Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian (50526 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Prettyyemi(f): 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I'uD HAVE BEEN BORN BY ANOTHER WOMAN, OR.. NOT BEEN BORN AT ALL.

NOBODY LOSES.
mtcheew...my eyes are on u,dude!! undecided
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:
I no suprise, e dey her body. grin grin

Meanwhile...

*At Barca's Dressing Room*

Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?

Iniesta: That guy is a super human.

Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

Pique: *eye him and hissed*

*Messi entered*

Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??

Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?

Coutinho: Hian, Messi...
For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.

Messi: You guys should just stop the hype.
If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!

All: Yeah, we want you.
*Few minutes Later...*

Messi: ... sad sad
chai,guy,you wicked .I swear.the obvious is clear. messi is ABILITY why Ronaldo is ABINIBI
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by franzis(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Arrant nonsense

This is just grand delusion.

After many sexual encounters which resulted in many children and at this your age you decided to experiment other sexual fantasies and now remembered that you are a lesbian undecided

The devil keeps deceiving this generation
no mind dem , especially that bisi alimi that calls himself gay but he is got a grown up son
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by madgoat(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
lekkan:
She actually look like a man sha

You need glasses. Seems ur eyes are seeing inwards.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by CAPSLOCKED: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
Prettyyemi:
mtcheew...my eyes are on u,dude!! undecided

PUT YOUR EYES ON YOUR STUDIES SO YOU COULD EXCEL.
PUT YOUR EYES ON SOME MAKEUP TUTORIALS, AND FASHION ARTICLES.

MAYBE WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO LOOK BETTER YOU'D BE QUALIFIED TO PUT YOUR EYES ON AN INTELLIGENT PERSON, LIKE ME.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by goodnews777: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
devils at work.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Kotodoctor: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2018
The world is a ready complicated with male and female, and this is the natural order. Wait for the unnatural.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by OSUigbo: 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NO ONE SHOULD EVER FEEL GUILTY, OR ASHAMED OF THEIR SEXUALITY. NO ONE.

FALL IN LOVE WITH WHOEVER YOU WANT IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER, AND BE AS HAPPY AS YOU CAN. YOU'RE YOUR FIRST AND BIGGEST SOURCE OF HAPPINESS, DON'T LET NOBODY UNDERMINE YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES.

YOU ONLY HAVE THIS ONE LIFE, LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST. smiley
FÙCK shìt
We kill gays angry
Miserable sick people
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Prettyyemi(f): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

PUT YOUR EYES ON YOUR STUDIES SO YOU COULD EXCEL.
PUT YOUR EYES ON SOME MAKEUP TUTORIALS, AND FASHION ARTICLES.

MAYBE WHEN YOU LEARN HOW TO LOOK BETTER YOU'D BE QUALIFIED TO PUT YOUR EYES ON AN INTELLIGENT PERSON, LIKE ME.
intelligent indeed!!!
I shake my head for ur stupidity..
I look good without make up .
And am okay with d way I am..
Better days ahead,and better achievements ahead...
Just shut d Bleep up and don't quote me again!!!
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by OSUigbo: 10:28pm On Apr 04, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Arrant nonsense

After many sexual encounters which resulted in many children and at this your age you decided to experiment other sexual fantasies and now remembered that you are a lesbian undecided

Don't mind the miserable old hag.
Sometimes, too much money can cloud someone's reasonings. Shebi she's seeing free money from her son.
Useless mother
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
The world we live in is a mess. The conservatives in America believe being gay is a decision but you will know it is not when you are open minded and see the world from someone other than your own perspective . What a strong woman she is to have lived a lie all those years. A mother's love for her kids is eternal and goes above and beyond.
Jigga used to be my favorite rapper back in the 90s.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Donjazzy12(m): 10:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
ToriBaze:

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/jay-revealed-realised-mother-lesbian/

The truth was JZ cried in regret but he was not bold enough or man enough to lambasted the mom. He would have lost everything. His music empire, etc.

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by NairaMaster1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Arrant nonsense

I celebrate you. You're a mother.
Morality is dead. The Africans will be worst than the whites.
After going through the comments from our youth, I wonder if a lesbian/gay is fit for presidency.
Secondly, no matter how civilize is America an American male president can never wear ear pendant.

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Arrant nonsense

You prolly didnt read or understand what Jigga said. what he is saying is that all the sexual encounters were to hide who she truly was for the sake of saving her children from embarrassments. It's like living in a world where everyone likes apples but you like oranges instead and everyone would hate and discriminate you if they know you don't like apples so you live the rest of your life pretending to like apples even though you don't...
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by felaismyhero(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04, 2018
there is nothing wrong in being gay or lezbian,some say its madness.but am yet to see 2 mad people understand eachother.or let me say if more than a person say a thing is right for them,i think its rite then
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by GraGra247(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

. smiley

YES, NOT BECAUSE IT'S NATURAL OR SENSIBLE. ITS JUST AS LONG AS THE ALMIGHTY AMERICA AND AMERICANS APPROVE OF IT.

SINCE THEY'RE SUPPOSEDLY CIVILIZED, WHATEVER THEY APPROVE OF IS "PERFECT" AND ALL CULTURES MUST BOW AND WORSHIP IT.

NO ONE SHOULD BE GUILTY OR ASHAMED OF THEIR SEXUALITY!! YOU SAID RIGHT!!

PEDOPHILES ARE COVERED BY THIS YOUR STATEMENT. IN FACT THOSE "RARE" CASES OF MISFITS THAT HAVE ABOMINABLE SEXUAL LUST FOR THEIR MOTHER OR SISTER SHOULD NEITHER FEEL SHAME OR GUILT.

IN FACT JAY Z SHOULD ALREADY START HAVING SEX WITH HIS MUM TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT NO ONE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIS SEXUALITY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
iceberryose:
Motherly Love Is The Greatest Ever.
Imagine Living A Lie ,So Your Kids Won't Be Disappointed.

You talk as if it's not a sinful thing and a shame. Like shez sacrificed her life to sell akara and raised Jay Z and his siblings
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Breezzy(m): 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

*Messi entered*

*Few minutes Later...*

Hahaha you just made my night � i will now sleep like a new born baby
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Alfred234(m): 12:05am On Apr 05, 2018
The ignorance on this thread is quite alarming... People asking dūmb questions like
"How is she a lesbian if she had kids"
Damn!!! #smh I thought we would have passed this stage by now.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 05, 2018
this Is stupiddd
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by bikerboy1(m): 12:26am On Apr 05, 2018
chibike69:
grin

WTF

Anyways

lesbians are wonderful creatures
I love dem

but for men who lyk men, dey be evil
hell is dia portion.

This is so me. But a very bad notion.

They should all get equal love. They are humans
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 05, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

*Messi entered*

*Few minutes Later...*

Guy I no like am oh why you dey disgrace Messi like this
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Snow02: 12:52am On Apr 05, 2018
PigMeat:
Ffuck gay-z.
FFuck with your soul like ether.
Teach you the king you know you.
God's son across the belly
(Lose) I prove you lost already.
that shit was hard but the truth is jigga is the one touching a billion dollars now while nas is a thing of the past (sadly)
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 05, 2018
Hmm... This one get as e be o
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by godofuck231: 1:45am On Apr 05, 2018
H
bewla:
ones is done with a girl send her to mummy so u can but do her

No mumsi own Na special, well served tasty fresh, with dressings and toppings

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by PigMeat: 1:53am On Apr 05, 2018
Snow02:
that shit was hard but the truth is jigga is the one touching a billion dollars now while nas is a thing of the past (sadly)
Hip hop is dead, nas left the corpse for lame dudes like jigga and co to take k. Nas is respected in the industry than jigga and got more reputation than him, that is why every new and old rapper must talk about him and always give credit to him. So it not all about the money. It not like Nas is a kind of hungry.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by tiger28: 1:58am On Apr 05, 2018
Now an ICON who is adored by our children is making the lifestyle SO COOOOL! The devil is really winning in his COY ways of deceiving ppl. Let the wise ones open their eyes well!)

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by brodalokie: 3:40am On Apr 05, 2018
This shitt is just 4king ri-dick-ulous
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by bottlecap: 3:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Meanwhile...

*Messi entered*

*Few minutes Later...*

guy waiting messi do you abeg, you just de disturb Evey tread with this story
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by J2381: 6:12am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

FALL IN LOVE WITH WHOEVER YOU WANT IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER, AND BE AS HAPPY AS YOU CAN. YOU'RE YOUR FIRST AND BIGGEST SOURCE OF HAPPINESS, DON'T LET NOBODY UNDERMINE YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES.

YOU ONLY HAVE THIS ONE LIFE, LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST. smiley
I see. Hope you're not among the hypocrites who support homosexuality and condemn prostitution.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by goodmanjustice: 6:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Iamkuttie:

Eehyaah...

You almost made it.

But ur villa people were more fast.

...village people were faster.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2018
lesbian at what age who will be sucking that old rumple thing I pity the young girl giving her head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Father Reacts To Her Marriage To Billionaire Ned Nwoko / Ruth Kadiri Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.