Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian (50531 Views)

What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Linda Ikeji Speaks On Her Pregnancy: My Greatest Dream Has Finally Been Realised / Olamide's Mother Is Dead! (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by MrALIVE: 8:02am On Apr 05, 2018
I weep for this world..see how they are talking about it as if it is a normal thing for one to be a gay...imagine Jay z saying he is happy that his mother is free..God punish una

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by CAPSLOCKED: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2018
J2381:
I see. Hope you're not among the hypocrites who support homosexuality and condemn prostitution.

BROS.. "1K FOR 3 NUTS" FOR LIFE. cool
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by CAPSLOCKED: 8:05am On Apr 05, 2018
Prettyyemi:
intelligent indeed!!! I shake my head for ur stupidity.. I look good without make up . And am okay with d way I am.. Better days ahead,and better achievements ahead... Just shut d Bleep up and don't quote me again!!!
WOO-HOO WOO-HOO!
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by CAPSLOCKED: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2018
GraGra247:

YES, NOT BECAUSE IT'S NATURAL OR SENSIBLE. ITS JUST AS LONG AS THE ALMIGHTY AMERICA AND AMERICANS APPROVE OF IT.

SINCE THEY'RE SUPPOSEDLY CIVILIZED, WHATEVER THEY APPROVE OF IS "PERFECT" AND ALL CULTURES MUST BOW AND WORSHIP IT.

NO ONE SHOULD BE GUILTY OR ASHAMED OF THEIR SEXUALITY!! YOU SAID RIGHT!!

PEDOPHILES ARE COVERED BY THIS YOUR STATEMENT. IN FACT THOSE "RARE" CASES OF MISFITS THAT HAVE ABOMINABLE SEXUAL LUST FOR THEIR MOTHER OR SISTER SHOULD NEITHER FEEL SHAME OR GUILT.

IN FACT JAY Z SHOULD ALREADY START HAVING SEX WITH HIS MUM TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT NO ONE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF HIS SEXUALITY

INCEST IS ALSO COOL, AS LONG AS THE TWO "ADULTS" INVOLVED ARE IN AN AGREEMENT.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by CAPSLOCKED: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2018
OSUigbo:

FÙCK shìt
We kill gays angry
Miserable sick people

FRUSTRATION WILL KILL YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU TOUCH A SINGLE STRAND OF A GAY PERSON'S HAIR.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by J2381: 8:23am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

BROS.. "1K FOR 3 NUTS" FOR LIFE. cool
How about 5H to stick your head inside your unwashed anus. tongue

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by GraGra247(m): 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

INCEST IS ALSO COOL, AS LONG AS THE TWO "ADULTS" INVOLVED ARE IN AN AGREEMENT.

Good for you and for America. But give the cultures that forbid it their due respect. Let America and the west continue to "think" for you but leave we "outdated" blokes out of it.

By the way I want to assume that by implication you also mean that pedophile is cool too as long as the both parties are in consent.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by CAPSLOCKED: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2018
J2381:
How about 5H to stick your head inside your unwashed anus. tongue

OH, I DO THAT EVERYTIME FOR A CIGARETTE.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by CAPSLOCKED: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2018
GraGra247:

Good for you and for America. But give the cultures that forbid their due respect. Let America and the west continue to "think" for you but leave we "outdated" blokes out of it.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT BORROWED FROM AMERICA, LIKE THE WAY WE DRESS.

IT IS NATURAL, COMPLETELY BIOLOGICAL.

EVEN YOUR BIBLE MADE MENTION OF A CERTAIN CITY OF SODOM. DID THEY BORROW FROM AMERICA BACK THEN AS WELL?

IN NIGERIA NOBODY COMPLETELY HAS A RIGHT ON ANYTHING.
I CAN'T EVEN EXERCISE MY RELIGIOUS RIGHTS IN PEACE WITHOUT CRITICISM AND ABUSE, WOMEN CANNOT BRAG ABOUT THEIR RIGHTS OFF THE INTERNET, AND IN THE EYES OF SARS AND POLICE THE AVERAGE / POOR CITIZENS WORTH LESS THAN ANIMALS.

IF PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A RIGHT ON ALL THOSE SIMPLE THINGS, DON'T EXPECT THAT I EXPECT LGBT RIGHTS IN SUCH A COUNTRY.... FOR NOW. .

3 Likes

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by sidnen: 8:53am On Apr 05, 2018
tosyne2much:
Very irritating

Ladies don't be deceived... There's nothing that can replace the sweetness of JOYSTICK

Don't quote me oooo
Wait..... What? shocked shocked
A guy telling us how sweet a joystick is.

Just come out already, nobody cares. cheesy
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2018
I will always respect this man, he is a good example of a good son. smiley

His mother is a wonderful woman, there is nothing deeper than living ones life for someone else.

I hope she finds happiness.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by yinkarh187(m): 9:04am On Apr 05, 2018
Freeman50:
Yet Mama gat four kids, she's a lesbian.
had to pretend for song she's a thespian grin
Freeman50:
Yet Mama gat four kids, she's a lesbian.
had to pretend for so long she's thespian

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by J2381: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

OH, I DO THAT EVERYTIME FOR A CIGARETTE.
No wonder you're an idiot_.

Now piss off.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by yinkarh187(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2018
PigMeat:
Ffuck gay-z.
FFuck with your soul like ether.
Teach you the king you know you.
God's son across the belly
(Lose) I prove you lost already.
he's still the GOAT, go and argue with Nas and his dead career
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by nijabazaar: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

NO ONE SHOULD EVER FEEL GUILTY, OR ASHAMED OF THEIR SEXUALITY. NO ONE.

FALL IN LOVE WITH WHOEVER YOU WANT IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER, AND BE AS HAPPY AS YOU CAN. YOU'RE YOUR FIRST AND BIGGEST SOURCE OF HAPPINESS, DON'T LET NOBODY UNDERMINE YOUR RIGHTS TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICES.

YOU ONLY HAVE THIS ONE LIFE, LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST. smiley

Wonderful....i wish everyone will imbibe this spirit
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by GraGra247(m): 9:24am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT BORROWED FROM AMERICA, LIKE THE WAY WE DRESS.

IT IS NATURAL, COMPLETELY BIOLOGICAL.

EVEN YOUR BIBLE MADE MENTION OF A CERTAIN CITY OF SODOM. DID THEY BORROW FROM AMERICA BACK THEN AS WELL?

Homosexuality wasn't borrowed from America or any nation. Agreed!! The argument here is about America supporting and promoting it and even at that beyond pervert proportions. Even American military isn't spared.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT, I REPEAT IS NOT NATURAL OR BIOLOGICAL.

Nobody is born a homosexual. Infact nobody is born sexual with any type of sexual orientation. There's no 3 year old kid anywhere that suddenly desires to have sex with his/her own gender without external influence from someone older who also acquired it from someone pervert somewhere.

Human sexual orientation is "fully" acquired as we grow. As we grow we all "learn" to desire or have sex depending on the type of society we live in. So a society that promotes gay sex will have kids that'll go that direction same as a society that promotes sex with animals.

Why not also argue that there are people born with bestiality sex tendencies by default without learning it from anyone.

Also does it even occur to you that animals don't have sex with their genger else your natural and biological claims would have been correct.

The proper way to handle homosexuality or bestiiality is same way drug addicts are handled which is REHABILITATION AND REORIENTATION and not the pervert way of supporting and promoting it which will eventually cause many that never thought of such things to plunge into it and become hooked.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by CAPSLOCKED: 9:31am On Apr 05, 2018
J2381:
No wonder you're an idiot_.
Now piss off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by OSUigbo: 9:38am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

FRUSTRATION WILL KILL YOU FIRST BEFORE YOU TOUCH A SINGLE STRAND OF A GAY PERSON'S HAIR.
Let us catch u ppl first
bloody brain sicklers
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by CAPSLOCKED: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2018
GraGra247:

Homosexuality wasn't borrowed from America or any nation. Agreed!! The argument here is about America supporting and promoting it and even at that beyond pervert proportions. Even American military isn't spared.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT, I REPEAT IS NOT NATURAL OR BIOLOGICAL.

Nobody is born a homosexual. Infact nobody is born sexual with any type of sexual orientation. There's no 3 year old kid anywhere that suddenly desires to have sex with his/her own gender without external influence from someone older who also acquired it from someone pervert somewhere.

THERE ARE NO H0RNY 3 YR OLD KIDS ANYWHERE, JUST LIKE THERE ARE NO 1 WK OLD DOGS ON HEAT ANYWHERE, BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO YOUNG AND SEXUALLY UNDEVELOPED.

Human sexual orientation is "fully" acquired as we grow. As we grow we all "learn" to desire or have sex depending on the type of society we live in. So a society that promotes gay sex will have kids that'll go that direction same as a society that promotes sex with animals.

Why not also argue that there are people born with bestiality sex tendencies by default without learning it from anyone.

Also does it even occur to you that animals don't have sex with their genger else your natural and biological claims would have been correct.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM IS STILL AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE WITH ACCESS TO THE INTERNET.

The proper way to handle homosexuality or bestiiality is same way drug addicts are handled which is REHABILITATION AND REORIENTATION and not the pervert way of supporting and promoting it which will eventually cause many that never thought of such things to plunge into it and become hooked.

THE ONLY GOOD THING I ADMIRE ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU TRIED VERY HARD TO PROVIDE POINTS LIKE AN EDUCATED PERSON, AND DIDN'T RESORT TO CURSE WORDS AND THREATS.

OTHER THAN THAT, YOUR TOTAL POINTS TODAY ON THIS MATTER EQUALS TO ZERO.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by CAPSLOCKED: 9:42am On Apr 05, 2018
OSUigbo:
Let us catch u ppl first bloody brain sicklers
FOCUS ON CATCHING SOME SKILL, AND COMMON SENSE, SO YOU CAN BECOME THE LEADER OF VIGILANTE IN YOUR VILLAGE.

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by OSUigbo: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

FOCUS ON CATCHING SOME SKILL, AND COMMON SENSE,
SO YOU CAN BECOME THE LEADER OF VIGILANTE IN YOUR VILLAGE.
Senseless attention seeker
Keep designing ur rubbish posts. olodo fagg0t grin
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by GraGra247(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THERE ARE NO H0RNY 3 YR OLD KIDS ANYWHERE, JUST LIKE THERE ARE NO 1 WK OLD DOGS ON HEAT ANYWHERE, BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO YOUNG AND SEXUALLY UNDEVELOPED.

WWW.GOOGLE.COM IS STILL AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE WITH ACCESS TO THE INTERNET.

THE ONLY GOOD THING I ADMIRE ABOUT YOU IS THAT YOU TRIED VERY HARD TO PROVIDE POINTS LIKE AN EDUCATED PERSON, AND DIDN'T RESORT TO CURSE WORDS AND THREATS.

OTHER THAN THAT, YOUR TOTAL POINTS TODAY ON THIS MATTER EQUALS TO ZERO.

I didn't resort to insults because you didn't too.

Google tells me that animals are not gay.

My point amounts to ZERO before you not because they aren't points enough but because "its impossible to convince someone who's mind is already made up to do what is wrong" .

Keep your opinion and I keep mine. Bye
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by PigMeat: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
yinkarh187:
he's still the GOAT, go and argue with Nas and his dead career

Who made him GOAT. I don't dislike jigga, he is one of my favourite rappers, but dude ain't no GOAT. where do u place Rakim, Nas and PAC?

1 Like

Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by gwama: 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
It can only happen in the USA, but certainly not in Africa grin grin
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by marksleek25: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Iamkuttie:
I no suprise, e dey her body. grin grin

Meanwhile...

*At Barca's Dressing Room*

Suarez: Man, Y'll see what Ronaldo did yestday?

Iniesta: That guy is a super human.

Dembele: How i wishe i can play with him!

Alba: Yes my brother, itz much better to play with him than against him, Pique will tell you more.

Pique: *eye him and hissed*

*Messi entered*

Rakitic: hey Messi, you saw that bicycle kick from Ronaldo yestday...??

Messi: Yeah i saw it, whats so special about it?

Coutinho: Hian, Messi...
For once forget the rivalry and appreciate whats good.

Messi: You guys should just stop the hype.
If you guys wan't me to score such goal times two, i will do that!!

All: Yeah, we want you.
*Few minutes Later...*

Messi: ... sad sad
meeeen u cracked me up � � �
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by yinkarh187(m): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
PigMeat:

Who made him GOAT. I don't dislike jigga, he is one of my favourite rappers, but dude ain't no GOAT. where do u place Rakim, Nas and PAC?
rakim is a lyrical god and pac dope af with Big L, pun, et al. But who amongst them all has a successful spanning past 15yrs? That makes Hov a GOAT to me. IMO tho
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
PigMeat:
Ffuck gay-z.
FFuck with your soul like ether.
Teach you the king you know you.
God's son across the belly
(Lose) I prove you lost already.
Brace yourself,y'all impatiently waiting,its like an AIDS test rush to result. Not positive,who's the best Pac ,Nas and Big. Ain't no best. East,west north,south flossed out greedy. I embrace yall with napalm,blows up left chest,face gone,how can Nas be gabbage,semi autos at your cartilage,burning out inside of your dome,come out of my throne,i got this locked since '91, I'm the truest,name a rapper that I ain't influenced........... That song (Ether) is more than a song bro,its more like Davinci Code book. Its a song everybody must listen to before they die. It actually made Jayz cry,it brought that bitter tears out of his eyes and it launched Ron Browz' career as the beat producer,also elevated Nas' credibility and level a lot as one of the best wordsmith ever and made best MC's lists shortly after,ranked 1st a lot of times
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by tosyne2much(m): 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
sidnen:
Wait..... What? shocked shocked A guy telling us how sweet a joystick is.
Just come out already, nobody cares. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by PigMeat: 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
Brace yourself,y'all impatiently waiting,its like an AIDS test rush to result. Not positive,who's the best Pac ,Nas and Big. Ain't no best. East,west north,south flossed out greedy. I embrace yall with napalm,blows up left chest,face gone,how can Nas be gabbage,semi autos at your cartilage,burning out inside of your dome,come out of my throne,i got this locked since '91, I'm the truest,name a rapper that I ain't influenced........... That song (Ether) is more than a song bro,its more like Davinci Code book. Its a song everybody must listen to before they die. It actually made Jayz cry,it brought that bitter tears out of his eyes and it launched Ron Browz' career as the beat producer,also elevated Nas' credibility and level a lot as one of the best wordsmith ever and made best MC's lists shortly after,ranked 1st a lot of times
U sound like a crack-head hip hop pundit. big up bro. If u follow this thread well u will see me engaging a kid that knows nothing about music rating Jigga above Nas. Ain't that blasphemy?
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by PigMeat: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2018
yinkarh187:
rakim is a lyrical god and pac dope af with Big L, pun, et al. But who amongst them all has a successful spanning past 15yrs? That makes Hov a GOAT to me. IMO tho
That is your own opinion. The little years pac spent in the industry is way better than what Jigga has done till date. Mind you ILLMATIC is the best album ever written by Man and it was written by Nas.
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by Prettyyemi(f): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

WOO-HOO WOO-HOO!
all d best for u,dumb head!!!
Re: Jay Z Revealed What He Did When He Realised His Mother Is A Lesbian by bewla(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2018
godofuck231:
H

No mumsi own Na special, well served tasty fresh, with dressings and toppings
ukwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Father Reacts To Her Marriage To Billionaire Ned Nwoko / 'I Will Be Your Sugar Boy' - Kadaria Ahmed Told By Twitter User, She Replied / Adeyin Ben Blessing: SARS Extorted Me Of N55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.