Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

24years Old Footballer Hangs Boot To Become A IndecentStar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24years Old Footballer Hangs Boot To Become A IndecentStar (1263 Views)

IndecentStar Kingtblackhoc Who Allegedly Smoked With A Bible Now Living Wretched / I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? / I’m Not A IndecentStar,am A Woman Who Love Playing With Her Private kitten- 9ja Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

24years Old Footballer Hangs Boot To Become A IndecentStar by Parollawd(m): 6:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
Serie D young Italian footballer Davide Iovinella hangs his boots to pursue a new passion in adult film making.
Iovinella whiles playing for ASD Calcio Pomigliano in Italy’s fourth tier needed to make extra money and then decided apply and work in an adult movie.

Iovinella applied and after successful auditions was selected as part of the 3000 to work with director Rocco Sifredi
Iovinella then flew the director’s academy in Hungary where he picked up the name Davide Montana.
Speaking to the media on his new job, Iovinella did say it unlike being in bed with his partner
"It's not like being in bed with your partner, so you have to work hard and be stable."

SOURCE:https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/04/24years-old-footballer-hangs-boot-to.html

Re: 24years Old Footballer Hangs Boot To Become A IndecentStar by bjayx: 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
All way na way
Re: 24years Old Footballer Hangs Boot To Become A IndecentStar by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
bjayx:
All way na way
Nazo

(1) (Reply)

�. (pics) / Should I Marry Or Just Make Some Ladies Baby Mamas? / Why Are White Women So Mean And Bitchy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.