Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja (32448 Views)

Corpse Of Senator Mustapha Bukar Who Died Today (Photos) / Saraki Mourns Senator Mustapha Bukar's Death / Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by twoMcfemad: 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
darqly:

That's Bukar Abba, Yobe State, Committee chairman on 3somes and other matters.
Lol. Make The Man Catch You!

1 Like

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Eminent4u(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rikidony:
why e be say na only northern Senators they die, rip anyway
Because the blood shed has reached the peak and the gods of the land are angry
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Coldfeets: 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
twoMcfemad:
Is This Not The Senator That Was Caught With Prostitutes In An Hotel Sometimes Ago?
He Was Said To Be Married With 3wives Including The Current Minister Of State For Trade & Investment.

You must be talking of Bukar Abba.

This one is Mustapha Bukar.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Rikidony(m): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
Eminent4u:
Because the blood shed has reached the peak and the gods of the land are angry
ABI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by DrHighchief(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Some politicians from his senatorial zone will be jostling for his position......
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by greatbuc(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
Are the Benin gods already working. Hmmm
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by osazeeblue01: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
RIP
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Nnabugwu8590: 1:22pm On Apr 04, 2018
Great story with great skill driven.
slimfit1:
President Xi Jing Peng of China said:

When I was a small child , I was very selfish, always grab the best for myself. Slowly, everyone left me and I had no friends. I didn’t think it was my fault but criticize others.

My father gave me 3 sentences to help me in life.

One day, my father cooked 2 bowls of noodles put the 2 bowls on the table. One bowl has one egg on top and the other bowl does not have any egg on top. He said ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want”. Eggs were hard to come by those days! Only get to eat eggs during festivals or New Year. Of Cos I chose the bowl with egg! As we started eating. I was congratulating myself on my wise choice/decision and wallop up the egg. Then to my surprise as my father ate his noodles, there were TWO eggs at the bottom of his bowl beneath the noodes! I regretted so much! And scolded myself for being too hasty in my decision. My father smiled and sad to me, ”My child. You must remember what your eyes see may not be true. If u intent on taking advantage of people, u will end up losing!”

The next day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles: one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. Again, he put the two bowls on the table and said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?” This time I am smarter. I chose the bowl without any egg on top. To my surprise, as I separated the noodles on top, there was not even a single egg at the bottom of the bowl! Again my father smiled and said to me, ”My child, you must not always rely on experiences cos sometimes, life can cheat u or play tricks on u. But u must not be too annoyed or sad, just treat this as learning a lesson .You cannot Learn this from textbooks.

The third day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles, again one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. He put the 2 bowls on the table and again said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?”. This time, I told my father, ”Dad, u choose first. You are the head of the family and contributed the most to the family. ”My father did not decline and chose the bowl with one egg on top. As I eat my bowl of noodles, Sure in my heart that there is no egg inside the bowl. To my surprise! There were TWO eggs at the bottom of the bowl.

My father smiled at me with love in his eyes, ”My child, u must remember!When u think for the good of others, good things will always naturally happen to u!”

I always remember these 3 sentences of my father and lived and do my business accordingly. True enough, my business was a roaring, success.

Xi Jing Peng
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Igba123: 1:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
slimfit1:

When I was a small child , I was very selfish, always grab the best for myself. Slowly, everyone left me and I had no friends. I didn’t think it was my fault but criticize others.

One day, my father cooked 2 bowls of noodles put the 2 bowls on the table. One bowl has one egg on top and the other bowl does not have any egg on top. He said ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want”. Eggs were hard to come by those days! Only get to eat eggs during festivals or New Year. Of Cos I chose the bowl with egg! As we started eating. I was congratulating myself on my wise choice/decision and wallop up the egg. Then to my surprise as my father ate his noodles, there were TWO eggs at the bottom of his bowl beneath the noodes! I regretted so much! And scolded myself for being too hasty in my decision. My father smiled and sad to me, ”My child. You must remember what your eyes see may not be true. If u intent on taking advantage of people, u will end up losing!”

The next day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles: one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. Again, he put the two bowls on the table and said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?” This time I am smarter. I chose the bowl without any egg on top. To my surprise, as I separated the noodles on top, there was not even a single egg at the bottom of the bowl! Again my father smiled and said to me, ”My child, you must not always rely on experiences cos sometimes, life can cheat u or play tricks on u. But u must not be too annoyed or sad, just treat this as learning a lesson .You cannot Learn this from textbooks.

The third day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles, again one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. He put the 2 bowls on the table and again said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?”. This time, I told my father, ”Dad, u choose first. You are the head of the family and contributed the most to the family. ”My father did not decline and chose the bowl with one egg on top. As I eat my bowl of noodles, Sure in my heart that there is no egg inside the bowl. To my surprise! There were TWO eggs at the bottom of the bowl.

My father smiled at me with love in his eyes, ”My child, u must remember!When u think for the good of others, good things will always naturally happen to u!”

I always remember these 3 sentences of my father and lived and do my business accordingly. True enough, my business was a roaring, success.

Xi Jing Peng
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by henryhemon(m): 1:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk this afternoon reveals that Senator Mustapha Bukar(APC Katsina-North) has died in Abuja.

His death was confirmed by his younger brother, Kanta Bukar.  The late Bukar was aged 63.

Bukar was born in Daura on December 31, 1954. He is an indigene of Katsina State. He is married and blessed with children.
He attended Daura 1 Primary School from 1961 to 1968; proceeded to Government College Katsina from 1969 to 1973. For his University Education, he attended the prestigious  Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria from 1974 to 1978  where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering. He thereafter did his compulsory one year National Youth Service (NYSC) in Imo State.

He later became a Chartered Engineer. He is a member of the Institute of Civil Engineers, Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria, Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) American Water Work Association and is also the President, Nigerian Water Supply Association; Chairman African Water Resources and Member, Nigeria Institute of Management.

In 1989, Engineer Mustapha was appointed General Manager/Chief Executive of the Katsina State Water Board and was made the commissioner of Agriculture, Water Resources after the rationalization of ministries.
He was appointed director of social duties in the Federal ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Rural Development in 1992, a position that placed him in charge of many large scale water supply projects including the world Bank financed national water rehabilitation project which is aimed at physical rehabilitation of urban water schemes in the 36 states including Federal Capital Territory (FCT) as well as the institutional development of the 37 states with state water Agencies.

On April 7, 1999, Engineer Mustapha Bukar became Director, water supply and quality control, a position that absorbs his function as a Director, special duties and other projects under his supervision and co-ordination, such as water quality laboratories projects, UNICEF/FGN joint rural water supply and sanitation programme, UNICEF Assisted National Water Supply and Sanitation monitoring and Evaluation programme. Others are national water supply policy rural water supply (Special Intervention Projects).

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-another-apc-senator-dies-abuja/

May all of them continue to die IJN.
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by nex(m): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
sholatech:
Why are we loosing many NASS members to death this season? May his soul RIP.

Since Nigerians learnt about the extra N13.5 million federal lawmakers earn, na so-so news of death we dey hear from NASS.
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by peeps4u: 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
I need to quote this and copy it for reference.
slimfit1:

Xi Jing Peng

1 Like

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Miltonbit(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
twoMcfemad:
Is This Not The Senator That Was Caught With Prostitutes In An Hotel Sometimes Ago?
He Was Said To Be Married With 3wives Including The Current Minister Of State For Trade & Investment.
No, he's not. That was Bukar Abba of yobe state.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Brightolanton(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
twoMcfemad:

That was Bukar Abba Ibrahim, a serving senator and former governor of yobe state. His wife is Khadijah Abba Ibrahim who is a minister

2 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by jattopeter(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
GOD OF HEAVEN AND THE EARTH PLEASE DO ALL IT TAKES FOR US ALL TO BE HAPPY IN THIS COUNTRY. TO ALL POLITICIANS FIGHTING FOR 2019 SHOULD ALL WATCH OUT.
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Prettyyemi(f): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2018
What's killing all these politicians self..
May God help us!!
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by amnesty7: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
twoMcfemad:
NO! he wasn't the one. You are talking about a Yobe State senator.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by kmaster007: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
does Senate suld just go get sum Brain
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by sulmeza(m): 2:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
slimfit1:

Xi Jing Peng
Nice piece...
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by dacherish(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
A SELF DECEIVING COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA

Twenty-one senators currently receiving pensions from government as ex-governors and deputy governors.

The current senators who once served as governors are Bukola Saraki of Kwara, Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano, Kabiru Gaya of Kano, Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom, Theodore Orji of Abia, Abdullahi Adamu of Nasarawa, Sam Egwu of Ebonyi, Shaaba Lafiagi of Kwara, Joshua Dariye of Plateau Jonah Jang of Plateau, Aliyu Magatakarda Wamakko of Sokoto, Ahmed Sani Yarima of Zamfara, Danjuma Goje of Gombe, Bukar Abba Ibrahim of Yobe, Adamu Aliero of Kebbi, George Akume of Benue.

The former deputy governors in the Senate are Ms Biodun Olujimi of Ekiti and Enyinaya Harcourt Abaribe of Abia. Danladi Abubakar Sani served as the acting governor of Taraba state.
Many former governors are also in Buhari's Cabinet as Ministers. This includes: Ngige, Fayemi, Amaechi and Fashola (SAN).).

In Akwa Ibom State, the law provides that ex governors and deputy governors receive pension equivalent to the salaries of the incumbent. The package also includes a new official car and a utility vehicle every four years; one personal aide; a cook, chauffeurs and security guards for the governor at a sum not exceeding N5 million per month and N2.5 million for his deputy governor.

In Rivers, the law provides 100 percent of annual basic salaries for the ex-governor and deputy, one residential house for the former governor “anywhere of his choice in Nigeria”; one residential house anywhere in Rivers for the deputy, three cars for the ex-governor every four years and two cars for the deputy every four years.

It is alledged that in Lagos, a former governor will get two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja, estimated at N500 million in Lagos and N700 million in Abuja. He also receives six new cars to be replaced every three years; a furniture allowance of 300 percent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and a N30 million pension annually for life.

This is the reality for all the 21 ex govenors and deputy governors who are currently serving as senators. This same is also true of ex governors who are now serving as Ministers.

NOW I ASK:

How many years did these guys serve their states as governors and deputy governors? Is it more than 8years? Is that a reason to be entitled to pensions for life? Even if they are entitled to pension for life, must it be so outrageous?

As if that is not enough: HOW on earth can any public servant with conscience collect salaries and allowances as a senator or minister, and still have the audacity to claim pensions equivalent to the salaries of a serving governor in Nigeria?

IT ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE......

Once you are elected a senator or appointed a minister, you must forfeit any pension accruing to you from government at any level until you vacate office. This should also apply to senators collecting military pensions like former Senate President David Mark.

Yet these senators are in the Senate that is inviting the current finance minister to discuss the recession of Nigeria's economy. A senator pockets approximately 30 million naira monthly as salary and allowances. Our "honourables" are not interested to make laws that could restructure our country into economically autonomous federating States/Regions to save the country from sectional agitations that is threatening to destroy Nigeria. The sad and hopeless situation is that the rest of Nigerians are busy arguing based on party, ethnic and affiliations while these enemies of state continue to rape us.

Do you know that it costs tax payers 290m Naira yearly to maintain each member of our National Assembly in a country where nothing works & 80% of population earn below 300 Naira a day ? A working day earning of a senator is more than a yearly income of a doctor; it's more than the salary of 42 Army generals or 48 professors or 70 commissioners of police or more than twice the pay of the US President or 9 times the salary of US congressmen.

It's high time the country had a referendum on those outrageous salaries of Senators, House of Representative members and other political office holders.

*If you are seriously against the looting of our commonwealth in Nigeria, in the name of democracy, you can let this piece go viral by sharing it with as many of your contacts and groups too!* my prayer for all those that took the milk and honey from the Land My creator kept for me they shall die by fire .

1 Like

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Akpa133(m): 2:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Senator mustapha is not from Daura or katsina state
Stop posting nonsense

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by DavIkenna(m): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
I thought someone prophesied about this beginning of year.

https://www.nairaland.com/4270284/apostle-s.s-aderibigbe-2018-prophecies

"3. We should pray against sudden death on four Northern Governors in 2018."

This one go sweet afonja's, make I hear say dem pray.
"8. We should pray seriously for President Buhari so that the plans of enemies will not re-visit him in 2018. "
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by godofuck231: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk this afternoon reveals that Senator Mustapha Bukar(APC Katsina-North) has died in Abuja.

His death was confirmed by his younger brother, Kanta Bukar.  The late Bukar was aged 63.

Bukar was born in Daura on December 31, 1954. He is an indigene of Katsina State. He is married and blessed with children.
He attended Daura 1 Primary School from 1961 to 1968; proceeded to Government College Katsina from 1969 to 1973. For his University Education, he attended the prestigious  Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria from 1974 to 1978  where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering. He thereafter did his compulsory one year National Youth Service (NYSC) in Imo State.

He later became a Chartered Engineer. He is a member of the Institute of Civil Engineers, Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria, Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) American Water Work Association and is also the President, Nigerian Water Supply Association; Chairman African Water Resources and Member, Nigeria Institute of Management.

In 1989, Engineer Mustapha was appointed General Manager/Chief Executive of the Katsina State Water Board and was made the commissioner of Agriculture, Water Resources after the rationalization of ministries.
He was appointed director of social duties in the Federal ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Rural Development in 1992, a position that placed him in charge of many large scale water supply projects including the world Bank financed national water rehabilitation project which is aimed at physical rehabilitation of urban water schemes in the 36 states including Federal Capital Territory (FCT) as well as the institutional development of the 37 states with state water Agencies.

On April 7, 1999, Engineer Mustapha Bukar became Director, water supply and quality control, a position that absorbs his function as a Director, special duties and other projects under his supervision and co-ordination, such as water quality laboratories projects, UNICEF/FGN joint rural water supply and sanitation programme, UNICEF Assisted National Water Supply and Sanitation monitoring and Evaluation programme. Others are national water supply policy rural water supply (Special Intervention Projects).

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-another-apc-senator-dies-abuja/

How many more to go..........

NEXT!
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
slimfit1:

Xi Jing Peng
deep!
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
fran6co:
am wondering is it because of the cause wey out country people de fire them with or wat.....they ar just dropping one after the other. ..

RIP MAN

I remember a prophet praying some weeks ago that all those behind boko haram should be exposed and die one by one.....

Just thinking aloud
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by DTaj: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2018
twoMcfemad:

It wasn't him! Stop spreading lies. The Senator (Bukar Abba Ibrahim) caught with prostitutes (who is married to a Minster and who was also a former Governor) is from Yobe State!
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by carinmom(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
twoMcfemad:

He wasn't the one, this one was a responsible man with two wives, many children and grand children.

May his soul rest in aljannah firdaus and may Allah forgive his sins

1 Like

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by friendlyenemy: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by takin35(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Are they not suppose to die before 2019?
sholatech:
Why are we loosing many NASS members to death this season? May his soul RIP.
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rip, he died for nothing
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
twoMcfemad:

No bros,
D IRON DICK senator u are refeering to is from Yobe state

1 Like

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by ufuosman(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
D senators needs prayer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea / Jonathan's Trekker Oladele In Otuoke As Election Observer(pic) / "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.