Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? (1052 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / Ever Regretted Breaking Up With Your Ex After Starting A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by Dlee1(m): 11:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
I have a question for you ladies that are not yet married, "have you ever regretted losing your virginity?"
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by jaksmillioniar: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
makydebbie d question is for u
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 04, 2018
My guy, if you're waiting for the truth from those of the XX chromosome, you're wasting precious time. They no go tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by sirusX(m): 12:59am On Apr 04, 2018
I hope you know every lady on nairaland is a virgin
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by highqueen(f): 1:22am On Apr 04, 2018
sirusX:
I hope you know every lady on nairaland is a virgin
it isn't restricted to ladies alone,answer the question and leave ladies outta this.
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by sirusX(m): 1:27am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

it isn't restricted to ladies alone,answer the question and leave ladies outta this.

I wouldn't have repied your mention, but it seems you missed what the op wrote

I have a question for you ladies that are not yet married, "have you ever regretted losing your virginity?"
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by highqueen(f): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2018
sirusX:

I wouldn't have repied your mention, but it seems you missed what the op wrote

ok.to op,ask your sisters and all your female relatives.
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by Dlee1(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

You don't need to worry about them. My sisters are the core team virgin until you get married but I must admit, one of my female relative regretted loosing her virginity to one yeye sweet mouthed guy.
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by highqueen(f): 7:07am On Apr 04, 2018
Dlee1:

You don't need to worry about them. My sisters are the core team virgin until you get married but I must admit, one of my female relative regretted loosing her virginity to one yeye sweet mouthed guy.
good for them.Don't come and disturb us with your family problem next time.
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by Dlee1(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

good for them.Don't come and disturb us with your family problem next time.
This is not a family problem dear.
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by sundayakasdy(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2018
when you see babe de vex like this,she fit done fall victim...lol na joke o
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by delectablegyal(f): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2018
#teamweddingnight. ladies, close your glamorous laps.
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by yetty247(f): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

Lol Savage
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by yetty247(f): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:

Lol Savage
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by yetty247(f): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2018
sundayakasdy:
when you see babe de vex like this,she fit done fall victim...lol
na joke o

Hope all your sisters are Virgin
Re: Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity? by sundayakasdy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
yetty247:

Hope all your sisters are Virgin
SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU ALL MY SISTERS ARE ALL MARRIED... so how is ur market ?

(1) (Reply)

45 DAYS (breath Taking Story) / Guys Is This True Or False? / Beautiful And Innocent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.