Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders (926 Views)

Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors / Northern Elders Forum Tells Buhari To Stop Blame Game On Boko Haram / Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by BuhariCarryGo: 7:10am On Apr 03, 2018
The Northern Alternative Forum (NAF) has urged Northern elders to thread with caution in its quest for a credible presidential candidate from the region ahead of the 2019 general polls, saying there is no better candidate than President Muhammadu Buhari for now.
The pro-democracy group gave the advice against the backdrop of recent moves by the elders and stakeholders in the North to get a consensus presidential candidate from the zone other than Buhari.
The elders who converged in Abuja penultimate Saturday had said President Buhari and late President Umaru Yar’Adua, both from the North, were not chosen by Northerners but were rather foisted on the North and the country in general by some political forces.
But speaking at a press conference in Abuja yesterday, national chairman of NAF, Mallam Gidado Ibrahim, said the quest for a credible candidate other President Buhari may turnout to be a wild goose chase, as no politician from the region has shown strong political will to change the economic and social fortunes of the country.
He said, “After reviewing the outcome of the meeting held recently by the Northern Elders Forum (NEF) and other interest groups in the North, we in the Northern Alternative Forum have come to the conclusion that shopping for a credible presidential candidate other than President Muhammadu Buhari will only come to a dead end.
Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by BuhariCarryGo: 7:11am On Apr 03, 2018
Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by ManirBK: 7:12am On Apr 03, 2018
Already wailers are turning to supporters, rumours turning to praises.
When we storm they will hear, see and believe in our goal. We are coming with a league and multitude to shake them off.
Don't be left out, their is enough space to accommodate you.
Buhari is the sure candidate we know for President 2019.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Buhari will have d votes of all d northerners and South Westerners so he still will stand a chance

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by deltaisgreat: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2018
The North must be a dead region of dullards if no body else is better than buhari an old sick and certificate less failure. If buhari is the only best the born to rule North can produce, then let everyone rule himself because am very sure that I can rule myself better than how buhari is ruling me. The south must resist buhari if he is the only man the North can produce. Is even better we don't have a president at all than to have buhari again for another 4 years. God Please help us out of this Northerners infested poverty, hardships and backwardness.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by blackpanda: 9:21am On Apr 03, 2018
deltaisgreat:
The North must be a dead region of dullards if no body else is better than buhari an old sick and certificate less failure. If buhari is the only best the born to rule North can produce, then let everyone rule himself because am very sure that I can rule myself better than how buhari is ruling me. The south must resist buhari if he is the only man the North can produce. Is even better we don't have a president at all than to have buhari again for another 4 years. God Please help us out of this Northerners infested poverty, hardships and backwardness.

Pathetic wailing loser. Una frustration never start. Mtscheeew

1 Like

Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by cjrane: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Osyy-bajo,

Please tell Lie Mohammed to Phublish a list of Obasanjo and Jonathan family and all Phee-Dee-Phee members that refused to join APC, phut $100 million dollars as what they looted from gorment.

This will distract Nigerians from paying attention to our looting and gross incompetence

2 Likes

Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by magoo10(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
How could there be an alternative when he is executing the northern agenda perfectly. They have succeeded in turning some part of the country to a cow nation even in their failed bid of cattle colony.

1 Like

Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by fk001(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2018
PMB till 2023
Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by yarimo(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
I totally agree with the northern elder Statesmen, BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

1 Like

Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by WhoRUDeceiving: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
yarimo:
I totally agree with the northern elder Statesmen, BUHARI / OSIBANJO till 2023

Then you must agree that you are also part of the madness and problem...

Nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKk6vgwj4yY
Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by BrokenTV: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
ManirBK:
Already wailers are turning to supporters, rumours turning to praises.
When we storm they will hear, see and believe in our goal. We are coming with a league and multitude to shake them off.
Don't be left out, their is enough space to accommodate you.
Buhari is the sure candidate we know for President 2019.
Out of the educated and non educated folks in the north, if Buhari is the best the North can provide then there is serious problem there.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by QuotaSystem: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
BrokenTV:

Out of the educated and non educated folks in the north, if Buhari is the best the North can provide then there is serious problem there.

He is neither the best, nor the most intelligent or the most educated, but he is the most focused, altruistic and best suited to clean the mess PDP left (bleeding reserves & grand corruption) and contain the excesses of our north and south eastern terrorists.
Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by Herdsmen: 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
This group don collect egunje from Kayari and daura.. both of them are the cabal..

They decide what happens in Apc government and everyone falls in line.. even the great dullardeen fear this too.

They're the human manipulating the big eye Yoruba thief and every other daft human in Apc.

Both of dem are the presidency..

Now they've raise a group to massage all zombies little brain

Why We dey hear about this useless group now.. abi dem be dey high on gum before.

Anyways as long as quota guy with his minions are excited..

We're good..

But we all know .. majority of northern muslims want the dullard out..

Na the Yoruba Muslim dem carry this dullard for head.

A visit to sokoto jigawa Kano gombe even daura will confirm.. not noise.
Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by BrokenTV: 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
QuotaSystem:

He is neither the best, nor the most intelligent or the most educated, but he is the most focused, altruistic and best suited to clean the mess PDP left (bleeding reserves & grand corruption) and contain the excesses of our north and south eastern terrorists.
Keep living in the past my friend, the last time I checked Nigeria Did not gain her independent in 1999 but in 1960. I can see how he is cleaning the mess created by Amaechi, Tinubu, Fashola, Fayemi, Obanikoro. Or do you also want me to mention the different gates that has occurred in this administration. I mean the Bashir gates, Mainar, Dubai Mansion and other numerous to mention. You mean the excess of the northern Fulani herdsmen who were termed common criminals that have gone on a killing spree to that of IPOB, that have not hurt or killed any one in their peaceful agitation that were termed terrorist by this clueless government.
Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by ndcide(m): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
I never heard of this group until now. Obviously one faceless, headless, meaningless groups struggling for media space.

The fact is simple. Buhari will not be president of Nigeria in 2019.
Re: 2019: No Alternative To PMB, Forum Tells Northern Elders by anibirelawal(m): 5:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
One more term for PMB!

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Best Responses To #nigerianyouthsarelazy So Far. / Otumba Ganiyyu Adams, (aare Ona Kakamfo Of Yorubaland), Pay A Visit to kwankwaso / Buhari’s Loyalists Mobilize Signatures Against Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.