Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

"Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito (34058 Views)

What Ghanaian President Akufo-Addo Posted As Achievement On His Facebook Page / Prophet Kwabena Tawiah To President Akufo-Addo: 'Occultist, I Know Your Power' / President Nana Akufo-Addo's Outfit To An Event That Has Got Everyone Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by oluwasegun007(m): 9:29pm On Apr 03, 2018
she did her homework... lol
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Go and google the word "conflict of interest", read it up and add it to your vocabulary.

I don't support nepotism. What I'm saying is their should be a balance. Look at the US and you'll see the Bush dynasty. You'll see Trump with Ivanka and Jared Kushner. You'll see Bill Clinton appointing Hillary to run America's health programme back in 1992.

There should be a balance.

1 Like

Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by tribalistseun: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
Gayna is a useless shitt hole country.
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
igbodefender:
So even if the ex-girlfriend can do the job, she should not be appointed?

That would be a discriminatory practice. Then no one would date a politician because it’ll render them unfit to be nominated.
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Yankiss(m): 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
true na General Mosquito oooo

something go dey happen even in office be that .. as usual

but wait oooo na that man in that picture be the ghana President

Nigeria president ( Buhari) is a fat man ooooo

That is General Mosquito, obviously. Ghanaian president, Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo is quite robust.

1 Like

Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

That would be a discriminatory practice. Then no one would date a politician because it’ll render them unfit to be nominated.

Exactly. That would amount to reverse discrimination. Did the lady know when she was dating Nana that he would later become president? No.

So why should she be punished if the person she dated later became president?

I say give the lady the job if she is qualified, ex-girlfriend or not.

1 Like

Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Prettyyemi(f): 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
See how d man be..
He looks like a malnourished person..
D man sef no get sense...
All d best for them!!!
No be kuku my country...
Make I mind my business...
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by icedsammy: 9:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
the Lady has a backbone "GOD or god".
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
igbodefender:

Exactly. That would amount to reverse discrimination. Did the lady know when she was dating Nana that he would later become president? No.

I completely agree.

The test is if she was otherwise qualified.
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
igbodefender:

igbodefender:

EgunMogaji:

I completely agree.

The test is if she was otherwise qualified.

Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Sparkle777(f): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Terrible. But is she competent in the job?
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
maasoap:

Is it nepotism now? I though it was conflict of interest.

Regardless of the thing you posted neither nepotism or conflict of interest exists.

It can’t be nepotism anyways because she’s an ex and there’s no longer any relationship.
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
maasoap carefully study these dictionary definitions and tell us if you are being fair to the woman.

Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 03, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Is it nepotism now? I though it was conflict of interest.

Regardless of the thing you posted neither nepotism or conflict of interest exists.

It can’t be nepotism anyways because she’s an ex and there’s no longer any relationship.

Exactly. Her competence should be the issue, not who she went out with years ago.

1 Like

Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by MissRaine69(f): 10:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
igbodefender:
That’s his gripe it’s not appointment based on merit it’s because of services rendered
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

That’s his gripe it’s not appointment based on merit it’s because of services rendered
Her performance will tell us more. Let's give her a few months to prove or disprove herself.
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by MissRaine69(f): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2018
igbodefender:

If she was so competent why was she not nominated before?
His argument is not based on whatever it is you are trying to argue
His point is these nominations and appointments are not based on merit it’s their connection that got them the post. In transparent governments you would have to declare any conflicts of interest
The fact that she once dated the president that makes it a conflict of interest
The other woman is his baby momma that is classfied as conflict of interests
But then if you don’t see anything wrong then this is why this continent is doomed.

1 Like

Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by MissRaine69(f): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
igbodefender:

Her performance will tell us more. Let's give her a few months to prove or disprove herself.
Sure
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Yankee101: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Africa sha
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
MissRaine69:

If she was so competent why was she not nominated before?
His argument is not based on whatever it is you are trying to argue
His point is these nominations and appointments are not based on merit it’s their connection that got them the post. In transparent governments you would have to declare any conflicts of interest
The fact that she once dated the president that makes it a conflict of interest
The other woman is his baby momma that is classfied as conflict of interests
But then if you don’t see anything wrong then this is why this continent is doomed.

Give them a chance. He knows them and what they can do much better than you. There may be certain qualities he has seen in them that he feels will be of benefit.

I still say give them time.
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by ayo84(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
And what is wrong with him appointing her if its not going to affect the economy

Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by panafrican(m): 10:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
If true then each cabinet member in his government might act just like him.
Appoint a girlfriend , then appoint the cousin and the nephew of the girlfriend. Then the nephews will bring in their own .
This is how a country ends up with an unproductive big government full of corrupt and arrogant civil servants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by ruggedtimi(m): 11:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
general mosquito, i usually see that man on ghana political news
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Codes151(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
mgdimagaladima:

typical nairalander.. Type without reading... Shame u can't recognize gh president
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Nasir123(m): 11:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
igbodefender:

I wonder o!

As long as he/she is not part of his immediate family, they shouldn't be deprive of any qualified opportunity.
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by achimotan(m): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
ruggedtimi:
general mosquito, i usually see that man on ghana political news

General Mosquito is a frustrated wailer.
As a general secretary of a ruling party, the opposition won the elections with over 1m votes margin so he is still bitter
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by thesicilian: 11:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Go and google the word "conflict of interest", read it up and add it to your vocabulary.
'Conflict of interest' is not a word.
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by richeeyo(m): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2018
mgdimagaladima:

that man is f ing rich i swear
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by 360command: 1:27am On Apr 04, 2018
MrFuckallday:
Why that nigga looking malnourished tho? General mosquitoes indeed.
he looks malnourished but na big boy for Ghana politics.. Asiedu Nketia general mosquito.. Because of his tiny posture.
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by Harrynight(m): 3:41am On Apr 04, 2018
My heart bleeds for African Continent
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by anibestlala(m): 6:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Hadeyeancah:
We warned them about the slogan "CHANGE"
just like buhari's change. Hope Ghana does not experience the kind of hardship buhari dished out to us.
Re: "Ghana President Akufo-Add Appointed Ex-Girlfriends To Office"- General Mosquito by RillJ(m): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2018
Its worse in Naija

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanzanian Government Bans The Posting Of Nude, Raunchy Photos On Social Media / Iran To U.S : Step Aside So You Won't Get Hit. / US Congress Under Siege, Trump Supporters Overrun Security, Invade Chambers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.