Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss (34131 Views)

I Finally Quit My Bank Job For Bolt Driving / You Earn #200k A Month But Your Boss Is Always Angry & Abusive? / I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Faithntruth: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
my quest to learn fashion design drove my thoughts far as to how to raise the needed amount of money to pursue my dream, due to my family background I knew the only way I could achieve it is to look for a small job and save from there. few months ago I was linked by a friend to a man who needed a secretary in his establishment, having attended an interview I was given the job and placed on 20k monthly pay, little did I know that was the beginning of a new chapter of problem. at first I was very comfortable with the environment not knowing the man I work for is a devil.

my boss abuses me at will and does have time correct me when I make mistakes, I tried talking to him that it is my first time of working as a secretary and I am open for corrections.my first month pay was 14k instead of 20k with an excuse that I waste paper and data which of a truth I only use them in line with the job.
he suddenly started being friendly(giving me transport and buying snacks) which was surprising but knowing who I was dealing with I was also cautious until he opened up one day that he likes me and want a secret romance which I turned him down(he is older than my late father) and the real devil came alive. I was sometimes pay 13k monthly and had to endure series of harrasment that I sometimes wakeup to cry at night knowing what I had to go through at work. while my search for another job yielded no result I had to endure the torture. on Friday while I was typing a document he gave me the previous day,he came in and started shouting at me and stretch his hands and touched my breast,I stood up and pushed him to the ground and went straight home and later returned with my resignation letter. Terrible experience I will never forget in my life. THANK GOD

274 Likes 19 Shares

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Treasure17(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2022
Some people are evil personified. Thank goodness you left the toxic environment and I hope you've saved reasonable amounts of money to venture into fashion designing. Peace of mind is important.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Toneypen247(m): 4:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
Hmm
Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Believer1: 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
It is well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by superCleanworks(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
You did not try at all. You messed up.

so you only pushed him to the ground and left?
You should have kicked him in the balls too so that his wife and kids will ask him why he is walking funny.

I don't like men without code of conduct & self respect especially around women that call you boss.

210 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by kernniejay(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
I'm happy for you. The peanut salary does not worth your peace or the humiliation. You will get a better job very soon by God's grace. Let him perish with his yeye job.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by kernniejay(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Most time all these male bosses that deliberately make life miserable for their female workers are secretly interested in sleeping with them. They only become harsh to instil some fear in a female staff so that when they eventually make their intention known, she would be too scared to disobey them. This one is not only a molester but also a potential rapist, thank God you moved.

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by lovemaths(f): 6:10am On Aug 09, 2022
You should even sue him for sexual harassment and incomplete payment of salaries. I wished you kicked him on his balls.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Faithntruth: 8:08am On Aug 09, 2022
lovemaths:
You should even sue him for sexual harassment and incomplete payment of salaries. I wished you kicked him on his balls.
i live to GOD

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by lovemaths(f): 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Faithntruth:
i live to GOD

If you are in Lagos. There is a skill acquisition going on in Lagos, Ibadan and Ghana and tailoring is included. It is free.

Send me a message on Whatsapp so that I can send you the registration link. My number is in my signature below. Hurry up. Deadline is tomorrow.

Skills to be learned
Barbing

Art & Craft: hats, beads, bead work, artist

Hairdressing

Coding ( Website Design)

Make-Up

Events Decoration

Photography

Tailoring

Content creation/written

Music training

Music Production

Social Media Marketing

Graphics Design

Cinematography

Sports

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by EMXTAN1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations �
Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Hushbingo: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmm

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Pells: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
You have no job now undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Goodluck with your start up

One ❤️ ❤️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by OlowoDc(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ok
Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Neduzze5(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congrats
Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by angelfallz(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
It is a good thing you left. Thank God.

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
It is well, good to be free, God will give you a good job.

7 Likes

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by iCauseTrouble: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
cool
Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Freelane33(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Crazy country with craZy citizens

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by betterman22(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Aghxhvt: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ok!! Good for you.. Start bombing grin

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Your boss na winch

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by TheGift: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Congratulations ����
Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Authoreety: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
I wish you luck
Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Channah1(f): 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Thank God you left otherwise one day, he'll rape you.

Had such bad experience with one of my male bosses until he laid me off when I didn't give in.

Thank God where I work now, women are the Head of operations. So no molestations.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Arfygvt: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
shocked
Re: I Finally Re-signed And I'm Free From My Abusive Boss by Komolafe89: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Abc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Any Hope For Those "Unfortunate" To Have Finished With 3rd Class? / 6 Reasons Why You Will End Up Even Poorer Than Your Parents / What Percentage Of Your Salary Should Be Allotted To Accommodation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.