Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) (69429 Views)

IPOB Coordinator Found Dead In His Room In Aba(photos) / Hon. Independence Ogunewe: Incalculable Loss To Nigeria's Democracy And Imolites / Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by master69(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2018
fx45:
You can imagine the cheap Premier Soap he's using to bathe. Little wonder he died of heart attack...
U saw the premier soap without seeing the Detoil soap...always looking for attention, Dats y Nigeria can never grow pass this level.
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by godofuck231: 8:32am On Apr 04, 2018
stephanie11:
An Ex-house of Representative member, Hon Independence Ogunewe is dead.

PoliticsNGR gathered that the legislator was found dead in his house after several attempts to reach him via phone failed. His corpse has been deposited at the National Hospital mortuary Abuja.

Honourable Ogunewe was a 2-time member of the 6th Assembly, representing Ahiazu Ezinhitte Federal constituency, Imo state.

According to News24extra, below are the photos obtained from the Scene(Viewer Discretion advised);

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-pdp-house-reps-member-found-dead-toiletphotos/

Purge, over feeding
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by Fantastic2m(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Jeez ...I remember this man ....So after all the allowances he was storing water inside rubber drum in the bathroom and using premier soap...Nigeria is really a shit hole country...I am sure even Tinubu bathroom looks like this....what do our politicians even use the money for sef because it doesnt even reflect on them

Maybe there is no much money there to steal afterall...
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 9:55am On Apr 04, 2018
Fantastic2m:

Maybe there is no much money there to steal afterall...

I dey tell you
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by fx45(m): 11:10am On Apr 04, 2018
master69:
U saw the premier soap without seeing the Detoil soap...always looking for attention, Dats y Nigeria can never grow pass this level.
It is called Dettol... And not Detoil.

Now crawl back into your rat hole and never bother showing your ugly face again.
Re: Independence Ogunewe Found Dead In Toilet (Graphic Photos) by Mambox: 11:10am On Apr 04, 2018
fx45:
You can imagine the cheap Premier Soap he's using to bathe. Little wonder he died of heart attack...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Stops A Street Fight In Abuja (Photos) / Emmy Benison: I Fought Boko Haram Naked In The Bush / Isa Funtua: It’s An Insult To Suggest Me As Abba Kyari’s Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.