Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,350 members, 7,815,705 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Life Is More Meaningless With God - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Life Is More Meaningless With God (11578 Views)

Is Fasting Without Prayer A Meaningless Exercise? / Nigeria Female Traditionalist: My Greatest Regret In Life Is Going To Church / Life Is Meaningless I Need An Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 9:49am On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Lmao grin

Yes you are a self acclaimed atheist Superman and your very little weakness and potential death in form of a very tiny kryptonite is in your bedroom in form of your Christian wife grin

All God did was to release a very tiny kryptonite your way and you are already ogbonorised and akamunized grin

Your atheistic manhood has been tamed by a little girl in your bedroom cheesy

Frankie the coward.

Your God does not exist. Scammer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by frank317: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2018
superhumanist:

See as the guy dey yarn rubbish. And to think the creator of the world need him to tell me he exists.... two of them must have mental problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by tintingz(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Primesky:

Life is tasteless without God.
Life is empty without God.
Life without God is like a smart phone without battery, absolutely useless!.

Until you have an encounter with God you will never understand. Seek Him passionately, He loves you still even now!.

Never give up on God, some of the things you're complaining about now will become a source of joy for you tomorrow, it's a mystery how that happens, stay with God, He never makes mistakes.

Jesus loves you still!
Ghost of cseazar! What a crap. grin
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by tintingz(m): 10:15am On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Mumu raised to power SUPER, Others who are bad are not of God.

"For as many as are led by the spirit of God, they ARE THE SONS OF GOD". The spirit of God is called HOLY.

One of the attributes of holiness is MORAL CLEANLINESS and as such this does not involve cheating, killing, deceiving or any other thing bad so how you came up with bad people also being Gods children is only what a SUPER mumu like you can do. So I am not surprised.
People that claim to be God's children, pray to him daily still suffers, face calamities so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by tintingz(m): 10:21am On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

TBF on our resident scammer, he has an imaginary friend which he can talk to and all his lying, stealing, insults and scamming would be washed away and he becomes a "new creature". Hell, he can kill 5 billion humans tomorrow and all it would take is mumbling some words to his imaginary friend and it all becomes fine and dandy but you that stole your classmate's pen when in secondary school has no such benefit so you're worse than him
If all you wanted to do was sin, then being a Christian is PERFECT for that. Sin all you like! Ask for forgiveness. Never have to really take personal responsibility because it was Satan and demons that made you do it or the effects of a generational curse passed down to you because once upon a time, in a garden far, far, away, two people ate from a forbidden magical fruit tree.

[img]https://hateandanger.files./2013/09/never-trust-someone-who-can-clear-their-conscience-of-any-immoral-act-by-talking-to-their-imaginary-friend.jpg?w=584[/img]
Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion. ~ Steven Weinberg
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:

grin cheesy

The thing pain am enter bone

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 10:38am On Apr 07, 2018
frank317:

See as the guy dey yarn rubbish. And to think the creator of the world need him to tell me he exists.... two of them must have mental problem.

Ogbeni stop throwing spit everywhere like a downs syndrome patient. grin

Go and tell your Christian wife whom you have become an akamu for that she has a mental problem because she believes God exists.

You cannot change your wife who incidentally has tamed you right to your bedroom and it is on nairaland you wish to tame others ? cheesy

Frankie the coward
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Dalam0n: 11:06am On Apr 07, 2018
tintingz:
People that claim to be God's children, pray to him daily still suffers, face calamities so what's your point?

Its not even about that. Butterflyleo has been telling us that if we have Jesus we will have a new life. We will become changed beings and will only engage in positive things. He said people without Jesus steal, deceive, kill and do things he calls unholy and bad.

But the problem is even with his Jesus he still does those things he calls bad. He is a liar, a deceiver, a thief and a big hypocrite. And he engages in those things always on this platform. Always.

If his Jesus can not help him the why and how will his Jesus help us? He is a perfect example to show us that his Jesus is imaginary and as such everything he is saying is empty words and nothing more. He claims to have Jesus, and also claims that if we have this Jesus we will stop doing bad things. He has this Jesus and he is still engaging in things he said are bad and unholy constantly . He lies always, steals and deceives regularly( he is notoriously known for that here) he's a known hypocrite. He can't help himself but he wants to help others. Hpw? He always reminds me of 4everGod aka naijadeyhia. They are always the same. Always speaking empty words and always failing practice that which they preach.

Naijadeyhia' s case culminated in him being disgraced here because he ended up stealing someone's 6 million naira and deactivating all his over 6 different accounts and running away.

These deluded wanna be children of the dead Jewish hippie always end up making themselves objects of ridicule. They just can't and won't stop. Deluded people.

4 Likes

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I remember saying it that time that I am sure the wife must have married him out of pity because all I could see was immaturity in him and even after marriage he is still very immature.

I am sure his wife will be tongue lashing him in annoyance over his childish ways daily and he will be like "yes darling, sorry darling, it won't happen again darling" grin cheesy

Wife: Go and buy me salt frank!
Frank: Yes darling, I will run there and back. grin

Wife: Make sure you wash the dishes before I return from my meeting

Frank: don't worry, you know I will do anything for you. They will be shining by the time you return. I will also wash all the clothes, iron them and cook dinner. What would you like to eat when you return dear? cheesy

Dem turn the guy to akamu at home but on nairaland he feels he is a lion. grin
When people boast and say to me 'I'm married, you are single', i say to them, 'Show me your spouse'. This is because, so many marry to escape the society, hence they end up getting married to the Ring, but come up with every reason to run away from the company of their spouse.

Getting married is not the problem, staying married is.

Haven followed Frank in this forum for years, and getting to get into his mind (atheism aside), trust me with everything in you, i will not accept to marry him if I was 50yrs old and he comes with a 12 bedroom mansion and a Billion Naira as an offer.

This is my reason.

I am a Christian, (a serious minded one at that). For this reason, i can't keep a side guy with whom i will argument Frank with. You know, like Rob Peter to pay Paul?

If i were an atheists chic without the sense of right and wrong, i'd gladly take his Ring and His money, but make him masturbate every night in front of a mirror with a magazine picture of a prostitute, because, by the time i get back home, i'd have been saturated every day.

After all, there won't be any word like 'Adultery' and he won't have the grounds to divorce me for doing that.

But, since i am indebted to Christ first before the man I marry, i can not afford to misbehave, So i'd rather die single and childless than marry the likes of Frank316.

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

When people boast and say to me 'I'm married, you are single', i say to them, 'Show me your spouse'. This is because, so many marry to escape the society, hence they end up getting married to the Ring, but come up with every reason to run away from the company of their spouse.

Getting married is not the problem, staying married is.

Haven followed Frank in this forum for years, and getting to get into his mind (atheism aside), trust me with everything in you, i will not accept to marry him if I was 50yrs old and he comes with a 12 bedroom mansion and a Billion Naira as an offer.

This is my reason.

I am a Christian, (a serious minded one at that). For this reason, i can't keep a side guy with whom i will argument Frank with. You know, like Rob Peter to pay Paul?

If i were an atheists chic without the sense of right and wrong, i'd gladly take his Ring and His money, but make him masturbate every night in front of a mirror with a magazine picture of a prostitute, because, by the time i get back home, i'd have been saturated every day.

After all, there won't be any word like 'Adultery' and he won't have the grounds to divorce me for doing that.

But, since i am indebted to Christ first before the man I marry, i can not afford to misbehave, So i'd rather die single and childless than marry the likes of Frank316.

Woah shocked

His moniker ends with 317 but you made him less of a man by ending it with 316. grin cheesy

You no well o cheesy

But seriously the guy is simply a kid. Teenagers act and talk better than he does. He beats his chest on nairaland as he shouts God does not exist and calls those who believe in God mentally unstable and stupid but he forgets he is married to one of those mentally unstable and stupid people as his wife is a Christian.

His wife is a Christian whom he cannot dare stand in front of and say she is mentally unstable and stupid for believing in the existence of God but he now foolishly comes on nairaland to shout everywhere when one small Christian girl has turned him to the real definition of mumu in his bedroom. grin

He always dares Yahweh and cannot date his wife. I guess Yahweh has answered his dare by making him fall in love with a Christian girl and not an atheist girl to show how foolish he has been all this while and this little Christian girl has got his mumu switch on lock down. cheesy
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 12:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Funniest part is how she came to the conclusion that I must be in my 40s.

She saw a post I made about 2 years ago saying I've been supporting Madrid for "Close to" 20 years and concluded it must be 22 now by not assimilating what "Close to" means

Then concluded I must've been in my 20s before I started supporting Madrid so I'm in my 40s because, you know, I might be arrested for supporting a football club before 18

not surprising since she's not the sharpest tool in the shed anyways
And can you ask Frank how marriage came into it? Are guys this desperate? (Well, in this aspect not you).

Why does your Chum think everyone must be defined by marriage? I will marry very soon, but, if i am a failure, i'll still be one. If i am focused, i'll still be that. The man won't change anything in me.

Pls tell your best buddy that marriage is turn by turn and not everyone who marries stay married or happy.

Him for instance, he just married, if he were happy, he won't be ignoring his new bride by holding his phone to his face 24/7, fighting e-wars.

I expected a newly married, romance charged guy, to be off the internet for sometime enjoy the company of his spouse.

Pls advise him to give his wife a little of his time. Or, did he marry a woman he can not stand to look at her face?

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by superhumanist(m): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2018
I am just laughing.

Butterflyleo and emmanystone consoling themselves as mature and sensible Christians.

Two clowns that their fellow Christians do not even consider to be honest Christians. One is a scammer and the other a foul mouthed, troublesome lady

3 Likes

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
superhumanist:
I am just laughing at my own stupidity

Yes you should laugh at your own stupidity because what we are doing is showing how ridiculous atheists are. grin

They can't stand and declare/ enforce their atheism in their own homes but would come to nairaland and act like they are bosses when in truth they are nothing but rain soaked chickens. cheesy

#our mumu don do is the name of the latest movement. Your fake atheist lives outside nairaland is what the movement aims to expose and Frankie the coward just fell into it first due to his childish ways. You are next in line. grin
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

And can you ask Frank how marriage came into it? Are guys this desperate? (Well, in this aspect not you).

Why does your Chum think everyone must be defined by marriage? I will marry very soon, but, if i am a failure, i'll still be one. If i am focused, i'll still be that. The man won't change anything in me.

Pls tell your best buddy that marriage is turn by turn and not everyone who marries stay married or happy.

Him for instance, he just married, if he were happy, he won't be ignoring his new bride by holding his phone to his face 24/7, fighting e-wars.

I expected a newly married, romance charged guy, to be off the internet for sometime enjoy the company of his spouse.

Pls advise him to give his wife a little of his time. Or, did he marry a woman he can not stand to look at her face?

Chai

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 1:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Woah shocked

His moniker ends with 317 but you made him less of a man by ending it with 316. grin cheesy

You no well o cheesy

But seriously the guy is simply a kid. Teenagers act and talk better than he does. He beats his chest on nairaland as he shouts God does not exist and calls those who believe in God mentally unstable and stupid but he forgets he is married to one of those mentally unstable and stupid people as his wife is a Christian.

His wife is a Christian whom he cannot dare stand in front of and say she is mentally unstable and stupid for believing in the existence of God but he now foolishly comes on nairaland to shout everywhere when one small Christian girl has turned him to the real definition of mumu in his bedroom. grin

He always dares Yahweh and cannot date his wife. I guess Yahweh has answered his dare by making him fall in love with a Christian girl and not an atheist girl to show how foolish he has been all this while and this little Christian girl has got his mumu switch on lock down. cheesy
You seriously believe a daughter of YHWH will marry a YHWH hater?
You take this Frank 316 too seriously.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by CuteMadridista: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:
And can you ask Frank how marriage came into it?
Ask yourself how my (wrong) age came into this discussion too
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

You seriously believe a daughter of YHWH will marry a YHWH hater?
You take this Frank 316 too seriously.

Depends on what God has in store for him. His days as an atheist are obviously numbered because his own "enemy" is now his wife grin

She will ring atheism out of his system without him even realising it cheesy

He may hate Yahweh but Yahweh does not hate him. God still loves him despite his many rantings against him. His wife has brought the gospel right into his bedroom grin

Light always overshadows darkness.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Ask yourself how my (wrong) age came into this discussion too
To be a fan for over 20yrs ago, one will have to assume what Football was 20yrs ago and how what being a fan of a club means, you'd have to be at least 20yrs old then.

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2018
superhumanist:
I am just laughing.

Butterflyleo and emmanystone consoling themselves as mature and sensible Christians.

Two clowns that their fellow Christians do not even consider to be honest Christians. One is a scammer and the other a foul mouthed, troublesome lady
Hahahahahahahahahaha. You forgot to add, 'Godfearing and bold'.

Foul mouthed? Where did you get that word from? And, Is it wrong to be foul mouthed? As an atheist, you can determine which language is appropriate when you have for standard of rights and wrongs?

Oh wow. You'd ve loved it so much if i were a timid, backward and whimpering Christian abi?

I always tell you not to expect that from me. I'm a Christian and i know what is expected of me. I know what i'd say which will constitute a sin. Not you telling me what i shd or shd not say.

***Onyourface***

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by CuteMadridista: 1:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

To be a fan for over 20yrs ago, one will have to assume what Football was 20yrs ago and how what being a fan of a club means, you'd have to be at least 20yrs old then.

I said "Close to" and for all you know it might've been 15-19 as at the time I made that post. if it were 20 I'll say I've been doing it for 20 years. the "Close to" clause there makes a difference

Secondly, there's no minimum age to start supporting a club. I could've attended a live match with my dad as a prepubescent and fell in love with the club or watched a highlight of a match or play a soccer videogame and like the club or someone bought the club's Jersey for me so I see no reason to make the claim that one has to be "at least 20 years to start supporting a club" even at that time

Let me be clear that I'm not denying being in my 20s, 30s, 40s or 50s. I'm more challenging how you're concluding that I'm definitely in my forties from that simple post. could it be that you seriously wish I were a certain age like your friend wishes I were CAPS.LOCKED?

Finally, you still didn't answer the main question in the post you quoted "How did my supposed age come into this thread's discussion?"
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. You forgot to add, 'Godfearing and bold'.

Foul mouthed? Where did you get that word from? And, Is it wrong to be foul mouthed? As an atheist, you can determine which language is appropriate when you have for standard of rights and wrongs?

Oh wow. You'd ve loved it so much if i were a timid, backward and whimpering Christian abi?

I always tell you not to expect that from me. I'm a Christian and i know what is expected of me. I know what i'd say which will constitute a sin. Not you telling me what i shd or shd not say.

***Onyourface***

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I said "Close to" and for all you know it might've been 15-19 as at the time I made that post. if it were 20 I'll say I've been doing it for 20 years. the "Close to" clause there makes a difference

Secondly, there's no minimum age to start supporting a club. I could've attended a live match with my dad as a prepubescent and fell in love with the club or watched a highlight of a match or play a soccer videogame and like the club or someone bought the club's Jersey for me so I see no reason to make the claim that one has to be "at least 20 years to start supporting a club" even at that time

Let me be clear that I'm not denying being in my 20s, 30s, 40s or 50s. I'm more challenging how you're concluding that I'm definitely in my forties from that simple post. could it be that you seriously wish I were a certain age?

Finally, you still didn't answer the main question in the post you quoted "How did my supposed age come into this thread's discussion?"
If your age doesn't trouble you, why then are you making an issue out if it? You could just laugh and move on.

Guy, you can drag argument for Africa. Biko. Ga wa.

Age is a blessing as far as i'm concerned. I have watched friends die. They'd wish to live, but they are dead. Why shd life be a curse to me?

Call me old and i will dance and praise God for fulfilling His promise of longevity to me.

If you are 40, So?

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Let me be clear that I'm not denying being in my 20s, 30s, 40s or 50s. I'm more challenging how you're concluding that I'm definitely in my forties from that simple post. could it be that you seriously wish I were a certain age like your friend wishes I were CAPS.LOCKED?

Hey CAPSLOCKED you were the one who mentioned age to begin with. Age duration of being a Madrid fan.

How did that link to her marital status that your friend Frankie the coward had to foolishly jump on?

Illogicality is when you can see a big boil on your nose but deliberately chooses to talk about one small freckle on the ear of someone else.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

If your age doesn't trouble you, why then are you making an issue out if it? You could just laugh and move on.

Age is a blessing as far as i'm concerned. I have watched friends die. They'd wish to live, but they are dead. Why shd life be a curse to me?

Call me old and i will dance and praise God for fulfilling His promise of longevity to me.

If you are 40, So?

The matter is giving him serious cause for concern ON A FACELESS FORUM. grin cheesy
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 2:01pm On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

The matter is giving him serious cause for concern ON A FACELESS FORUM. grin cheesy
I just tire.
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

I just tire.

Don't be. It shows you were actually on to something. grin

You want to pour sand in his garri. cheesy
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2018
Dalam0n:

Its not even about that. Butterflyleo has been telling us that if we have Jesus we will have a new life. We will become changed beings and will only engage in positive things. He said people without Jesus steal, deceive, kill and do things he calls unholy and bad.

But the problem is even with his Jesus he still does those things he calls bad. He is a liar, a deceiver, a thief and a big hypocrite. And he engages in those things always on this platform. Always.

If his Jesus can not help him the why and how will his Jesus help us? He is a perfect example to show us that his Jesus is imaginary and as such everything he is saying is empty words and nothing more. He claims to have Jesus, and also claims that if we have this Jesus we will stop doing bad things. He has this Jesus and he is still engaging in things he said are bad and unholy constantly . He lies always, steals and deceives regularly( he is notoriously known for that here) he's a known hypocrite. He can't help himself but he wants to help others. Hpw? He always reminds me of 4everGod aka naijadeyhia. They are always the same. Always speaking empty words and always failing practice that which they preach.

Naijadeyhia' s case culminated in him being disgraced here because he needed up stealing someone's 6 million naira and deactivating all his over 6 different accounts and running away.

These deluded wanna be children of the dead Jewish hippie always end up making themselves objects of ridicule. They just can't and won't stop. Deluded people.
You are systematically gravitating towards 'Dalamoron' all by yourself.

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ogbeni stop throwing spit everywhere like a downs syndrome patient. grin

Go and tell your Christian wife whom you have become an akamu for that she has a mental problem because she believes God exists.

You cannot change your wife who incidentally has tamed you right to your bedroom and it is on nairaland you wish to tame others ? cheesy

Frankie the coward
Make it one word. **Frankiecoward**. grin
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

Make it one word. **Frankiecoward**. grin

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Emmanystone: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Don't be. It shows you were actually on to something. grin

You want to pour sand in his garri. cheesy
He hopes to remain a teenager here?

1 Like

Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by Butterflyleo: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

He hopes to remain a teenager here?

Exactly! He hopes to be forever young since knows that the young are often the ones who patronize nairaland so he wishes to deceive them into thinking he is also young like them despite not being so.

Atheists so know how to beguile their listener or reader with false claims like Frankie who had been bragging about how he does not fear Yahweh and how Yahweh cannot do him anything and how followers of Yahweh are foolish and mad etc.

But he is afraid of his wife who is a follower of Yahweh
He forgot that his wife is also foolish and mad for being a follower of Yahweh
He cannot stand before his wife to challenge her christian beliefs but feels he has somehow earned the right to challenge the views of other christians on nairaland.

Maybe when his wife is praying he would be in one corner saying she is praying to an imaginary friend. Or when the wife insists he joins her in prayer he would refuse grin
Re: Life Is More Meaningless With God by CuteMadridista: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Emmanystone:

TBH if you notice I've left that till you told me to ask Frank317 why he brought up your marital status wink

If you are 40, So?
This is all fine and dandy and I'm not bothered by people guessing my age in a faceless forum. however I'm interested in how people think and make conclusions. I know that challenging how someone made a conclusion on any subject can make such a person either change the conclusion or bring more premise to support it or stcij a finger into the ear and not care about the challenge. This is why I'm interested in how you moved from "He's been supporting Madrid for close to 20 years" to "Therefore he's in his 40s"

Anyways, ignore all that but answer this question "How did my supposed age come into this thread's discussion?"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are You A Church Worker Or A Bench Warmer? / Atheism Contradicts Newtons First Law / 30 Characters Of A Mature Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.