Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road (8833 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Flags-off 9.8bn Erosion Control Project At Urualla, Pays N500M / FG Flags-off Reconstruction Of N3.6bn Lagos-badagry Expressway / Akpugoeze, Gets Tarred Roads For The First Time Since Creation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by NonsoWow: 12:48am On Apr 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Who are the everybody?

Dem buy data for me?

Abeg, leave them. I can't allow anyone speak misguidedly of my people in the guise that we are one Igbo.

It doesn't matter to me where the person is from or his intent. I have reacted and can't be apologetic about that.

I am happy that you are smart. You are a true Anambra blood. Those wawa people are very envious of Anambra because of our superiority over them and they just can't hide it. Instead of them to rebuke the wawa impostor who attacked Anambra first with that hateful comment, they were busy liking the mgbeke's comment and turning to attack you for defending your state. You now see why I always say that Anambra have nothng in common with those envious, lowlife, fake, incomplete and impure class of wawa people deceiving themselves that they are Igbos. Anambra is light years ahead of Enugu that is why those wawa people are always envious and pained.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Igboid: 1:08am On Apr 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You know next to nothing about what you are talking.

Outstanding Anambrarians, from all works of life, put Ndigbo in general on the global map. Speak of globally acclaimed intellectuals like Chinua Achebe, Alex Ekwueme, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chimamanda Adichie, Emeka Anyaoku, Dora Akunyili, Innocent Chukwuma, Philip Emeagwali, Paul & Paul Okoye, John Mikel Obi etc.

Since when has been rash or aggressive been associated with nativity? Though you may want to argue further, but I make bold to say that no state in the entire SE has contributed more outstandingly to giving Ndigbo her pride of place in Nigeria than Anambra state, no one.

Name your so-called 'diplomatic' Enugu people and let's put them side by side with the few names I have reeled out here.

Don't be this naive.
Dude was fishing, and you fell hook, line and sinker
You need Ako na Uche, Nwanne.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by themosthigh: 5:58am On Apr 06, 2018
NonsoWow:
I am happy that you are smart. You are a true Anambra blood. Those wawa people are very envious of Anambra because of our superiority over them and they just can't hide it. Instead of them to rebuke the wawa impostor who attacked Anambra first with that hateful comment, they were busy liking the mgbeke's comment and turning to attack you for defending your state. You now see why I always say that Anambra have nothng in common with those envious, lowlife, fake, incomplete and impure class of wawa people deceiving themselves that they are Igbos. Anambra is light years ahead of Enugu that is why those wawa people are always envious and pained.

Exactly what I was talking about.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 6:53am On Apr 06, 2018
Igboid:

Don't be this naive.
Dude was fishing, and you fell hook, line and sinker
You need Ako na Uche, Nwanne.

Keep your Ako na Uche for your pocket please...Look who's not naive...adviser....as if you know me. Mtcheeew.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 7:35am On Apr 06, 2018
NonsoWow:

These 'little online boys' think they can team up and shut me down. I be like their mate?

Someone from the blues made a senseless and divisive post and all they could do is, quote me to offer some niceties and rubbish as advice. Couldn't they have cautioned him outrightly? Imagine some claiming that he isn't Igbo and as a result I should have ignored him? How does it matter if he were Ijaw or Urhobo? Am I using someone's data? Whether it was a bait or not, has nothing to do with my position on the issue.

Even in some of my daily dealings, like you pointed out too, you hear some of these our other Igbo brothers badmouthing Anambra people, sometimes plainly associating our successes in business, commerce and entrepreneurship with different negativities. And sometimes, I ask them, ogwu ego, ogwu ego, ogwu ego....Chinua Achebe o gworo ogwu akwukwo? Chimamanda Adichie na Emeka Anyaoku kwa nu, kee ogwu ihe ha gworo?

The envy and jealousy in that post was what I sort to address. How could he make such a generalized negative remark about a state that has produced some of the most cerebral and creative individuals in all ramifications of life? I wanted him to tell me how much Enugu, as one people and as individuals, have contributed to building Nigeria. And all someone got to say is, that Igbo is one...Can't remember saying otherwise.

We have produced some of the finest, most creative and brightest minds you can find anywhere in Nigeria. I am not afraid to say it and I have got facts to reel out. This is not about being divisive, it is about taking pride in who you are and what you have achieved, and doing even more to better society. This is not about putting anybody or people down. It is about ANAMBRA.

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by themosthigh: 3:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
I wonder if you know you are talking about a geographical contraption that was non existent few years ago. Do you realize that Anambra opened up to the white man before any other Igbo group base on the gr‭owth of onitsha as a city and the building of some of Nigerias first schools? Do you know you lead other Igbos to war and after other places had been destroyed, you surrendered saving your cities from such destruction? Do you know that most of you aren’t real Igbos given that onitsha people are originally bini and all your state have significant igala admixture and even Eri the famed progenitor of Anambra people was an igala man? Are you rich or successful yourself or you are poor, broke but proud of your people?

1 Like

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by patchsk(f): 4:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
agbotikuyo!

You don change name?
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

These 'little online boys' think they can team up and shut me down. I be like their mate?

Someone from the blues made a senseless and divisive post and all they could do is, quote me to offer some niceties and rubbish as advice. Couldn't they have cautioned him outrightly? Imagine some claiming that he isn't Igbo and as a result I should have ignored him? How does it matter if he were Ijaw or Urhobo? Am I using someone's data? Whether it was a bait or not, has nothing to do with my position on the issue.

Even in some of my daily dealings, like you pointed out too, you hear some of these our other Igbo brothers badmouthing Anambra people, sometimes plainly associating our successes in business, commerce and entrepreneurship with different negativities. And sometimes, I ask them, ogwu ego, ogwu ego, ogwu ego....Chinua Achebe o gworo ogwu akwukwo? Chimamanda Adichie na Emeka Anyaoku kwa nu, kee ogwu ihe ha gworo?

The envy and jealousy in that post was what I sort to address. How could he make such a generalized negative remark about a state that has produced some of the most cerebral and creative individuals in all ramifications of life? I wanted him to tell me how much Enugu, as one people and as individuals, have contributed to building Nigeria. And all someone got to say is, that Igbo is one...Can't remember saying otherwise.

We have produced some of the finest, most creative and brightest minds you can find anywhere in Nigeria. I am not afraid to say it and I have got facts to reel out. This is not about being divisive, it is about taking pride in who you are and what you have achieved, and doing even more to better society. This is not about putting anybody or people down. It is about ANAMBRA.

Lol..where in anambra are u from

Let's judge your silly ass from your local government town and probably your family lineage

Name one prominent person from your family

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
That miserable nincompoop up there has forgotten that enugu was part of old anambra; enugu and anambra are one...The worthless bastard has forgotten that there are various dialects within anambra and there still slight differences between different local governments within anambra

A man from ihiala and another from aguata can differ in certain ways but at the end of the day they are both igbo men..
it's so unfortunate that some shallow minded nonetity would want to use divide and rule on ndigbo..yes we are not perfect and each have our shortcomings but at the end of the day

Ndigbo is one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Let's judge your silly ass from your local government town and probably your family lineage

Is like idiocy runs in your lineage...anuohia.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Is like idiocy runs in your lineage...anuohia.

Lol

look at this worthless bastard son of an unknown bastard father born by whoring bitch

cheesy
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by themosthigh: 12:01am On Apr 07, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Lol. He is probably a broke mudafukka from one of those wretched villages in awka and dunukofia areas. Claiming Anambra like he is a nnewi man angry
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Nonaira3: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Lol

look at this worthless bastard son of an unknown bastard father born by whoring bitch

cheesy

Considering the answer he gave you to your question, he could be Afonja. The first person failed, who knows if that cool buffoon was the back up. Ignore him Biko nu. He's not worth the headache.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:16am On Apr 07, 2018
Ugwuanyi the first female governor of Enugu State.

Useless folks that parade as governors/leaders
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 4:50am On Apr 07, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Lol

cheesy

Mention your known father's name....
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:24am On Apr 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Mention your known father's name....

Shut up
You scum

My father is a prominent abagana man.. I'm from a prestigious family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by rainylad(f): 9:00am On Apr 07, 2018
themosthigh:
Enugu people are the one of the only few wise and visionary Igbos.
Though proudly Igbos, they are not tribalistic and religion does not enter their head. A typical Enugu man will not care if you are Igbo or Yoruba, Christian or Muslim unless you openly offend him or try to take something from him.
Unlike Anambra people that are rash,aggressive and ended up leading other Igbos to the Biafran onslaught, they are tactical, visionary and still not timid or primitive.
Go to some of their villages and you will see mosques and churches together without problems, igalas and idomas living side by side with Igbo people without conflict and problems settled by diplomacy and wisdom not violence.
IMO/abia people are not aggressive but are too dishonorable and tricky and many are not proudly Igbos, leave their land to live in Lagos for decades without coming back.
Ebonyi people are divided into the IMO like people,Enugu like people and primitivist people.
If their is ever going to be an Igbo president, it has to be an Enugu man. Even I myself can vote them.

Mumu Afonja,you cant even play this mind games well without being smoked out..I am from Enugu state but i dont need to tell you oblong-headed yorubas what i think of you all,just t check my posts..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Ngokafor(f): 9:13am On Apr 07, 2018
CoolAmbience:

You know next to nothing about what you are talking.

Outstanding Anambrarians, from all works of life, put Ndigbo in general on the global map. Speak of globally acclaimed intellectuals like Chinua Achebe, Alex Ekwueme, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chimamanda Adichie, Emeka Anyaoku, Dora Akunyili, Innocent Chukwuma, Philip Emeagwali, Paul & Paul Okoye, John Mikel Obi etc.

Since when has been rash or aggressive been associated with nativity? Though you may want to argue further, but I make bold to say that no state in the entire SE has contributed more outstandingly to giving Ndigbo her pride of place in Nigeria than Anambra state, no one.

Name your so-called 'diplomatic' Enugu people and let's put them side by side with the few names I have reeled out here.

I am an Anambra person too from Njikoka LGA.. but your comments are quite disgracefull and unbecoming..that is if you are not an afonja sef..

The person you quoted is a yoruba person being stuppid as usual,why couldnt you see that??..It is their stock-in-trade here

.Its a shame you fell for his wiles and resorted to attacking your fellow Igbos..such a shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by Ngokafor(f): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2018
rainylad:

Mumu Afonja,you cant even play this mind games well without being smoked out..I am from Enugu state but i dont need to tell you oblong-headed yorubas what i think of you all,justt check my posts..

You nailed it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by rainylad(f): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2018
ifraudiaa:

my state cross river is a pacesetter

something your agbero anambra state cannot dream of in gazillion years to come

You are from Cross-river indeed..You are simply a cone-headed afonja with scratched face,who eats amala and ewedu 3 times a day..24/7...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ClumsyFlimsy: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
ifraudiaa:

my state cross river is a pacesetter

something your agbero anambra state cannot dream of in gazillion years to come
Shut ur stinking butthole u worthless afonja

Anambra state is the light of the nation
ndigbo are pace setters

Ndigbo is the light of the nation

Without the progressive ndigbo from abia anambra ebonyi enugu and imo this shithole would have been worst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
themosthigh:

Lol. He is probably a broke mudafukka from one of those wretched villages in awka and dunukofia areas. Claiming Anambra like he is a nnewi man angry
This fool
yyeske
Nonsowow

and so many other low life Fulani slaves on here be claiming to be igbo

My people let's not let this bastards come between us

They open many monikers daily to breed hatred among ndigbo

Whether from abia anambra ebonyi enugu imo
We are all ndigbo and biafrans
we can't afford to be disunited at all

A Hausa man doesn't know the difference between enugu man and Abia to those savage beasts we are all nyamiri

and those savages have a point we are one

We are ndigbo
We are all progressive
And seek better future for ourselves and our children

We don't train almajiris or skull miners

We train goal driven people

Igbo kwenu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ClumsyFlimsy: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
South South and South East are also one

we both belong to eastern Nigeria
South South is just a divide and rule word; there is no such thing as South South

An aboki can't differentiate the difference between a calabar man and an igbo man

We have similarities and we are progressive

We are the wise ones from the east
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by themosthigh: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
South South and South East are also one

we both belong to eastern Nigeria
South South is just a divide and rule word; there is no such thing as South South

An aboki can't differentiate the difference between a calabar man and an igbo man

We have similarities and we are progressive

We are the wise ones from the east

Lie lie. Can an iyanmiri differentiate between an hausa, a kanuri and a nupe man?
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2018
Ngokafor:

I am an Anambra person too from Njikoka LGA.. but your comments are quite disgracefull and unbecoming..that is if you are not an afonja sef..

The person you quoted is a yoruba person being stuppid as usual,why couldnt you see that??..It is their stock-in-trade here

.Its a shame you fell for his wiles and resorted to attacking your fellow Igbos..such a shame

Who is this sick fellow sef?

Am I using your data? My friend, keep you nonsense to yourself.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Shut up
You scum

My father is a prominent abagana man.. I'm from a prestigious family
Small pikin...who your Abagana papa help?
Abeg, stop messing yourself up here.
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by ClumsyFlimsy: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
I hereby issue a stern warning to all this uncircumcised savage cow dung sniffing barbaric almajiris coolambience , thekingishere nonsowow and yyeske

to desist pretending to be igbo

Lest amadioha visits them
Re: Enugu State Government flags off Nkwo Inyi-Akpugoeze-Anambra Border road by CoolAmbience(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ngokafor:

Oh you are...how do I confirm that?

Anyway, I don't care about where you come from. I just think you are senseless to believe that I should say nothing about such demeaning remark on my people.

Did I ask your advice or use your data?

Biko, chara'm n'uzo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Set Up National Health Insurance Scheme – Obasanjo / Obaseki Tells Workers: I Will Increase Minimum Wage If We Improve On Revenue / For Southerners Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.