Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

'I Hope We Receive Sense One Day'- Seun Jimoh Comes For Fellow Country Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Hope We Receive Sense One Day'- Seun Jimoh Comes For Fellow Country Men (351 Views)

I Hope We Appreciate Goodluck Now - Toke Makinwa On Nigeria's Election / Seun Jimoh Supports Tiwa Savage: A Successful Woman Must Cook, Clean For Her Man / Ruggedman Comes For Woman In Breastfeeding Photo: "It's A Damn Shame!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Hope We Receive Sense One Day'- Seun Jimoh Comes For Fellow Country Men by Letenwam: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nollywood actor, Seun Jimoh who seems not be cool with Nigerians riding down their fellow nationals businesses but go ahead to patronize international brands at exorbitant amounts.
According to Seun Jimoh who wondered when Nigerians are going to stop being hypocrites, Nigerians who claim they don't watch Nollywood movies will vet still Nigerian actors' social media pages for terroristic and abusive contents.

Here's what he wrote;

Dear country men, when are we going to stop being hypocrites? when are we going to stop these double standards ? when are we going to start putting value on our own instead of running them down ?we can buy ugly gucci t shirt for 1k usd but if tianna makes a beautiful dress and sells for 200k we will curse and say it isn't worth it , when cardi b says she only sings on dick on a live interview we opened our mouths and laughed and said she is so blunt but when a Nigerian artiste says just half of that we curse them out and call them useless , with this kind of attitude we will always remain second class in the world and outsiders will hardly respect us, we see blac Chyna as a role model but call someone like toke who hardly shows any skin a LovePeddler . I pray we receive due sense one day, and anytime I hear anyone say "I don't watch nollywood , I only watch Hollywood movies na this sword I go take mark your face , lol. and for all the "savages" on social media still looking for Visa, lol, shay u sha know they will be vetting your social media accounts now for terroristic and abusive contents, keep it up, awon were!

However a follower who reacted to the post wrote;

Mr @seunseanjimoh1 I totally understand your sentiments but excuse me this is Nigeria this is Africa there is this thing we call culture I totally appreciate realness but in the course of being real you still have to be decent we cant compare our ideology as a Nigerian to other white people's ideology.... If tiwa savage comes out to say what cardi B said then for me it's total bull shut. Our religious beliefs, our culture doesn't just allow those things... My main point exactly is this in the course of being real let's at least learn some decency and for the appreciating our stuffs I think most of you celebrities with so much money are the main culprits because no average Nigerian would go around buying expensive shit when he/she could always get something nice around plus I think the main reason why y'all do that is just for show off which obviously ain't necessary

Seun Jimoh replied by writing this;

https://lailasnews.com/i-hope-we-receive-sense-one-day-actor-seun-jimoh-comes-for-fellow-country-men/

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Actress Anita Joseph Reveals Her Secret As She Post Her Throwback Pictures / This #finefemalesinmilitary Is One Twitter Hashtag You Should Check Out Today / How Alizee Was Killed By Her Husband Who Also Poisoned Their Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.