Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World (34060 Views)

How We Going To Raise Over 100 Millionaires in forex. / 3 Underrated But Lucrative Skills That Will Make You Rich / Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by stevnwigw1: 4:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
NIIT India came and scam us in owerri with their java and Oracle.
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by GreatrAnalyst: 4:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Coincidence that the 3 are internet-based?
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by Maj196(m): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nice one from BiafranBushBoy.
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by noziz(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
xamuel17:
Coding is something that pays alot... But I ran out of it because of the complexity and how much u would have to read to be the best.... I choose hardware repairs, and I tell u.....I'm not regretting that decision....

Shout out to those nairalanders wey their head carry coding

bro I believe sey my head go fit carry coding. even if na to learn 2 high level languages . C or C++

u know person wey really good wey fit teach me?

1 Like

Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by AZeD1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
This post is practically tailored to all those who believe that getting an administrative job in a company is their life ambition to become rich.

Software Development: Case Study ==> Jeff Bezos

If you have ever heard of Amazon before, it was a simple software development skill that made its owner a multi Billionaire. Here is his short Biography

Source: http://topwritersden.com/top-skills-that-have-created-millionaires/
If it was a simple software development skill that made Bezos a billionaire, then the founder of Konga and the million of ecommerce companies would have also been billionaires.

Just say you are advertising your IT training institute.

1 Like

Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by BiafranBushBoy: 5:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
AZeD1:

If it was a simple software development skill that made Bezos a billionaire, then the founder of Konga and the million of ecommerce companies would have also been billionaires.

Just say you are advertising your IT training institute.

My IT institute. Why are you like this na...

So u tell me the former owners of Konga aren't millionaires now?

Oh Lord of Esau...
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by BiafranBushBoy: 5:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
orijintv:

Boss. You no give credit na, how was i supposed to know? Still a big fan bro

I catch your lie now... Lol...

E dey beginning of the post. Just talk say you no read... Lol
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by AZeD1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

My IT institute. Why are you like this na...

So u tell me the former owners of Konga aren't millionaires now?

Oh Lord of Esau...

Konga did not make any profit. The people who invested in Konga lost about 90% of their investment.

Effitin has closed down, gomyway has closed down. If it was simple software development skill, how come they closed down?
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by BiafranBushBoy: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
AZeD1:

Konga did not make any profit. The people who invested in Konga lost about 90% of their investment.

Effitin has closed down, gomyway has closed down. If it was simple software development skill, how come they closed down?

Did konga shut down or they were bought over?

Business is a game of risk, irregardless of your skill... But your skills open doors of opportunity for you.

That is the message. Stop sounding like a chicken little.
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by solid3(m): 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
KingOvo:
Top skills that have made Nigerians millionaires/billionaires.
1. Politics- just strive to join to a politician party and belong to the top echelon of the political strata, preferable join APC, it guarantees freedom of corruption and steal as much as you want.
2. Affiliation with politicians- just know politicians in the right places and you'll get national assets, contracts on a platter. For further information ask Dangote.
3. Yahoo Yahoo- this is what is in vogue now, all you need is an Android phone, Baba somewhere or one Cele woman and you're game.

You are very wrong.
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by AZeD1(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Did konga shut down or they were bought over?

You paid 1 million for a product and sold it 50k what is that?
BiafranBushBoy:

Business is a game of risk, irregardless of your skill... But your skills open doors of opportunity for you.
Rowan Atkinson made millions from silent comedy. Talking is a skill, people make millions on youtube also.
BiafranBushBoy:

That is the message. Stop sounding like a chicken little.
Stop telling people xyz skill would give make them millionaires. If you really want people to learn IT, then stop advertising one fake school nobody knows. There's Udacity, Coursera, Edx even youtube with the whole MIT curriculum online to learn for FREE.

You and those guys who sell mini importations booklets are no different.

1 Like

Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by BiafranBushBoy: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
AZeD1:

You paid 1 million for a product and sold it 50k what is that?

Rowan Atkinson made millions from silent comedy. Talking is a skill, people make millions on youtube also.

Stop telling people xyz skill would give make them millionaires. If you really want people to learn IT, then stop advertising one fake school nobody knows. There's Udacity, Coursera, Edx even youtube with the whole MIT curriculum online to learn for FREE.

You and those guys who sell mini importations booklets are no different.

You are now sounding pained. If there are all of the above mentioned, why do people still go to conventional schools? undecided. A school that nobody knows right? I don't wana start asking about your net worth - it might be painful for you.

That school has given birth to people earning mega salaries at least in the Nigerian setting.

Bia get the fvck outta my thread. Did I put a gun on anyone's head to learn them?

Just fvck off my thread, please. Open your own thread and counter my points.
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by jaxxy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
I like IT technology bt ever thought about stock brokers?
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by xamuel17(m): 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
noziz:

bro I believe sey my head go fit carry coding. even if na to learn 2 high level languages . C or C++

u know person wey really good wey fit teach me?

U can self teach urself with YouTube and lots of tutorial websites e.g tutorialpoint, Lynda etc... Self teaching will need more effort and wld be like a puzzle.... But it all depends on passion and interest..

You can use vconnect to search for computer institutes close to ur area..

If u get enuff money try out Aptech or niit

1 Like

Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by AZeD1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You are now sounding pained. If there are all of the above mentioned, why do people still go to conventional schools? undecided. A school that nobody knows right? I don't wana start asking about your net worth - it might be painful for you.

That school has given birth to people earning mega salaries at least in the Nigerian setting.

Bia get the fvck outta my thread. Did I put a gun on anyone's head to learn them?

Just fvck off my thread, please. Open your own thread and counter my points.
Lol at painful for me.

Uneducated people have made money so if you really want to help people tell them where they can learn stuff for free.
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

This post was written by Chinedu Okezie, a Senior Android Developer with an IT firm in Lagos.

You will now blame Buhari for your ..... (make I no talk sha)

Read, you won't read!!! angry angry angry

#careless!!!

Bad man, why did you thrown such upper cut?
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by Dalexicographer(m): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2018
Lalasticlala.
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by noziz(m): 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
xamuel17:

U can self teach urself with YouTube and lots of tutorial websites e.g tutorialpoint, Lynda etc... Self teaching will need more effort and wld be like a puzzle.... But it all depends on passion and interest..

bros thanks for d info. I know these things are in YouTube but dis medium doesn't give room for instant and quick questions. but I will try out d v connect to search for Institute close to my area.. Thanks once again....
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by Elbizzcklinz(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
This post is practically tailored to all those who believe that getting an administrative job in a company is their life ambition to become rich.

I will be listing out the several top skills that have created millionaires in the world today. This shouldn’t be rocket science because the process has always been the same.

- Get a skill
- Perfect it
- Find a problem that your skill can solve
- Create a solution using the skill you have
- Market it very well
- Become rich.

Is becoming rich difficult? Hell No. The only difficult part of this process is the first. “Getting a skill”

After a point in time, I stopped replying those who asked me questions like

“Please, how do I make money?”

The reason is that they always fail to answer the corresponding question which is

“What can you do?”

I will list out the top skills that have created millionaires, so I advise you now to learn it and start making your money.

Are we trying to copy them?

NO! These skills might look saturated outside the shores of this country, but right here, it remains a goldmine.

The average starting salary of a programmer in Nigeria is 200k monthly, which other skill can give you that?

This post was written by Chinedu Okezie, a Senior Android Developer with an IT firm in Lagos. I recommend this IT Institute for those interested in learning any of the skills I am about to list.

Let’s not digress further.

What are the top skills that have created millionaires?

Programming: Case study ==> Mark Zuckerberg (Web Development, Mobile App Development)

He was born in 1984. At 10 years old, he sees his father’s computer and learns to use it. At 11 years, he hires a programming tutor to help teach him. He starts reading a programming book called C++ for dummies.

With help from his friend D’Angelo, he starts perfecting his programming skills. He goes ahead to design a program that learns your music taste. Microsoft offers him $1 Million, and he turns it down.

He helps a firm (Winklevosse) design a dating site, after which he designs Facebook.com within a week. He gets $10 Million offer for Facebook and turns it down. He drops out of Harvard and moves to silicon valley.

He gets another offer of $1.5Billion from Viacom and turns it down again.

He gets another $1Billion offer from Yahoo and turns it down again.

Microsoft offers him $15 Billion for Facebook, Mark turns it down.

The first programmer he hired worked for just a week and left to open his own million dollars business named “Youtube”

Today, Mark Zuckerberg is among the 10 richest men in the world. Does it work for just whites?

We have the owners of VougePay in Nigeria, PayDirect, and several other businesses in Nigeria. (Infographics and other relevant links are on the blog. You can visit using the link at the end of this post)

Digital Marketing: Case Study ==> John Chow

This is one skill that has created more millionaires in Nigeria after politics. Thousands of youth in Nigeria has made so much money from practising digital marketing. As long as you surf the internet, you are making people rich.

Due to non-availability of details about our Nigerian Digital Marketing Millionaires, I will use John Chow as a simple example.

- Born in 1965 in China
- Moved to Canada with his parents at age 7
- Started his online business in his teenage age
- Dived into Digital Marketing
- Created several online businesses like JohnChow.com, TheTechZone.com, TTZMedia.com, DigitalFinder.com
- The moment he made money with Digital Marketing, he diversified his assets into other profitable ventures like real estate, stocks, bonds, etc.

Does it also work in Nigeria? Yes!!! People like Tobi Ashendi, Mr Alabi of Alabian Solutions, and several others.

Software Development: Case Study ==> Jeff Bezos

If you have ever heard of Amazon before, it was a simple software development skill that made its owner a multi Billionaire. Here is his short Biography

- Born on January 12, 1964
- Had an early love for computers and studied computer science at Princeton University
- After he quit his job in 1994, he decided to explore the untapped internet world.
- He set up his company in a garage along with a few employees and started developing software.
- They expanded operations, and eventually developed a test site
- After series of tests, Bezos opened Amazon.com in 1995.
- The success of Amazon (An initial test site) developed by Bezos was considered meteoric.

Nigeria is suffering a real deficit when it comes to skills in Information Technology. Extra hands are needed to explore this growing field of information.

Nigeria spends about $14 Billion purchasing software from abroad. If American and other foreign countries still need Information Technology guys to help grow their country, you should see the opportunities that abound in Nigeria.

My first software was sold to a Financial Institute in 2012 for $500,000. I am still enjoying the proceeds to date, and I want you to join me.

Remember to subscribe for more articles like this by visiting the source link below.

Source: http://topwritersden.com/top-skills-that-have-created-millionaires/

Just like Chris the CEO and founder of slatecube and microbold who turned down a job offer by Bill gates.

I had a good time meeting with the young man todaym
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by noziz(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
xamuel17:

I know these stuff are on YouTube but no room for quick and immediate questions. I will try out d v connect to see Institutes Dat are close to me. thanks a bunch....
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by jacyhelen(f): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
KingOvo:
1. Politics- just strive to join to a politician party and belong to the top echelon of the political strata, preferable join APC, it guarantees freedom of corruption and steal as much as you want.
2. Affiliation with politicians- just know politicians in the right places and you'll get national assets, contracts on a platter. For further information ask Dangote.
3. Yahoo Yahoo- this is what is in vogue now, all you need is an Android phone, Baba somewhere or one Cele woman and you're game.

hahahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by tunary(m): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2018
KingOvo:
Church business is another one
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2018
MillionDollars:
Yahoo yahoo, making a lot of Nigerians millionaires
add plus,without that plus,you go just dey press computer or phone for years without collecting anything tangible
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2018
tunary:
Church business is another one
church business without burying human head inside church,you go just dey shout bible verses till your voice box collapse. ritualist/cultist Alfas and ritualist/cultist pastors are billionaires. yahoo without plus,you go just dey press phone and computer for years without collecting tangible money,ritual involved stuffs are ways to overnight riches in Nigeria man.
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by tunary(m): 8:57am On Apr 07, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
church business without burying human head inside church,you go just dey shout bible verses till your voice box collapse. ritualist/cultist Alfas and ritualist/cultist pastors are billionaires. yahoo without plus,you go just dey press phone and computer for years without collecting tangible money,ritual involved stuffs are ways to overnight riches in Nigeria man.
If not for the repercussions involve the thing for make sense o

overnight wealth
hmmmm
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by PierreDeFermath(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2018
op talking as if brick and mortar business is out of fashion when the richest and highest number of millionaires got rich through this way,brick and wall business will never go into extinction,it would rather be incorporated with online. how much are you worth,you that is condemning bricks and mortar businesses?
Re: Top Skills That Have Created The Most Millionaires In The World by opyzy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2018
KingOvo:
3. Yahoo Yahoo- this is what is in vogue now, all you need is an Android phone, Baba somewhere or one Cele woman and you're game. For further information contact Opyzy grin
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria / Coca-Cola Accused Of Abandoning Staff Who Was Amputated After Injury (Photos) / I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.