Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) (69431 Views)

IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / Hon. Independence Ogunewe: Incalculable Loss To Nigeria's Democracy And Imolites / Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by delzbaba(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
fx45:
You can imagine the cheap Premier Soap he's using to bathe. Little wonder he died of heart attack...
lol fear God oh
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by winj3: 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
did he give money to Lebansese people to hide for him abroad, many stupid african politicans have been snuffed out so they and their families will never see the cash again.

1 Like

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by PFRB: 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Waaooo Too bad. It appears he fell down or was beaten to death.
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by supereagle(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Jeez ...I remember this man ....So after all the allowances he was storing water inside rubber drum in the bathroom and using premier soap...Nigeria is really a shit hole country...I am sure even Tinubu bathroom looks like this....what do our politicians even use the money for sef because it doesnt even reflect on them
Don't just conclude that he was storing water, maybe he couldn't be able to start Gen set when NEPA goes off.
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by Gsamm: 9:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
anyimontana:
Nawa oh...I doubt if that's his house bathroom

,looks like a cheap motel\chalet

RIP

U may be right. I can see differences soap in the bath room
RIP
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by Eteka1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
I can see a golden goblet near him, he may have unknowingly drank a poisoned chalice.
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by bigtt76(f): 9:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Exactly my thoughts too undecided

anyimontana:
Nawa oh...I doubt if that's his house bathroom

,looks like a cheap motel\chalet

RIP

1 Like

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by Ramsey247(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Jeez ...I remember this man ....So after all the allowances he was storing water inside rubber drum in the bathroom and using premier soap...Nigeria is really a shit hole country...I am sure even Tinubu bathroom looks like this....what do our politicians even use the money for sef because it doesnt even reflect on them
If you know the number of beggers (i mean political beggers) that visit politicians on daiĺy bases, maybe your expectation on their financial status after tenure will change.

1 Like

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by fx45(m): 9:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
kekeolu:
The guy was using Dettol soap, not premier.
You need to look again... This time pay more attention to the ground and somewhere around his left shoulder

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by kollinpowel(m): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
Vanity upon vanity. End of the road for the deceased honourable. Rest in peace.
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by francodecooler: 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
it's like the gods are angry with our politicians cause the way they are dying like ki lode they better turn a new leaf it's like the gods are angry with our politicians cause the way they are dying like ki lode they better turn a new leaf it's like the gods are angry with our politicians cause the way they are dying like ki lode they better turn a new leaf

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 9:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
maasoap:

Not slippery. Looks like a cardiac arrest/heart attack. He slumped from the toilet seat.
Yeah may his soul rest

1 Like

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ise aiye! Aiye ti kan bobo yii pa...
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by OfficialEbiz(m): 9:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I was thinking d same thing.....this people self at a point we better pass them o

1 Like

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by Geesaintagape: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hw much u carry waka.?
Rest in toilet
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by Azam101: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Vanity upon vanity!
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
Ok....If you get to see Hassan Lawal, greet am for us
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by AkaraAndBread: 10:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
SarkinYarki:
[b][/b]

Savage comment
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
OfficialEbiz:

I was thinking d same thing.....this people self at a point we better pass them o

I dey tell you bro

1 Like

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by begwong: 10:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
RIP honorable!
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by cardinal12: 11:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
vanity upon vanity. finally all the wealth he accumulated for himself, who will eat it? his eight years in the house of reps was a disaster for my community which he held from. refused to help the poor and even didn't sponsor the community unity cup football competition during Christmas. he is a hopeless Man even in death. now he is gone, where are those cars and money he refused to spend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by friendlyenemy: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by RZArecta2(m): 11:15pm On Apr 03, 2018
fx45:
You can imagine the cheap Premier Soap he's using to bathe. Little wonder he died of heart attack...
did you see the Dettol soap in brown packaging on the rack or you wanted him to use multi thousand naira soaps like some vain women or maybe you just like talking shít because that's not your loved one half náked on Nairaland front page... Fùckin móron

1 Like

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by fx45(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
RZArecta2:
did you see the Dettol soap in brown packaging on the rack or you wanted him to use multi thousand naira soaps like some vain women or maybe you just like talking shít because that's not your loved one half náked on Nairaland front page... Fùckin móron
Mechie onu! Ewu Gambia... Na me kill am? I only pointed out what I saw
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
A very radical ams popular hon member back den
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by mikolo80: 11:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
stephanie11:
An Ex-house of Representative member, Hon Independence Ogunewe is dead.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the legislator was found dead in his house after several attempts to reach him via phone failed. His corpse has been deposited at the National Hospital mortuary Abuja.

Honourable Ogunewe was a 2-time member of the 6th Assembly, representing Ahiazu Ezinhitte Federal constituency, Imo state.

According to News24extra, below are the photos obtained from the Scene(Viewer Discretion advised);

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-pdp-house-reps-member-found-dead-toiletphotos/
all that loot and still no running water in his House.
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by ducramsey99(m): 12:07am On Apr 04, 2018
columbus007:
Did he actually died?
....no he is resting in peace...

1 Like

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:27am On Apr 04, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:50am On Apr 04, 2018
icedsammy:
Greet my Ancestors, tell them to send me money.
shey,transport money so that you can quickly,go and join them.
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by icedsammy: 6:15am On Apr 04, 2018
Ikpongiton:
shey,transport money so that you can quickly,go and join them.

Must you quote me?
I suppose curse you ni...
gboro min do eleru.
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by Gbojom8558(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2018
He have get his self no more do this or do that may your soul RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) / Emmy Benison: I Fought Boko Haram Naked In The Bush / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.