Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why (23028 Views)

Bolt Nigeria Sacks 22 Employees (Out Of 45) / Sex-for-passport: Nigerian Embassy In Germany Suspends Staff Member / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by omoelerin1: 3:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
psammy1122:
My friend get a life before you reply to my inputs on this issue.Who the f..ck are you to tell me about research .Does it look like we are age mate in anything? See rat talking about research! Am talking from personal experience of things i have seen with my own eyes and you are here spewing rubbish trying to impress who?.
The point of my inputs was just to draw attention to the issue publish, if you read clearly in the second to last paragraph, it was stated Nigerians are asked to go while retaining locals(Americans )who work there.Does the stuff i wrote look like ear say or google research?I dont know the rational behind it,whether for cost or whatever,i just keep noticing foreigners working a lot in our embassies around the world while we have Nigerians in these same places roaming the street without jobs.
Word of advice from an adult, stop throwing insults around everything you write or respond to,it dosent make your response intelligent or meaningful but shows your level of maturity
PS:Am not APC/PDP divide,just a Nigerian.

'Who the Bleep are you to tell me about research. Does it look like we are age mate in anything? See rat talking about research'?

Hmmn.

How do you know you're not age mate?
Igberaga t'o n siwaju iparun.

All the same his comment is perfectly correct. It means he is more informed than you, compared to you that sound like an educated illiterate, judging from the observation you raised.

It has nothing to do with your personal experience.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
And you think everybody understands your language input? thats speaks volume of your person

omoelerin1:
'Who the Bleep are you to tell me about research. Does it look like we are age mate in anything? See rat talking about research'?

Hmmn.

How do you know you're not age mate?
Igberaga t'o n siwaju iparun.

All the same his comment is perfectly correct. It means he is more informed than you, compared to you that sound like an educated illiterate, judging from the observation you raised.

It has nothing to do with your personal experience.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by j1mmy: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
This should tell you how poor the quality of Nigerian employees are.
Dealing with Nigerians at embassies is a 21st century nightmare.

Try getting them to speak proper English and how to be professional.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by KingOfSkills: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
Engraced2020:
I guess they will still blame buhari for this but Nigerian govt should wake up

Check my signature for Lifetime Premium Grammarly account. Please serious buyers and not I will get back to you crew
u got lost while trying to make a comment
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
iamtardey:
only the structure sef you go don know say... na our own be this lol
Out of Naija as dey say.

Please Check Our Signature In Blue Below and Call or Click to Chat Us Directly.
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by mikolo80: 7:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Evablizin:
Most Nigerians are really working and struggling in vain. Sighs..
na dem wan work in vain
Re: Nigerian Embassy In Washington Sacks Workers, Explains Why by mikolo80: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It was rationalized.
And very rational of them to lay those folks off.

78% of the Local staff in the Chancery of the Nigerian Embassy in the US are Yorubas and are both incompetent and very rude to their fellow countrymen. They make you feel you are bugging them.
I'm sure Buhari will want that to change.

It's not fair that I can't readily find someone to speak Etsako or Igbo with when I go in there.
Nigeria belongs to all tribes and not just the Yorubas and Hausas.
una gree go school or travel out with degree ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Honours Clement Chidinma, Female Mechanic. Photos / Johnspeak Uwangue: 4 Highly Profitable Talents And How They Work / Jobs That Will Make You Appreciate Your Job (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.