodness to you, in Jesus Name!
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by Affalatus: 1:06am On Mar 22, 2008
HIV does not kill as fast and as horribly as cancer or undetected hepatittis. I once dated a HIV + lady though i did not know she was positive at the time we made love nothing in between no CONDOM Nothing once she told me she had taken i asked her to keep it she refused being richer than myself she procured an abortion God forbid she marry this pauper she was only using to pleasure herself one sunday after i had started to try to end the relationship i saw a dark angel in my room ( I did not go to church i felt guilty i had been fornicating and murder had just been introduced to the list of sins) The demon taunted me about HIV i started praying and crying i psyched the lady into taking a HIV test or no more sugar She went and called me on the phone and started crying that she was positive i encouraged her that it was not a big deal ( I have a few friends who have confided in me about their status) She almost committed suicide but i stopped her i even had to continue sleeping with her at a point to calm but with a condom all this time i was not sure of my own status Thats a year and three months ago Glory be to God am no longer on the sex list oh i tested negative even till now believe it or not. God loves the young man and my friend she will always be dear to me i actually considered marrying HIV or no HIV but things somehow did not work we still love one another but no more humpty for her or for anybody at all if you like fine like sun if i were + i would call on God and study the Virus after Syphillis was once and in some cases a killer HIV is still kinder than a lot of diseases.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by carmelily: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2008
Affalatus:

HIV does not kill as fast and as horribly as cancer or undetected hepatittis. I once dated a HIV + lady though i did not know she was positive at the time we made love nothing in between no CONDOM Nothing once she told me she had taken i asked her to keep it she refused being richer than myself she procured an abortion God forbid she marry this pauper she was only using to pleasure herself one sunday after i had started to try to end the relationship i saw a dark angel in my room ( I did not go to church i felt guilty i had been fornicating and murder had just been introduced to the list of sins) The demon taunted me about HIV i started praying and crying i psyched the lady into taking a HIV test or no more sugar She went and called me on the phone and started crying that she was positive i encouraged her that it was not a big deal ( I have a few friends who have confided in me about their status) She almost committed suicide but i stopped her i even had to continue sleeping with her at a point to calm but with a condom all this time i was not sure of my own status Thats a year and three months ago Glory be to God am no longer on the sex list oh i tested negative even till now believe it or not. God loves the young man and my friend she will always be dear to me i actually considered marrying HIV or no HIV but things somehow did not work we still love one another but no more humpty for her or for anybody at all if you like fine like sun if i were + i would call on God and study the Virus after Syphillis was once and in some cases a killer HIV is still kinder than a lot of diseases.

SCARY! shocked
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by Sapphic: 4:40am On Feb 05, 2009
coloba:

thanks to everyone who has encouraged me. the almighty GOD will bless all of you. I am healed in JESUS name. amen.

I do hope you are alright. You can live a long and fulfilled life if you take care of yourself and ensure u use the right drugs. Magic Johnson was diagnosed around 1991 and almost 20 years later, he is still living a healthy life and will be turning 50 later this year (I doubt when he was told that he was HIV positive that he ever felt he would make it this far).
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by Bobbyaf(m): 6:46am On Feb 05, 2009
I did HIV test recently and the result came out to be positive. It was sent to Yaba for a confirmatory test but the result remained the same. When I was told, the whole world stopped and I could only hear my heart beat and the beats of the drums of death. I couldn't believe it. I'm less than 27, vibrant and handsome and has the most beautiful girl as fiancee. The only thing that makes me happy is the fact that both of us have never had sex, this calmed me a little but was still confused about what to do.

The only viable option that came my way was GOD! Believe it or not, He can do all things. You may be quick to condemn me by asking "is it now u know God exists?" I don't blame u,because u are right. I've not been totally clean and honest to God and my fiancee but I've chosen to renew my relationship wit Him. Its not been easy u know, but I have the faith that He will heal me.

A word of advice to all: don't play with your life! Abstainence is the best. Dont think u are safe by doing it just once or with just one person, that may just be the one that will get u "hooked and cooked" At this time I need your support and prayers to win this battle. I hope to share my healing with this forum when God does the miracle. Thanks.

I am really sorry to hear about your case. I am convinced the Christians on Nairaland will be praying for you. Don't give up on your dreams. Being positive doesn't mean that all hope is lost. In time you will see my point.

Remember God is love, and He has a plan for you despite your transient set back.

The sooner you start getting treatment the better.
Re: Did Hiv Test,came Out To Be +. Wat Should I Do? by ProfWD: 10:59am On Feb 05, 2009
Thanks to every 'brother' that have said it all. Christ is the only answer. Keep riding on faith and you get there. And to others her, don't be too sure of yourself. Get checked up. Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angola Becomes The First Country In The World To Ban Islam & Muslims / How Do You Want To Be Remembered When You Are Gone? / Kolanut And Spiritual Uses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.