Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel (3640 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Staring At Dick On The Field. (video) / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo) / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Divepen1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
Women check out men all the time. However, there’s a good reason that they rarely get caught. The fact is women have a wider peripheral vision compared to men; while men have a longer distance tunnel vision.

This difference was something humans developed throughout millions of years of evolution. Our male ancestors were mostly hunters for this reason they required a vision that was able to see a prey at longer distance. Quite similarly to a hawk that is able to see a target at amazing distances.
However, women didn’t need such focused vision since they spent most their time home living among their tribe, either preparing food, making clothing or taking care of the kids. So their vision is more ideal for close range to deal with multitasking and interacting with several people at the same time.
I actually read this sometime ago and I found it interesting so I tested it out with two close girl friends of mine.

In my results, I found that women could easily see my finger position at 45º of their central vision; while me, well I could barely see jackshit!
Therefore, women can stare at a man’s crotch when passing by him on the street without needing to look down or even move their eyes. So the dude passing by her would think, “She doesn’t even look at me! Well, I guess she’s not into me”. But little does he know she’s actually staring at his crotch in stealth mode.

Besides, women are also naturally more subtle than men and will often accompanied by their girl buddies check out a guy when he’s not looking or behind his back. Yes, we know you do that.
I, sometimes, for some reason look behind me or to the side and catch a few ladies checking me out, but then they immediately turn their gaze and basically start “whistling” like they weren’t doing anything.
Now men, we always get caught. Anytime we want to stare down a woman’s cleavage, we really need to look down there so we are able to see anything; and boom we get caught with our face inside her cleavage relishing over her breasts.

https://menvocate./2018/04/04/why-women-are-never-caught-staring-uju-joel/

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Divepen1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Now, you know the moniker behind menvocate...
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Cutehector(m): 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
I have caught females checking out their fellow females especially when they see a girl with a huge backside.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
I don't stare at men smiley,I look at men grin

You stare at me and I would grace you with a slap angry grin

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
Are you saying you are behind the Menvocate account or Uduj is? Anyway, girls don't get caught because they are way smarter than guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by UDUJ(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Divepen1:
Now, you know the moniker behind menvocate...

I gave menvocate permission to use my article.

I own this copyright smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Are you saying you are behind the Menvocate account or Uduj is? [/b](Anyway, girls don't get caught because they are way smarter than guys)[b].
So true kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2018
UDUJ:

So that is what UDUJ stands for cheesy?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
UDUJ:
I don't agree with your Point 1 below:

1. Staring at women: that level of perversion is so strong that many women now see a simple glance as a desire to stare at them. Now, men can’t appreciate women’s beauty because of some people’s love for staring. Stop the act of ‘lookery’
Funny enough, when certain men see some other men staring at women they mock them also; yet, men have not really trained themselves to hold to their gaze and that in itself is a cause for disgrace.

Women check out men all the time. However, there’s a good reason that they rarely get caught. The fact is women have a wider peripheral vision compared to men; while men have a longer distance tunnel vision (see image below).

This difference was something humans developed throughout millions of years of evolution. Our male ancestors were mostly hunters for this reason they required a vision that was able to see a prey at longer distance. Quite similarly to a hawk that is able to see a target at amazing distances.

However, women didn’t need such focused vision since they spent most their time home living among their tribe, either preparing food, making clothing or taking care of the kids. So their vision is more ideal for close range to deal with multitasking and interacting with several people at the same time.

I actually read this sometime ago and I found it interesting so I tested it out with two close girl friends of mine.
In my results, I found that women could easily see my finger position at 45º of their central vision; while me, well I could barely see jackshit!
Therefore, women can stare at a man’s crotch when passing by him on the street without needing to look down or even move their eyes. So the dude passing by her would think, “She doesn’t even look at me! Well, I guess she’s not into me”. But little does he know she’s actually staring at his crotch in stealth mode.

Besides, women are also naturally more subtle than men and will often accompanied by their girl buddies check out a guy when he’s not looking or behind his back. Yes, we know you do that smiley

I sometimes for some reason look behind me or to the side and catch a few ladies checking me out, but then they immediately turn their gaze and basically start “whistling” liking they weren’t doing anything lol.

Now men we always get caught. Anytime we want to stare down a woman’s cleavage, we really need to look down there so we are able to see anything; and boom we get caught with our face inside her cleavage relishing over her breasts.
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by McBrooklyn(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
Lol...
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So true kiss
yes,they know it too but they are too proud to accept it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Khd95(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

u slap me I push u inside gutter

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by MissRaine69(f): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
I will speak only for myself
I will look and let my eyes appreciate a perfect piece of DNA when I come across one.
No shame

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Khd95:
u slap me I push u inside gutter
Eyaa like I care undecided what if there is no gutter there?You can do nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Divepen1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
UDUJ:

Lol... I've posted it with my account before I
could rectify it...
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Divepen1(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
[quote author=MariaLavina post=66436090][/quote] We know ...
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by UDUJ(m): 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Divepen1:
Lol... I've posted it with my account before I f
could rectify it...

Ok. Its Udu Joel not Uju. Thanks smiley

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by CAPSLOCKED: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
I will speak only for myself
I will look and let my eyes appreciate a perfect piece of DNA when I come across one.
No shame

BE READY TO LOSE ALL CONTROL WHEN YOU SEE ME.
wink
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
Divepen1:
We know ...
I think whichever of you is Manvocate should tender an apology to Antibrutus,the lady was falsely accused of running that account. Why are you guys afraid of owning the thread? Because it supports women?

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

slap shocked so Somebody Can Not Stare In Peace Again

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by HallaDaTruth: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
Men have X Ray vision Jor .
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by MissRaine69(f): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BE READY TO LOSE ALL CONTROL WHEN YOU SEE ME.
wink
No need to worry yourself good sir
I am always composed
Always

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by nikkypearl(f): 9:20pm On Apr 04, 2018
When I look..I say a word of compliment and go my way..lobatan..no forming abeg tongue
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Khd95(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Eyaa like I care undecided what if there is no gutter there?You can do nothing.
u are mistaken sisi, ur size of cane dey if gutter no dey... I go too flog winch comot from ur head���
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Divepen1(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
I think whichever of you is Manvocate should tender an apology to Antibrutus,the lady was falsely accused of running that account. Why are you guys afraid of owning the thread? Because it supports women?
I wasn't afraid, I just wanted them to keep making snide comments while I figure how to approach the situation.
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Divepen1:
I wasn't afraid, I just wanted them to keep making snide comments while I figure how to approach the situation.
You figured it out way too long dear friend, someone took the fault. Anyway be good smiley
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
I think whichever of you is Man vocate should tender an apology to Anti brutus,the lady was falsely accused of running that account. Why are you guys afraid of owning the thread? Because it supports women?

Thanks sis. Anyway, the creature(s) that made that accusation shouldn't be taken seriously, once again he proved how confused he is. No words @ the highlighted grin grin
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Thanks sis. Anyway, the creature(s) that made that accusation shouldn't be taken seriously, once again he proved how confused he is. No words @ the highlighted grin grin
I was surprised at how all the guys concluded a lady was behind the account, then one accused you directly. Guys on this section are becoming unreasonable. the real owner doesn't want to be called a pussy nigga cheesy
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by makydebbie(f): 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2018
If you look like a snack, I'll look and tell you.

I appreciate good things. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by folake4u(f): 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
makydebbie:
If you look like a snack, I'll look and tell you.

I appreciate good things. kiss

Seconded! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by makydebbie(f): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2018
folake4u:

Seconded! cheesy
cheesy
Re: Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel by folake4u(f): 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2018
makydebbie:
cheesy

Lol, there are some fine people in this world that God really settled down to create and you'd be like "Dayum "! So irresistable ...grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Seduce A Married Man? / Join The Best Whatsapp Romance TV / Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.