Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why I Received N866million During Jonathan’s Regime – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Received N866million During Jonathan’s Regime – Fani-kayode (664 Views)

55 Persons Shared N1.3 Billion During Jonathan Administration - Lai Mohammed / Photo Of N9.2billion Stoves Bought During Jonathan's Era Kept At Abuja Stadium / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Received N866million During Jonathan’s Regime – Fani-kayode by Oyinsblog(m): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2018
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has rejected his inclusion in a list of alleged looters released by the Nigerian government through Lai Mohammed on Sunday. Mr Fani-Kayode was listed as number 18 in a list of 24 individuals accused of having looted the treasury during the past administration.

Mr Fani-Kayode said he received N866 million as the director of publicity during the reelection campaign of former President Goodluck Jonathan and the money was not given to him by any government official

The Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed released the first part of the list on Friday and released the second part of the list yesterday.

See the full list of the alleged looters here and here.

But in a statement emailed to PREMIUM TIMES, Mr Fani-Kayode said although he received funds in his capacity as director of publicity during the reelection campaign of former President Goodluck Jonathan, the money was not passed to him by any government official.

Continue Reading
http://www.oyinsblog.com/2018/04/why-i-received-n866million-during.html?m=1
Re: Why I Received N866million During Jonathan’s Regime – Fani-kayode by Eggcelent(m): 5:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
Of Course, The Source Of Every Money Can Always Be Traced To Some Places.

However, That Doesn't Make Them Legally "Earned/Gifted"

FFK Should Just Get His Lawyers Ready

1 Like

Re: Why I Received N866million During Jonathan’s Regime – Fani-kayode by kitaatita: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
That explains why FFK attacks PMB as if his life depends on it. He received money. Let him account for it. Commodity trail is simple. No matter how you hide It, investigators will find it

1 Like

Re: Why I Received N866million During Jonathan’s Regime – Fani-kayode by clevvermind(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
Apc should include Amaechi name in the list. Then i would know they are serious.
Re: Why I Received N866million During Jonathan’s Regime – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2018
Just tell us where u received the money from
Re: Why I Received N866million During Jonathan’s Regime – Fani-kayode by pedel: 6:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Your logic:
Police arrested one of the thieves terrorising your area with stolen money in his possession. You want the police to release him until they can arrest all his accomplices.

Why are you people like this? Why can't you see that PDP and APC are the same? Why are you not defending yourself & your future instead of the political parties?
Poverty truly affects brains.

clevvermind:
Apc should include Amaechi name in the list. Then i would know they are serious.

1 Like

Re: Why I Received N866million During Jonathan’s Regime – Fani-kayode by Yyeske(m): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
pedel:
Your logic:
Police arrested one of the thieves terrorising your area with stolen money in his possession. You want the police to release him until they can arrest all his accomplices.

Why are you people like this? Why can't you see that PDP and APC are the same? Why are you not defending yourself & your future instead of the political parties?
Poverty truly affects brains.

You dey mind dem?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Hastened My Declaration, By Buhari / 'Bishop' Of Ozubulu Sponsors 36 Children For Cancer, Hydrocephalus Surgeries - P / Herdsmen/farmers Clashes: Nec Working Group Recommends Ranching In 5 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.