Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

"Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu (20201 Views)

Borel Teguia Invents Solar Drone To Fight Boko Haram / Dapchi Girls: Air Force Jets Searching For Missing Students (Photos) / Female Soldiers Dance As They Are Ready To Fight Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Igba123: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
True talk hajiya.

1 Like

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Phemoo10(m): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
adadike:
Did Aisha just wake up,if so, Goodmornig ma. This is what we already know.
Must you comment? The amount was recently approved and she reacted immediately. What else do you want? That was how TY Danjuma too was lambasted.
Let us always appreciate these people, their boldness and audacity. If Buhari must be sent back to Daura in 2019, then this senseless-attack on those voicing out should stop! All hand must be on deck!!!

2 Likes

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by stgift: 8:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
Buhari thinks we are fools while using human lives to gamble for more money to just get reelected. This is so so sick and ludicrous. Buhari should be placed in a mental institution and those who will vote him should be sent to a psychiatrist.
#VOTEBUHARIOUT#

2 Likes

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by HamzaAbdullahi8(m): 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
aisha is nt a musim or a northerner she's a pdp propaganda tool but she'll meet her waterloo soon

1 Like

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Yankee101: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tell them babe

2 Likes

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by musicwriter(m): 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
It's clear that same politicians that plotted Chibok are responsible for Dapchi. It's all for political reason. Just guess who.

3 Likes

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by thunderbabs: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
$1,000,000,000

Sani Abacha dey learn for where these thieves dey shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by akoaki(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
bjayx:
Wen I see educated naija youths supporting buhari, I know we r in deep shiit.

Attending some school doesn't mean one is educated. It could also mean that the person has been under-educated, mis-educated or dis-educated. Many Nigerian youths are being mis-educated by our institutions today, especially the church.
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by iamrammy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
That's why these polithiefians will continue to slump and be dying one after the other....

1 Like

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by OboOlora(f): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
I must fly down next year to vote this slowpoke out!!

4 Likes

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
bjayx:
and I know we are in deeper shit when I see educated Nigerian youths make excuses for pdp members on trial

2 Likes

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Every sane Nigerian knows that the dapchi kidnap was perfectly scripted, but when you try to explain this simple fact to Buhari's zombies they make you look like an Einstein. undecided

Even an apolitical Nigerian knows that Buhari and APC are scams.

Sending Buhari and his gangs back to daura is a patriotic responsibility every Nigerian must undertake in 2019.

so you are certain it was scripted? How is that please?
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by luvinhubby(m): 9:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs of Biafra said buhari also scripted chibok girls.
He scripted the killing of shekau 6times
This buhari is wonderful,
He also scripted farmers/ herdsmen crisis.
Buhari was the man that kill Yusuf Mohammed.

Somebody please give this guy the ZOMBIE OF THE YEAR award.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Doyin2(m): 9:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
wakeupafricanyo:
You can't reinforce failure
Failure is failure

IT DANKWAMBO TIME

Useless quote from a useless third term president

Many great men globally had succeeded through many failures.
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by rickyrex(m): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
lafuria1:
Lol, useless youth, leaders of tomorrow, talking with no fact.
and you have a fact that the girl was kidnapped by boko haram, you have a fact that the herdsmen killing innocent souls are not real, you have a fact that boko haram has been technically difeacted yet he signed 1billion dollars for ammunition. my dear brother you are wanted by the families of those you killed cause of your selfish interest. you are the rea boko haram. God will soon expose you

1 Like

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by keneck1: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
silastemplar:
so you are certain it was scripted? How is that please?
that is simply he wrote the script
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
keneck1:
that is simply he wrote the script
you are not certain then..so y the rants?
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by keneck1: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
stgift:
Buhari thinks we are fools while using human lives to gamble for more money to just get reelected. This is so so sick and ludicrous. Buhari should be placed in a mental institution and those who will vote him should be sent to a psychiatrist.
#VOTEBUHARIOUT#
many Nigerians will vote him,and will be declared winner you will then end in a psychiatrist hospital.
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by keneck1: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
silastemplar:
you are not certain then..so y the rants?
rant ke by who o boy nawa for you oo am not the one that is frustrating you nah abeg take am easy make you no come develop heart failure kwakwakwakwakwakwa

1 Like

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by engineerboat(m): 10:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
buhariguy:

The utterances of a man show who he is.

It takes a dirty pig To know another idiotic pig.

Lo sun

2 Likes

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Chigold101(m): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2018
adadike:
Did Aisha just wake up,if so, Goodmornig ma. This is what we already know.
ada o want to see your face
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by chosengocap: 11:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
buhariguy:

When APC was in
opposition ,they had
solutions to every
problem ,now in
government, they have
only excuses for every
problem .
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Martin0(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
OboOlora:
I must fly down next year to vote this slowpoke out!!

abeg when coming lemme know oo I may choose to join you, but I may come vote him inngrin
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Guyman02: 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
buhariguy:

idiotic pigs of biafra, you guys have tried to make it stick on IPOB but it didn't work. so invent something new
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Doctus(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
gurunlocker:
Madam, we know that already. Only zombies and BMCs doesn't believe that.

How can you say you want to give amnesty to Boko Haram one side and still say you want to fight Boko Haram terrorists with $1bn?
They even said BH has been defeated.That amount must be accounted for oo
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by victorazyvictor(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
buhariguy:

Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by jaxxy(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
It's a possibility
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by michoim(m): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2018
If na so make this senseless loose woman go release the remaining girl. Idle people makes the loudest noise...
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by Ugonna5500(m): 1:00am On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:
I didn't know you think as much as I do. This is not a bad prayer for my country but I think 50 years from now, we will still remain where we are, especially with this mentality of our so called youths. This is 21st century and No country need AN AVERAGE OR UNDERPERFOMING LEADER. For a country like Nigeria we are in for a serious problem that it will be too late to get out of if we continue electing bunch of incompetent corrupt selfcentered leaders every years, We would be doomed as a Nation
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by bionixs: 1:18am On Apr 06, 2018
Paperwhite:
Yesufu claimed that the abduction of the girls was a move aimed at paving the way for President Muhammadu Buhari’s approval of $1billion to purchase equipment for the fight against Boko Haram insurgency.
Every reasonable person knows that Chibok & Dapchi girls kidnap were well scripted political scam. undecided
you are dead wrong!Afonjas are yet to know
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by bionixs: 1:20am On Apr 06, 2018
buhariguy:
you and your despicable breed is the reason why Nigeria is like this today.
Re: "Dapchi Girls Scripted To Make Buhari Approve $1bn To Fight Boko Haram" – Yesufu by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:51am On Apr 06, 2018
CodeTemplar:
These people have a bloated sense of entitlement. Because of ND militancy amnesty they want BH amnesty.

The funny thing is they had no real leverage on the nation and had resort to their ''religious rights'' to hold the nation to ransom

You just summarized BH in two lines.
It is a measure of the quality of the southern political class that they cannot call the Norths bluff.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'You Are Drowning Politically' - Oshiomhole Replies Saraki / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu For Calling On IPOB Members To Boycott Elections / Abdulrahman Abdulrazak: A Celebration Of Non- Performance - Razak Atunwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.