Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Stretch Marks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stretch Marks (1670 Views)

How To Remove Stretch Marks Naturally / How To Prevent Stretch Marks During And After Pregnancy / Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stretch Marks by Ilovemyhus(f): 8:49pm On Mar 12, 2007
I have some stretch marks on my legs and On my stomach.
Dose anyone know how you get rid of them or make them let visable
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Re: Stretch Marks by cuteass1(f): 1:49am On Mar 13, 2007
Well i know they've come out with some creams in the market to get rid of stretch-marks

wait a second let me think because there was this one on tv yesterday

eeh  i think its called NEW DAY

apart from that one there're lots of others, just do some research on net wink

You'll be stunned what you'll come up with
Re: Stretch Marks by LilRed1(f): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2007
coc butter/shea butter and they have speacial lotions to help remove them also
Re: Stretch Marks by TOLABABE1(f): 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2007
hi guys, wont dos thing be too ash on breast, becos in have few once on my breast as well.
Re: Stretch Marks by BrownEyes4(f): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2007
Re: Stretch Marks by kunle75(m): 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2007
i will suggest u use Royal jelly Hand and body lotion they are tested and trusted good product of swissgarde from south africa,for more details u can call this number 08037146048,08077103059.or mail kunle_oshin@yahoo.com.thank u
Re: Stretch Marks by efuah(f): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2007
use palmers cocoa butter fomular with vitamin E

all the best
Re: Stretch Marks by TOLABABE1(f): 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2007
i am confused, are those reply for me or for @iluvemyhus?
Re: Stretch Marks by otuwe(f): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2007
what do u think
Re: Stretch Marks by wendymanda: 6:16am On Nov 20, 2007
In all honesty I did alot of research. It's here to stay. The only way to get rid of stretch marks is to do surgery. Look at the skin with the stretch marks you will realize yourself that creams will do nill to them. I mean if you prefer to spend money to prove me right then go ahead otherwise ignore it. It bother me so much and when I came to terms with the fact that I can't change it I said, I could have worse problems.
Re: Stretch Marks by zigbo(f): 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2007
stretch marks are almost permanent nd the only way to control them is to avoid using any bleaching cream or any creams that will make u lighter. the best thing is to ignore s.marks

@brown eyes bio oil is a good product nd they say it gets rid of s.marks but they rily dont, my aunt uses them religiously but it dnt do nothing even them coco butter dnt work.
Re: Stretch Marks by exporttraining: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2017
We have herbal cream for stretch marks and other skin problems. reach 08035268121 for details. See the image. ]I have some stretch marks on my legs and On my stomach.
Dose anyone know how you get rid of them or make them let visable
Any help would be greatly appreciated

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Adjust Your Lifestyle In Order To Combat Lupus Disease / 7 Benefits Of Mango You Need To Know / Nursing Program In USA:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.