Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,477 members, 7,850,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 05/04/2018 Thursday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 05/04/2018 Thursday (295 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Grace For Living Daily Devotion / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Daily Devotional 05/04/2018 Thursday by banabest(m): 2:31am On Apr 05, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Thursday,5th April 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_2Chronicles Chapters 4,5&6_

➡TOPIC: *INFORMANTS 2*

�BIBLE TEXT: 2 Kings 6:13
_And he said, Go and spy where he is, that I may send and fetch him. And it was told him, saying, Behold, he is in Dothan."_
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Certain informant demons or persons around your life are there because of extended battles. What do I mean?
They do not have any personal issues with you but they
are sent into your life to find out ways you can be incapacitated or destroyed because you are a helper to someone they have vowed never to get help or have vowed to destroy. The King of Syria sent spies against Elisha because he came to understand Elisha was the reason the King of Israel escaped the
traps he set against him. So long as the King of Israel had Elisha on his side and continually obeyed him, all the plans of the King of Syria against the King of Israel failed. 2 Kings 2:8-13.
The reason why you experience promise and fail is that those that are against you have also declared war against your helpers. You must learn and make it a habit to always pray for your helpers against extended war from your enemies.
� *No more shall you be disappointed.*
� *Your day is blessed*
������������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_O Lord my God, whoever is fighting my helpers, as I pray receive blindness in Jesus name_ ����

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

Baby Girl, Expose Your Flaws And Get Fixed! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/04/18 / God Will Connect You To Your Husband Or Wife Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.