Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Romantic Nigerian Man Rides Helicopter To Mountains To Celebrate 10th Wedding An - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Nigerian Man Rides Helicopter To Mountains To Celebrate 10th Wedding An (326 Views)

Romantic Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend On Floating Water Bed / So Romantic: Nigerian Couple Take Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Farm (photos / Too Romantic! Nigerian Husband Surprises Wife With Breakfast In Bed, Her Smile I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Nigerian Man Rides Helicopter To Mountains To Celebrate 10th Wedding An by hanson432: 11:00am On Apr 06, 2018
Love is truly beautiful, a Nigerian man has gone the extra mile to appreciate his wife on their 10th wedding anniversary.

The man identified as Rukewve Okpakovwodo on Facebook has shared alluring pictures of him and his wife's romantic groove to mark their anniversary.

The groove was a sensational helicopter ride to a mountain in South Africa and a great picnic with his bae.

According to Rukewve him and his wife love affair started as a chat over a plate of amala in Ikeja and he can't believe he is forever living with her.

He further went on to appreciate his wife for always being there for him since their ten years of marriage, as he commend her for Romantic Nigerian man rides helicopter to mountains to celebrate 10th wedding anniversary with his wifeMan
her efforts in making their home a beautiful place.

He wrote: "Doro, thank you for all the wonderful moments we've shared together; for being my best friend and creating sweet memories with me. Sweetheart, my love for you knows no bounds and I will continue to love you - now and always. Happy 10th wedding anniversary to us.

From our first chat over a plate of amala and gbegiri in Ikeja, to 'picnicing' on the mountains of a thousand hills in SA; that's how transforming our marriage has been smiley

Thanks for 10 years of much love and learnings; our 3 bundles of joy and Divine blessings. We deliberately chose God, bliss and no-exit-doors smiley and that has strengthened us.

Here's to many more years of LOVE and God's faithfulness"

Romantic Nigerian man rides helicopter to mountains to celebrate 10th wedding anniversary with his wifeMan
Re: Romantic Nigerian Man Rides Helicopter To Mountains To Celebrate 10th Wedding An by samsobo24(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2018
Pictures

(1) (Reply)

A Mad Mans Question To Man He Met. / Frank Truth, No Lie Pls. / The Mouth Odour ��� ( Lafplus Comedy ) (episode 06)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.