Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Help!how Do I Move On From My Marriage When My Husband Needs Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!how Do I Move On From My Marriage When My Husband Needs Me (639 Views)

I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. / My Husband Needs Anal SEX , My V Is Still Tight , Read Husband’s Reply - 18+ / My Aunty’s Husband Needs Deliverance From Small Small Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!how Do I Move On From My Marriage When My Husband Needs Me by Beke2020: 6:24am On Apr 03, 2018
Good Afternoon Jzhane,

Please keep my identity private. I am writing you with a heavy heart and I hope I can get some good advice from you and your platform readers. Please I beg you readers,this is a real story. It sounds unreal but its real. Its happening to me and I am at my wits end.My friend recently introduced me to LS and I must say you have done a very good job.

My name is Abigail. I am 36 years old. Three years ago,I married my husband Bankole. Bankole was a divorcee with two children,two boys. Before I met Bankole,I lived a very fast life. I was trying to keep body and soul together. I had made some unwise decisions. I slept with married men cos I wanted a certain level of living. I am not proud of this but I didnt know better. I was just happy enjoying money and trips to different parts of the world all paid by my various sugar daddies.

When I was 32 years old,I met Bankole on a flight from Dubai. I wanted to hook up with him. He looked rich and not too young. We got talking and all. He took my number and said he would call me when we got to Nigeria. Two days later,he called me and said he wanted to see me. I went to see him,dressed to kill. When I met him in Sheraton that evening,he ordered for food and drinks. As we eat,he said he wanted to tell me something. It turns out that Bankole is an evangelist. He said when he saw me on the plane,God told him to marry me.

I was shocked. Me,Abigail,a runs girl? Well,he sounded very confident. He preached to me there and I got born again. He took his time to start mentoring me and in two months time,we were married in a very lavish wedding which held in Warri. I was happy. I didnt ever think I would ever be married. To a good man,a rich man and a man who loves God. All was fine until almost a year after our marriage.

Exactly 11 months later,Bankole fell ill. At first,we thought it was just a normal sickness and he would get better. Well,he didnt. He got worse and worse. In three months,my husband was so sick you could hardly recognize him. We flew him abroad where he spent six months there. All the tests they carried out on him all came back negative. Devastated,we returned home where we continued to fast and pray for him.

Almsot two years later,my husband has not gotten better. He is confined to a wheel chair like a vegetable. He cannot do anything. We have spent all his money on trying to get him well. I am so sad. They say its a spiritual attack. Many people have prayed. We have gone to several prayer houses,no change. Some say,his ex wife cursed him. I have prayed and cried all I can.

Now,my problem is........full story@

https://livelystones.com.ng/helphow-do-i-move-on-from-my-marriage-when-my-husband-needs-me/
Re: Help!how Do I Move On From My Marriage When My Husband Needs Me by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Interesting
Re: Help!how Do I Move On From My Marriage When My Husband Needs Me by Nwodosis(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Really?
Re: Help!how Do I Move On From My Marriage When My Husband Needs Me by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:36am On Apr 03, 2018
Na you carry curse meet the innocent man. Useless jezebel
Re: Help!how Do I Move On From My Marriage When My Husband Needs Me by liquidlove2018: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2018
@Fulaniherdsman,

But nah the innocent say make she marry him nah.

fulaniHERDSman:
Re: Help!how Do I Move On From My Marriage When My Husband Needs Me by Samuelgr8: 12:50am On May 01, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
fulaniHERDSman:

(1) (Reply)

China: Man Cuts Off his Genitals after Girlfriend Mocked his Small Penis / Any Real Mature Lady That Loves Sweet Dick In Ilorin ? / What Kind Of Thought have you Conceive Inside Your Mind When You Were A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.