Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government (12301 Views)

Pakistani Lady Is Secretary To Nigerian High Commissioner To UK / Ebonyi State SSG, Prof Ben Odoh Resigns (photos) / Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by EODforce: 7:01am On Apr 04, 2018
where is Achi4u nwoke ezza?

come and tell us the reason why ur brother Bernard had to resign from office and the political calculation behind his decision

Cc: achi4u
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by EODforce: 7:06am On Apr 04, 2018
Grupo:

If you are the person in your dp, then sorry to say that you are still a kid who hasn't been actively involved in politics to understand the dynamics. Bro, I can authoritatively tell you that Paul will not win his polling unit come 2019 if decides to contest.
. sure,he is a kid

he is not that politically inclined to discern between popularity and political clout

Paul okorie has non of this quality

who knows engineer Paul okorie in Abakaliki?
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2018
EODforce:
. sure,he is a kid

he is not that politically inclined to discern between popularity and political clout

Paul okorie has non of this quality

who knows engineer Paul okorie in Abakaliki?

first time I'm hearing that name and I've lived in Ai all my life.

i earnestly wish and pray Edeze clinches apc ticket. I detest apc and everything it stands for bur I'll close my eyes, campaign for him as well as vote him.

edeze for apc. though i foresee elechi backing up edon again but we don't want stooges in Govt House.

also, ebonyi state government need to do something about media publicity. our government house has no nickname. imo has, lagos too, many big states do. we don't.

recently, akwa ibom did orange campaign awareness and gave state indegenes something to be proud of. dakada slogan has slowly wiped off the mantra of an akwa ibom man and woman being househelps in lagos.

ebonyi can do same. average Nigerian already sees every hawker to be ebonyian.

funnicator and family for edeze.
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by EODforce: 8:38am On Apr 04, 2018
Funnicator:

first time I'm hearing that name and I've lived in Ai all my life.

i earnestly wish and pray Edeze clinches apc ticket. I detest apc and everything it stands for bur I'll close my eyes, campaign for him as well as vote him.

edeze for apc. though i foresee elechi backing up edon again but we don't want stooges in Govt House.

also, ebonyi state government need to do something about media publicity. our government house has no nickname. imo has, lagos too, many big states do. we don't.

recently, akwa ibom did orange campaign awareness and gave state indegenes something to be proud of. dakada slogan has slowly wiped off the mantra of an akwa ibom man and woman being househelps in lagos.

ebonyi can do same. average Nigerian already sees every hawker to be ebonyian.

funnicator and family for edeze.
. God bless you my brother

have you seen achi4u on this thread ? his opinion is really needed here because Bernard odoh hails from ezza likewise him

let him come and tell us the political permutation behind odoh's resignation
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by achi4u(m): 10:18pm On Apr 04, 2018
EODforce:
. God bless you my brother

have you seen achi4u on this thread ? his opinion is really needed here because Bernard odoh hails from ezza likewise him

let him come and tell us the political permutation behind odoh's resignation
Sorry Bros.
I decided to have some rest for sometime from so many news flying up and down.
I wasn't even aware of Bernard Odoh( the SSG) resigning from office because I hardly listen to EBBC or Ebonyi radio given to their wack self glorification of the present administration.
The reason for his resignation MUST be from the way things are going on in the state. SSG that was sideline to the mere onlooker.
I wish him the best for his future political endeavors.
Re: Benard Odoh Resigns As Ebonyi Secretary To The State Government by achi4u(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2018
pesinfada:
i disagree with u.

Umahi is not a saint YES

But far far better than Elechi and his cohorts.

The secretary is making noise bcoz thy is no money for him to steal .
Bro don't ever you compare Dave to Elechi, Elechi set the ball rolling... In fact, even Dave himself knows that he can't match Elechi's achievement even in his second tenure.

Elechi's only lacks 'window dressing' lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Gov Election: Oshiomhole Inaugurates 63-member National Campaign Council / General Lucky Irabor Denies News Of Release Of Chibok Girls In Borno / Malami’s Media Trial Of Igboho And Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.