Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Signs His Just Leading You On!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs His Just Leading You On!!! (1132 Views)

7 Signs His Heart Belongs To You / Does She Want You For A Relationship Or Just Leading You On? Well Find Out. / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Is Only Leading You On... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Martin0(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2018
Signs He's Just Leading You On

Who still remembers that twitter hashtag #WasteHerTime2015? At time’s ladies might be in a semi-relationship with a guy who hasn’t officially asked her out and she’s hoping eventually he will. She might not necessarily be a side chick because the guy is single but it’s been months and he still hasn’t asked her out or ever called her his girlfriend.

Chances are the dude is probably leading you on and using you (for only God knows what). There are always signs, and here a few important ones.

HE DOESN’T INTRODUCE YOU TO HIS FRIENDS AS HIS GIRLFRIEND

This is one of the surest signals that you may be stuck in a non-relationship LINK. He should be willing to name the relationship, or at least say that you’re dating. If he isn’t, he’s doing that on purpose. Beware.

. YOU’RE THE ONE TO SUGGEST DATES

He never seems to have any ideas, and he’s never the one to offer to take you out. This might be a sign that he doesn’t have much confidence in the relationship, but that you make it so easy for him that he might as well hang on.

. HE HASN’T TAKEN YOU TO ANY FORMAL EVENTS

If he’s serious about your relationship, he should be taking you as his guest to weddings, company holiday parties, and other events.

HE DOESN’T WANT TO TAKE PICTURES WITH YOU

This is an important one to look out for. If there’s no photographic evidence, there’s nothing to peg him to you on Facebook. That might mean he’s trying to send out single signals and doesn’t want to look like he’s tied down.

HE HASN’T TOLD HIS PARENTS ABOUT YOU

If a guy is serious about a girl, he’ll usually tell his parents pretty quickly that he’s met someone. If he intends to keep you around for the long run, it would be weird if he didn’t at least mention your name to them. If he’s keeping you a secret, it may be because he doesn’t think the two of you have a future.

. HE TAKES YOU OUT ONLY ON GROUP HANGOUTS

Instead of one-on-one dates, he’ll usually tell you where he and his group are planning to go out for the night, and invites you to come along. This way, he can still have you around, but gets to keep you and your relationship at a distance instead of getting in deeper.

. HE BARELY CALLS

Calling takes time, effort, and concentration. He just wants to coast by on the bare minimum he can get away with; he’d rather text. Just add it to the list of awful communication habits.

Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Twoclans(f): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2018
Martin0 let me add my own

He takes your hard earned money to buy gifts for his main chic and still cannot satisfy you in bed.Common orgasm you will never get from him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Flowers95: 12:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Twoclans:

He takes your hard earned money to buy gifts for his main chic and still cannot satisfy you in bed.Common orgasm you will never get from him lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
very true. If a man truly loves you he will feel very ashamed to ask you/take your money. He will have to be at the lowest of the low to ask you, and immediately he gets some money he will return the money back to you, with interest probably. If a guy doesn’t care about you he will have no shame and take half of your bank account, you will have to beg him to return half of the money back. Women be wise!

1 Like

Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Martin0(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2018
Twoclans:

hahahahah hahahahah wait o joke aside!

this orgasms ladies everyday I hear una dey talk am guessing it a jokegrin

anyway thanks for the contributiongrin if u need orgasms tell me, I got one sharp guy here on Nairaland for yougrin

1 Like

Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Twoclans(f): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah hahahahah wait o joke aside!

this orgasms ladies everyday I hear una dey talk am guessing it a jokegrin

anyway thanks for the contributiongrin if u need orgasms tell me, I got one sharp guy here on Nairaland for yougrin

LOL

The orgasms talk is not a joke ohhhhhh,anyway this thread is not about female orgasms so let me shut my mouth.

So who is this nairaland guy?i hope he is an ukwu lover and gang member grin
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
Flowers95:
very true. If a man truly loves you he will feel very ashamed to ask you/take your money. He will have to be at the lowest of the low to ask you, and immediately he gets some money he will return the money back to you, with interest probably. If a guy doesn’t care about you he will have no shame and take half of your bank account, you will have to beg him to return half of the money back. Women be wise!

You mean a guy who truly loves a woman will never ask her for financial assistance in times of financial difficulties?

Which hypothesis did you use to carry out your research ma?
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by ashewoboy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
some of these ladies just wanna fvck. let them. some of them nor get time for all these stories.
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Flowers95: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2018
tosyne2much:

You mean a guy who truly loves a woman will never ask her for financial assistance in times of financial difficulties?

Which hypothesis did you use to carry out your research ma?

Sir I did not say that. I said he will have to be extremely desperate to ask the woman he loves for money with no other option, before he does. Immediately he gets the money, he will pay her back with interest. A man who doesn’t love a woman, will ask her for money anyhow without a care in the world.
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Martin0(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
Twoclans:

LOL

The orgasms talk is not a joke ohhhhhh,anyway this thread is not about female orgasms so let me shut my mouth.

So who is this nairaland guy?i hope he is an ukwu lover and gang member grin

hahahahaha hahahahaha ukwu lovergrin

no wahala u like Lefulefu abi
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
Well Martin0 some ladies don't mind being side chics as long as the guy takes care of their needs. Having said that i agree with some of ur points there but d one wey i no too green on is d first one. There are some guys even if d girl na a babe wey dem know say dem no too like they can still introduce her on coded level to some of their friends. The friends will even be calling her iyawo even though they know u ain't serious with her. But when a guy takes her out in public and flaunts her then yes d girl should be rest assured dat d guy is into her.
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Twoclans(f): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahaha hahahahaha ukwu lovergrin

no wahala u like Lefulefu abi

It's very obvious even to the blind that I like lefulefu alot. I have him already and honestly I don't want anyone else. wink

Where is lefulefu sef ?
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Twoclans:

It's very obvious even to the blind that I like lefulefu alot. I have him already and honestly I don't want anyone else. wink

Where is lefulefu sef ?
winkwink hmmmwink

1 Like

Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Martin0(m): 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Twoclans:

Where is lefulefu sef ?

yeah oya twerk for him jorgrin

Lefulefu smash that ass mangrin

1 Like

Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Martin0(m): 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
lefulefu:
Well Martin0 some ladies don't mind being side chics as long as the guy takes care of their needs. Having said that i agree with some of ur points there but d one wey i no too green on is d first one. There are some guys even if d girl na a babe wey dem know say dem no too like they can still introduce her on coded level to some of their friends. The friends will even be calling her iyawo even though they know u ain't serious with her. But when a guy takes her out in public and flaunts her then yes d girl should be rest assured dat d guy is into her.

eheh OK you have made a good point shagringrin

Lefulefu one

1 Like

Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Martin0:

yeah oya twerk for him jorgrin
Lefulefu smash that ass mangrin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
Martin0:

eheh OK you have made a good point shagringrin

Lefulefu one
twoclans know if i hold her ehnn i no go let her run awaycheesy

1 Like

Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Martin0(m): 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
lefulefu:

hahahahaha hahahahahagringrin u na lion na

1 Like

Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
martin0 the way you're disloyal to your gender though...
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Martin0(m): 4:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
martin0 the way you're disloyal to your gender though...

how are my disloyal to my gender
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Martin0:

how are my disloyal to my gender
im that thorn by your side forever as you worship the v.
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Martin0(m): 4:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
im that thorn by your side forever as you worship the v.

what tha fucvk does this translates to buchy,,
Re: Signs His Just Leading You On!!! by Twoclans(f): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2018
lefulefu:
kiss kiss kiss

I have no plans of running anywhere so long as I am in ur arms wink

(1) (Reply)

My Colleague Has Become A Victim To Atm Card Theft / Please Guys Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday / How True Having Anal To Bring Money Luck?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.