Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Today's Word. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Word. (493 Views)

How To Live Christian Life Daily In Today's Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Word. by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 11:03am On Apr 04, 2018
COVENANT EXHORTATION.

ENGAGING BIBLICAL MINDSET FOR PROFITABLE STEWARDSHIP.

If you can do it profitably, it means you can also do it unprofitably. Even partial obedience is still disobedience.

We must do our stewardship with an appointment mentality. God has appointed you.

Everyday is God's day but the day you believe is your own day of appointment.

Understand that because it is an appointment it can turn your life around altogether.

Isaiah 45:19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth:

I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

If you are running around for Jesus, it can never be in vain. Because he has not called you to seek him in vain.

Everybody on the go for Jesus is on an appointment. Don't see it as been compelled.

Ephesians 6:6 Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart;

6:8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth,

the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.

Do it completely from your heart.

Luke 10:27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul,

and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

You need this kind of mindset if you are going to get a reward.

Every appointment entitles one to wages.

For instance, when a governor or bank gives you an appointment some benefits must come with it. How much more, God.

But why does it seem rewards are not coming for you? It's because of your mindset.

Isaiah 57:13 ... but he that putteth his trust in me shall possess the land, and shall inherit my holy mountain.

God does not use men, but he beautifies destinies to posses the land.

John 4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal:

that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

When you go on evangelism you are reaping a harvest and you must receive wages.

Your reward will not elude you this time in Jesus name.

In geology, when you are drilling and you hit the hardest ground, it means you are about to hit oil.

Don't give up in your kingdom stewardship.

When you have this biblical mindset you will be self motivated.

Purpose in your heart to be a faithful steward like Daniel did.

Daniel 1:8 But Daniel purposed in his heart...

Hallelujah.

Amen.

Jesus is Lord!

Helpline, 08126401351.

(1) (Reply)

Use Me Lord / What To Do When You Have A Good Dream. / Revealed! How Apostle Omotosho Tope Josheph Predicted Arsene Wenger Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.