Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Best Answer For How Was Your Night! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Answer For How Was Your Night! (55022 Views)

Stop Saying “how Was Your Night”, Here’s What To Say Instead / Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / Free Exam Portal Answer For WAEC,NECO, NABTEB &JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Answer For How Was Your Night! by moriton(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
So I just read a post here on nairaland saying asking somebody how was your night is a no no no. I did grin a little reading it though. The analysis therein only further buttress a funny yet realistic way of answering the “i-really-care-about-you" question of how was your night.

So next time in the morning someone calls in or text hey how was your night?. Simply reply comically “i don't know I was sleeping". That's if in fact you did have nightmares like of bubu's ‘wonderful economy', but actually slept fine. Having been using this I usually get a laugh from them first and then something in the way of that means you slept fine na. It not only illicit some kinda fun but shows a bit of creative forward thinking.

Warning:
Must be used sparingly, over use could lead to flat out dumb looks like the tits of a virgin on a certain #BBN. much better responses are welcome.
Re: Best Answer For How Was Your Night! by jaid23: 1:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Okay.. the "i don't know I was sleeping" sounds a bit awkward to the ear..

I'd rather stick to the nom we r used to, like: "it was splendid", "slept well", "full of nightmares.. Gush" lol.. And anything apart from that ur idiomatical way of replying..

grin

Cc:lalasticlala
FP PLEASE FOR others to contribute too..
Re: Best Answer For How Was Your Night! by Philipwise: 9:16am On Oct 16, 2019
I want to know for the best answer for how was your night? Basically, this is not important but the time when you come and leave reviews about the night at that time it is just showing about best essay.com. If you seriously leave these reviews on the page then that is important ever. So make the work better.
Re: Best Answer For How Was Your Night! by SmoothTos(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2019
"I don't know, I slept off as soon as it started."
"I had a terrible nightmare where you asked me this question."
Re: Best Answer For How Was Your Night! by projectreserve2: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2019
shocked grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Abolishes UTME Cut-Off Marks / WAEC 2019 Maths Questions And Answers | 2019/2020 WAEC Maths Expo, Runz (runs) / Top 10 Largest Universities In Nigeria By Land Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.