Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja (32439 Views)

Corpse Of Senator Mustapha Bukar Who Died Today (Photos) / Saraki Mourns Senator Mustapha Bukar's Death / Senator Mustapha Sani Mohammed Commissions Electric Pole In His Constituency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by stephanie11: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Information reaching the PoliticsNGR newsdesk this afternoon reveals that Senator Mustapha Bukar(APC Katsina-North) has died in Abuja.

His death was confirmed by his younger brother, Kanta Bukar.  The late Bukar was aged 63.

Bukar was born in Daura on December 31, 1954. He is an indigene of Katsina State. He is married and blessed with children.
He attended Daura 1 Primary School from 1961 to 1968; proceeded to Government College Katsina from 1969 to 1973. For his University Education, he attended the prestigious  Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria from 1974 to 1978  where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering. He thereafter did his compulsory one year National Youth Service (NYSC) in Imo State.

He later became a Chartered Engineer. He is a member of the Institute of Civil Engineers, Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria, Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE) American Water Work Association and is also the President, Nigerian Water Supply Association; Chairman African Water Resources and Member, Nigeria Institute of Management.

In 1989, Engineer Mustapha was appointed General Manager/Chief Executive of the Katsina State Water Board and was made the commissioner of Agriculture, Water Resources after the rationalization of ministries.
He was appointed director of social duties in the Federal ministry of Agriculture, Water Resources and Rural Development in 1992, a position that placed him in charge of many large scale water supply projects including the world Bank financed national water rehabilitation project which is aimed at physical rehabilitation of urban water schemes in the 36 states including Federal Capital Territory (FCT) as well as the institutional development of the 37 states with state water Agencies.

On April 7, 1999, Engineer Mustapha Bukar became Director, water supply and quality control, a position that absorbs his function as a Director, special duties and other projects under his supervision and co-ordination, such as water quality laboratories projects, UNICEF/FGN joint rural water supply and sanitation programme, UNICEF Assisted National Water Supply and Sanitation monitoring and Evaluation programme. Others are national water supply policy rural water supply (Special Intervention Projects).

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-another-apc-senator-dies-abuja/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by tociano009(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2018
Rio
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by sholatech(m): 11:26am On Apr 04, 2018
Why are we loosing many NASS members to death this season? May his soul RIP.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by ican2020: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2018
Not again
RIP Man
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by newbornmacho(m): 11:28am On Apr 04, 2018
Ahah! Na all our lawmakers go die finish

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Clerverly: 11:32am On Apr 04, 2018
Saraki should be careful...He should Stop opposing God!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 04, 2018
Is like the gods of the land are angry.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by VanNistelrooy24: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2018
Born in DAURA.

Eyah!!!! cry

5 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by twoMcfemad: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2018
Is This Not The Senator That Was Caught With Prostitutes In An Hotel Sometimes Ago?
He Was Said To Be Married With 3wives Including The Current Minister Of State For Trade & Investment.

16 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by GworoChewinMaga: 11:39am On Apr 04, 2018
APC ab0ki senators jus dey die like fowl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by tukdi: 11:44am On Apr 04, 2018
angry
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by SarkinYarki: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2018
Na wa ooo the way past and current NASS members are biting the dust like mites calls for concern .. Nigerian Mooney is becoming poisonous ooooo shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by fran6co(m): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2018
am wondering is it because of the cause wey out country people de fire them with or wat.....they ar just dropping one after the other. ..

RIP MAN

1 Like

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Abeyjide: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2018
jass don dey work in national assembly . like the gods are angry

1 Like

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by 4kDdullard: 11:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Wetin dey kill these criminanls like this?

5 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by slimfit1(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2018
Course they catch them only the living can spend #15 million every month.

RIP do the right thing

3 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Biggty(m): 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Corrinthians(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2018
Another one? shocked shocked

I don't have anything nice to say, because I don't really know him. So i will just hold my peace. sad

6 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by nanaman(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2018
At least if they don't fear man, they will fear God.

Next is a Rep. That has been the trend lately.

RIP Senator

2 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Rigel95(m): 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
another one of the bloody, shameless profiteers is down...The great horned owl be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 12:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
This is no longer funny. What the fvck is killing our lawmakers?
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by giftedheart1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
14.2million every month... Oga senator, RIP
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Armstrong34(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
saraki go dey shine him shoe now to attend him burialgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by BarryX(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Even a very empathetic Nigerian will be tempted to nod his head for news such as these.

The politicians have so dealth with us that we don't have any form of pity for their death.

RIP though

9 Likes

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by slimfit1(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
President Xi Jing Peng of China said:

When I was a small child , I was very selfish, always grab the best for myself. Slowly, everyone left me and I had no friends. I didn’t think it was my fault but criticize others.

My father gave me 3 sentences to help me in life.

One day, my father cooked 2 bowls of noodles put the 2 bowls on the table. One bowl has one egg on top and the other bowl does not have any egg on top. He said ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want”. Eggs were hard to come by those days! Only get to eat eggs during festivals or New Year. Of Cos I chose the bowl with egg! As we started eating. I was congratulating myself on my wise choice/decision and wallop up the egg. Then to my surprise as my father ate his noodles, there were TWO eggs at the bottom of his bowl beneath the noodes! I regretted so much! And scolded myself for being too hasty in my decision. My father smiled and sad to me, ”My child. You must remember what your eyes see may not be true. If u intent on taking advantage of people, u will end up losing!”

The next day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles: one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. Again, he put the two bowls on the table and said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?” This time I am smarter. I chose the bowl without any egg on top. To my surprise, as I separated the noodles on top, there was not even a single egg at the bottom of the bowl! Again my father smiled and said to me, ”My child, you must not always rely on experiences cos sometimes, life can cheat u or play tricks on u. But u must not be too annoyed or sad, just treat this as learning a lesson .You cannot Learn this from textbooks.

The third day, my father again cooked 2 bowls of noodles, again one bowl with an egg on top and the other bowl with no egg on top. He put the 2 bowls on the table and again said to me, ”My child. You choose. Which bowl do u want?”. This time, I told my father, ”Dad, u choose first. You are the head of the family and contributed the most to the family. ”My father did not decline and chose the bowl with one egg on top. As I eat my bowl of noodles, Sure in my heart that there is no egg inside the bowl. To my surprise! There were TWO eggs at the bottom of the bowl.

My father smiled at me with love in his eyes, ”My child, u must remember!When u think for the good of others, good things will always naturally happen to u!”

I always remember these 3 sentences of my father and lived and do my business accordingly. True enough, my business was a roaring, success.

Xi Jing Peng

91 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by fergie001: 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
cool Daura?It is well.....

BarryX is very correct
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by emmabest2000(m): 12:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
It seems many Nigerian politicians will not witness next year Election

Bubu time loading.....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
What's happening to all these politicians? I think God has decided to do a revolution for us. My thoughts and prayers goes to his family.

1 Like

Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by MTKbudapest(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
go rest make we sef rest for ur apc hand. Make sure say you carry the change go there
Re: Senator Mustapha Bukar Dies In Abuja by Rikidony(m): 12:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
why e be say na only northern Senators they die, rip anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Candidates, Political Party And State Of Origin / What Buhari Told Me On Biafra Agitation – Gov Umahi / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.