Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage (5619 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / See What A Nigerian Man Bought For His Naija Girl For Valentine Day / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by sammie77(m): 6:45pm On Mar 12, 2007
i need a serious date for marriage.i work with a bank here in lagos,but soon am moving to portharcourt to work with an oil company.Any,serious girl should pls call 08028698677
samuel
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by Ayenfe(f): 2:57am On Mar 13, 2007
How serious are u sammiee, but mind u u can pray before u venture into any marrital affair cos its a life contract between the duo.
wishing u d best
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by OmoEko1(f): 2:59am On Mar 13, 2007
am serious contact me on 08024525674
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by cuteass1(f): 3:14am On Mar 13, 2007
@ sammie77

may God in his infinite mercies, grant you your heart desires, AMEN wink
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2007
RESUME PLEASE

qualifications

1 do you have a house of ur own
2 u must have a car that is not older than 2003 model
3what kind of job do you do? you income per year must not be less than 70,000 dollar or have your own business
4 you must be at least a master degree holder
5 you must be at least 6.0 tall
6 you must speak english and yoruba fluently
7 you must be a little bit more handsome than desmond elliot
8you must be able to conpensate me with a 2007 BMW JEEP
9 Lastly, you must show let the whole of nairaland know what set you apart from other people who need a girl on this forum.
loving you already
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by dupebaby(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2007
this is kinda funny 2 me, a man lookin for a gurl on the computer, those kind of relationships don't reallly last, unless they were meant 2 be cry
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by IBDat(m): 12:13am On Apr 24, 2007
I know yo request does not apply to myself but pls select one of the below options just to clarify - u need a girl:
1 - For a date to a marriage
2 - To marry
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:54am On Apr 24, 2007
you need a girl for marriage and you advertise your pocket, grin, not a really good thing to do.
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by 2dye4(m): 7:41am On Apr 25, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

you need a girl for marriage and you advertise your pocket, grin, not a really good thing to do.

i certainly agree! with the lil' tip off on ur stash u mite only get a shopaholic and not a wife (since u've given her somthng to love u for). ladies in this forum must definitely know how to spend, rite grin Please help da brotha out
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by donan(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2007
mubowa
Ur standard seems to b high. Hup u have all it takes for this requirement. I mean hup the guy will not run at first glance. We should just thank god for forums like dis, at least no body can tell who u are by what u write.
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by omuwalyno(f): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2007
sammie, if really u want someone then lets see wat will happen. i think we can get on .
so just holla me on dis line 08068647552. will be my pleasure talkin wit u.
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by moondust(m): 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2007
omuwalyno:

sammie, if really u want someone then lets see what will happen. i think we can get on .
so just holla me on this line 08068647552. will be my pleasure talkin wit u.

My good friend , tell me its not for the bucks dat u dropped ur contacts dis willingly and quickly, no offence!
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 26, 2007
do you feel like the age in Ur profile or u are actually born in 87, hell no, you need to re-read the question. "i need a serious girl for marriage" u may be serious and u might have achieved all you want but trust me you haven't exploit or tasted water enough. girl u still need some blooming. don't be a jumping chicken because they usually end up in a frying pan
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by omuwalyno(f): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2007
Dis is 4 u moondust,

Firstly, i didnt drop my contact cos of pay, cos u dont knw me and u cant tell wat my basic salary is ok angry.  
    So if u interested u can holla me cos i welcome calls any time ok.
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by dollyp1cute(f): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2007
omuwalyno:

Dis is for you moondust,

Firstly, i didnt drop my contact because of pay, because u don't knw me and u can't tell what my basic salary is ok angry.
So if u interested u can holla me because i welcome calls any time ok.

Sorry sister if you are really the age on your profile, my question why you dey hustle.

But peradventure you are 30 something and the clock is ticking, since you had boldness to show interest on nairaland why didn't you just call the guy straight away and hurry up with the thing. Except you are also using style to advertise as well.

Brothers in the house this is a girl who is bold, oya let the phones begin to ring and NO FLASHING.

All the best
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by ajayi1(m): 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2007
Lover girls should Holla my man, But please dont be after the my man pocket, be after your choice.
Re: I Need A Serious Girl For Marriage by CrazyMan(m): 6:54pm On Apr 27, 2007
i need a serious date for marriage.i work with a bank here in lagos,but soon am moving to portharcourt to work with an oil company.Any,serious girl should please call 08028698677
samuel

See how you're sounding dude.
Am sure you don't even know the meaning of marriage.
you just expect a girl to call you, then you'll take her to the altar an marry her.
If that's how marriage was do you think there would be enough girls left in the world?

If you want a girl, why not say it. Must you put marriage?

(1) (Reply)

When She Insists On Having A Selfie Of You(pic) / Check Out This Hilarious Picture Of A Female Ass. / The Youths Of This Generation Are Lost In Sexual Sin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.