Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You (21680 Views)

COVID-19: Northern Governors Insist On Banning Almajiri System / Okorocha: 'The Defection Of Our Colleagues Pained Us So Much' / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by ediko5(m): 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Where are the touch not my anointed crew.

Pastors are making me become shame of being a born again Christian.

When will you hear or see Imam's organisation or Imam's forum mingle in core political affairs?

1 Like

Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by ajebuter(f): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
While licking his abookkii asss

Why don't they confer another Martin Luther Award on Piety in Christiandom on him?

That way, they can properly thank him and his foot soldiers Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen for butchering their brethens in the north..

Don't worry, his goons are lurking somewhere and waiting..
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by Adetaiwoo: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
abduljabbar4:
Very good. Haters can go to hell. PMB till 2023
Because it suits your purpose. Where were those boys when good-natured Nigerians voted for emergence of this Buhari who has turned to be a huge disappointment?
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by goodnews777: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
These are the prophets of baal following Ahab. I didn't know Judas Iscariot was alive until I saw these hypocrites . These Pharisees and sadducces
should know that they will end up where others like them ended.
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
I guess the so "called" men of God are not left out in the bid to curry favor from Buhari. If you ask any of them what specific policies has the president put in place to help better the lot of Nigerians in his years in office, none of them would be able to tell you. Yet, they stood there with sordid looks on their faces and declared Mr. President a saint. So, for them to do that and to tell him that there are pastors who are working against him is nothing but self serving and political "jiggery-pokery."

These pastors must be living in alternate universe for them to pronounce such absurdity. It is one thing to pay him a visit in Aso Rock and maintain their apolitical position as it ought to be but it's downright lunacy to tell a bold face lie, as if Nigerians are stupid and could not tell when they have good governance. It pains me to see that those who are supposed to be the guardians of morality are the ones making a mockery of it. I hope that pastors, imams and rabbis everywhere would stay in their "own lane" and leave the "dance and pony show" to the politicians. Enough said!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by Cajal(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
abduljabbar4:
.. I don't know the reason why.. this is so
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by PhawoleMT(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
....Thinking that issue of d young Christian girl Leah, still held in Boko Haram captivity would form d major point of their discussion with PMB, but rather the so called Pastors went there to show solidarity and support wit d devil incarnate...smh.... #Endtime Pastor..#Political Pastors.. God save your people.
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
One of the reason why people see this so called pastors and Imam alatenuje, wombiliki wobia, they are the reason why this country will never reach it full potential.
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by GenbIoodykiller: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
[s]
abduljabbar4:

Did buhari share dollars to them?
[/s]
mai gworo feeling funky
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by abduljabbar4(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
GenbIoodykiller:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy dominique rule 2

what?
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by authehighness: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
catholic bishops on meeting buhari told him the reality,that people are suffering,instead of this people,to tell buhari the happening,people are suffering,dying like chicken,they are here,talking trash,may you live long catholic church
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by omoelerin1: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Awon pasito eleyi ti gb'abode o.
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by stagger: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
That is why I love my Bishop. He can never be found in such a gathering going to collect brown envelopes.
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by ally457(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wow....see pastor that get sence..... PMB till next century.....
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
tempest69:
They know that most of the killings are orchestrated to give PMB a bad name. Otobo's boyfriend won't like this..

Smart people speaking the truth even though they know they will be insulted by their own senseless brethren..

You are smart!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by ally457(m): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Wow....see pastors that get sence..... PMB till next century.....
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
abduljabbar4:

2023 Ascerta!

They will only wail.... and with bitter pain, they will restart Biafra agitation
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by onenaija001(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2018
I have mine too but for Baba Buhari.
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by chimexdnice(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
see how hungry they look sef
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by paix(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Sincerely, I don't understand what their mission is. I thought they would talk about how the innocent Lear will be released, but na different thing them dey yan.
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by kinguwem: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
The clergies are leaders of a sect of Christians in the North. Their leader, John Richard is not a renowned Christian leader in the country.
The major problem with christian leaders in the North is that they find it difficult to liaise with their counterparts in the South on national issues. There are more comfortable with their feudal lords in the North.
I'm disappointed that at a time when a lot of christains are slaughtered in the North by herdsmen they have decided to remain silent. Instead there are looking for funds from the FG to organize a prayer conference.
Most of their members will be disappointed in their action. God does not do for man, what he his suppose to do for himself. It's a shame that men of God couldn't tell the President the truth when it mattered most. May could help us.
Amen.
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Unbelievable
Traitors from d house of God

Anyway d God of Abacha is still alive.......and d same CIA that took care of Abiola is still in existence
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by Zaggie(m): 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
U made me laugh since morning
tafabaloo:
Senior Prophets looking for relevance and what to eat...Their robes look like that of those who crucified Jesus.
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by wakeupafricanyo: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
IT DANKWAMBO TIME
Come 2019
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by gr8tone: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2018
Beggars I must say
. They went to ASO Rock to pain other people black just because of money. I just hope this is a fake news
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by Neoteny(m): 8:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
tafabaloo:
Senior Prophets looking for relevance and what to eat...Their robes look like that of those who crucified Jesus.

The ones who crucified jesus actually did you good service.

You wouldn't have been "saved" otherwise.
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by Kingspin(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
Did you guys inform the Mr. Buhari about the mass killing going on in the North? I hope they will go home empty handed, 2015 drama came to my mind.
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by JAMESOJAY: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Islam hate pigs why?cause they said that demons where cast into them right...Ibo are not pigs but you foolish hausa and yourba fools are...if you think you are better then us divide the zoo and time will tell Ass holes
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by JAMESOJAY: 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
You see why this government is useless...No Christian in his right senses will ever say this when foolanis are killing Christians...all this are lies..please I want the names of the pastors and their church address...cause they are all false
Re: 19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You by NairaMaster1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
skarlett:
Asslickers on the prowl

It's a shame what Nigerian ministers/preachers have reduced Christianity to, he who the gods want to destroy they first make mad

At least they will have N5000 each to buy bread for their children.
However, their is no body like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crises: 13 Governors Meet Buhari In Abuja, Silent On Outcome / Uzodimma: How IPOB Hijacked Eastern Security Network From Governors / Wike To Ayu: You Were Impeached As Senate President, OBJ Sacked You Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.