Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies (1126 Views)

An Advice For "Nigerian Single And Well To Do Men" / Oyinbo Man Marries Nigerian Single Mother Of 4 Beautiful Children (photos) / 10_signs_that_a_girl_likes_you There Are Some Common Signs, Are They (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by DanceVille: 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
The biggest complaints from Nigerian single ladies are more common than one might think. It's either the men don’t see them or the men they want have suddenly vanished from the planet earth.

Most Nigerian single ladies now have ready-made answers to give as to why they are still single besides it being "I'm not married" -- obviously! The biggest complaints from singles are more common than one might think.

It's either the men don’t see them or the men they want have suddenly vanished from the planet earth. Well, here the five biggest complains singles give and some advice for them.

1."There Are No Good Men Left"

We beg to differ. It all boils down to how your search and knowing ahead of time the criteria you need to make a successful match. There are many options as to where to find the "good" ones like, the church, online dating, at the golf club … in fact everywhere… depending on what you are looking for. For those complaining there are no decent men on online dating sites, it's easy to search for the man whose looks catch your eye. Weed out the ones who look good with no substance and get to the good men who may be diamonds in the rough. Try reading the profiles first and review the photos last.

2. "Many Of Our Men Want Models Or Rich White Women"

There's nothing wrong in Nigerian single men wanting to date models or white ladies because the truth is, you cannot continue to attach color to integrity, credibility, morals or values. Simply expand your search. You'll be pleasantly surprised that these same men are just fantasizing about models and do not want to marry them.
Love, happiness, and respect come in all forms and who knows, someone may have been admiring you all this time who you never considered.

3. "Men Take Too Long To Make A Commitment"

It's been realized that ladies are usually in relationships for much longer than they need or want to be without a title or timeline. You need to identify your requirements early on and introduce those conversations sooner. Don’t tiptoe around the subject, take it head-on and make your desires crystal clear.
Yes, there is a possibility he may walk, but if he’s not interested in a committed relationship right now and you are, it’s better to save yourself the heartache of trying to reel him in. Whatever he says, believe it!

4."Men Have So Many Choices, I Feel Like I'm Constantly Competing"

With the introduction of online dating and women being a bit more forward, there are lots of choices for men. But we’ve found that if you distinguish yourself and make him realize all the different qualities that make you unique, you’ll become needed and eventually he won’t want to live without you.
Make a list of what he can only get from you such as your physical characteristics, fun times together and even signature dishes. That is your differentiator list.

5."The More Successful We Become, Suitors Only Reduce"

This is a common complaint and there's some truth to it. However, try networking with single you have met in the circles you’ve joined and meet their families, friends, and colleagues.
The more you expand your network, the higher the chance that you can find someone compatible. Also consider joining exclusive organizations and clubs you’re interested in or attending some of their events from time to time. Successful men will always want a smart and successful woman as well.

I drop my pen at this junction.

DanceVille

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by bjayx: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hmmm
Everybody na OP
Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by GloriaNinja(f): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
AND ALSO, SOME WOMEN SIMPLY WANT TO BE SINGLE WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE.

1 Like

Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by DanceVille: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
Hmmmm.... Like seriously dear?
Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by MhizzAJ(f): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Yawns***
Too tired
Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by thesicilian: 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
The one I hear commonly is All men are the same. And I'm like, so if they are all the same, why not just pick any one?

1 Like

Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by ubunja(m): 7:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
GloriaNinja:
relax its a dating thread not a feminist thread.
Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by highpriestess: 7:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
mmmm,someone cannot be single in peace again abi?

1 Like

Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by ubunja(m): 7:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Dear Happily Single Women: not every thread about single women issues is about you. get over yourselves and check your huge insecurities.
if* you happy you happy. no need to make a fuss about it

1 Like

Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
1. "There Are No Good Men Left"
...False. Anyone that says this is high on omi gutter.

...Just bluff. While some of our men can marry the grave of a white woman, it's not something they seriously strive for.

True. Men love to be single for as long as possible, but it gets to a point he just wants to settle down...all things being equal. Problem is, are you the one he wants to settle down with or has he been using you to test his manhood?

4. "Men Have So Many Choices, I Feel Like I'm Constantly Competing"
Honestly, I have never heard this one. Is it same with men are confused?

5. "The More Successful We Become, Suitors Only Reduce"
True. On the average, women are hypergamous in nature and men are the opposite. There is the level a rich single lady will get to, the men of higher status would all be married. Abi you wan collect person husband?
Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by ubunja(m): 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:
1. "There Are No Good Men Left"
...False. Anyone that says this is high on omi gutter.

...Just bluff. While some of our men can marry the grave of a white woman, it's not something they seriously strive for.

True. Men love to be single for as long as possible, but it gets to a point he just wants to settle down...all things being equal. Problem is, are you the one he wants to settle down with or has he been using you to test his manhood?

4. "Men Have So Many Choices, I Feel Like I'm Constantly Competing"
Honestly, I have never heard this one. Is it same with men are confused?

5. "The More Successful We Become, Suitors Only Reduce"
True. On the average, women are hypergamous in nature and men are the opposite. There is the level a rich single lady will get to, the men of higher status would all be married. Abi you wan collect person husband?
number 3 is not true. if you young and fresh men will propose you. but women turn down proposals when younger only to wanna rush in at the eleventh hour when time is not on their side. that 30yr old complaining men arent commiting was propositioned at 20 but chose to persure career first. sometimes you really cant have it all.

number 5. very onpoint. female success robs them of husbands since they cant marry lesser men.

2 Likes

Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by Apina(m): 7:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
Why are u limiting our naija sisters, is there anything they dont complain about undecided
Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by Rucheen(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
Na their cross

Show no mercy to any EDIBLE single lady out there cos it's either she has a very bad character or a feminist
Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by MENZPRIDE(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2018
So we Guys that are not married yet, what are our complaints??

Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by IamAirforce1: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Broke girls be like "Men are scum"
Re: Some Common Complaints By Nigerian Single Ladies by BabbanBura(m): 12:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
ubunja:

number 3 is not true. if you young and fresh men will propose you. but women turn down proposals when younger only to wanna rush in at the eleventh hour when time is not on their side. that 30yr old complaining men arent commiting was propositioned at 20 but chose to persure career first. sometimes you really cant have it all.

number 5. very onpoint. female success robs them of husbands since they cant marry lesser men.

Good job both of you

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs: Unilag graduate claims / 7 Types Of Men Every Women Should Avoid Falling For / Beautiful Water Fall (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.