Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Caption This Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo (932 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / Caption This Pic Of A Man Holding His Woman And Laughing Uncontrollably / Caption This Photos Of The Nigerian Army And The Turkish Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo by Betanwa(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
A wedding Sponsor and CEO of Collins Edwins Sports Academy looks on as his chief media officer kisses his bride on the wedding day...

Oga be thinking, " Back in the days"

Re: Caption This Photo by highpriestess: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
lipsrsealed
no suck out the intestines. lipsrsealed
Re: Caption This Photo by Stevyne: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
The man be like, aha see has dis babe deh kiss, no be like iya chinelo wey go chuk all her mouth inside my mouth dey call am kiss...
Re: Caption This Photo by habsydiamond(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
The man dey fear for the lady make the guy no chop the mouth off all in the name of kissing.
Re: Caption This Photo by Temzygold(f): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lolz shocked
Re: Caption This Photo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Temzygold:
Lolz shocked
hi
Re: Caption This Photo by Temzygold(f): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
OneSentence:

hi
Hello
Re: Caption This Photo by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Temzygold:
Hello
can we talk on whatsapp? I'll drop my number if that's OK by you...

(1) (Reply)

Lady Causes A Stir As She Arrives Her Prom In A Coffin (photos) / If She Has These 3 Outstanding Qualities, She Deserves Some Accolades / Tweets About How To Find Out If Your Partner Is Enjoying Sex Will Leave You In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.