Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Leadership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leadership (323 Views)

House Leadership: PDP Mounts Pressure On Dogara To Accept Minority Leader / Youthfulness Alone Not A Qualification For Leadership – Oshiomhole / Call Your Members To Order - Lagos CP Warns PDP Leadership In The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leadership by mindsetshift: 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
Leadership
INTRODUCTION:
Leadership is one of the most misunderstood words in this universe. Because virtually every one of us under the sun believes he knows what leadership means and also what it is all about. I always place LEADERSHIP and LOVE at the same bag because love like leadership means different thing to different people. These two words are like that proverbial elephant felt by six blind men.
These six men have different thing this elephant mean to them all based on which part of the elephant they were able to lay hold on. Many time people say what they fill or think about leadership or love all based on their own “private” experience or experience of someone they assume they know very well.
What I have done over the years anytime I am invited to speak on LOVE is to first tell my audience that love is not a noun but a verb, I also dare tell them that love is not a place but a journey without destination. You know this always sound ridiculous to my audience especially the young ones who think they have arrived because they have found the “love” of their life.
Most shockingly to me, recently I also discovered that Leadership is not also a noun but a verb and leadership is not a place but also a journey without destination. Because I have found out that leadership is not about “just” what you do but a combination of who you are and what you do.
Leadership like love is a journey every living human is consciously or unconsciously engaged in. It is not important if you know it or not. All of us eve...

http://mindsetshift..com.ng/2017/06/leadership.html?m=1
Re: Leadership by Chigold101(m): 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Kudos:Florence Ajimobi's Continued Contribution To ICT Growth In Nigeria / Alleged Looters List: You Be Thief! I No Be Thief! / Speaker Dogara Celebrates David Mark @ 70

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.