Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo (18346 Views)

Richard Kpodo: Let Dickson Represent Bayelsa West / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / How Ambode, Aide, Attorney General Plan To Retire Tinubu After Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by sekundosekundo: 1:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
bamidelee:

ipob

Afonja
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
So he should be paying tinubu godfather money like south west governor?
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by israelmao(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=nabegibeg post=66481342][/quote]

The same plague that Buhari is suffering from, the same is characteristic of Oyegun and that is belated action in decision-making.When right things are done at the wrong time crisis and failure are inevitable.Buhari's leadership style has made APC to dip into disrepute.
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by jrusky(m): 2:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
But in a real sense I don't belief it was Oyegun that sideline Tinubu it was Buhari that sideline Tinubu. If Tinubu fall to this pranks and put Buhari back to.powet the Tinubu is a fool and will die as a fool.

It's not Oyegun that sideline Tinubu it's Buhari. Buhari won the election via Tinubu help and cabals took over the presidency pls how is it Oyegun fault?

Pls apc park well with silly lies and propaganda. Pls stop disturbing us here.
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by hannysur8(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
What if the election goes to oyegun's favor what will jagaban do
Ala go..... Eni ti omo atijoye ee, na lomo atiyo ee

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Ngokafor(f): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
mikeczay:
It is funny how people open their mouths and wonder where Tinubu made money from. Do you know that he was a very senior officer for a blue chip company before he ventured into politics? Do you know that he is well traveled and well educated? Besides, he was the governor of Lagos for fifteen years. There are people in Nigeria that do not have half the connections and influence of Tinubu but they have far more money. Don't be shallow. If you think he is corrupt, write to effcc. Stupid Nigerians think every rich person stole. that is why they will proudly boast that they will steal if they get an opportunity to get to a public office and they will still blame stealing leaders. we are doing ourselves.

That he worked in a blue chip company does not explain the billons he has now..The billions he made from plitics is simply as a result of corrupt practices common with Nigerian politician...period!

.,besides Dieziani whom you lots crucify daily worked with a 'blue chip company' as well.,yet many of you didnt think she should be able to afford gold jewelries undecided

...The problem with you Yorubas is your double-standard,two-faced nature...You will protect your criminals but expect others to do so,failure to that earns the 'you support corruption tag' on them...

No one is fooled by your nonsense postualtions cos they are dead on arrival....Mindset like yours is the reason Nigeria will be saturated with corruption until it ceases to exist.

3 Likes

Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by osazeeblue01: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
Criminals

Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Charly68: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
Am sure those close to Jagaban knows that he puts his mind,money in everything he stands to do..even if he makes money in Govt he is not spending it alone ..look at his social & political investments,the number of those that have risen up through him...habba! People should learn how to be a good leader indeed from the likes of this man ..He is a political enigma that needs to be carefully studied ..Even Oyegun rose to power on the strength of Tinubu's support,we read all that transpired then..Only God knows what would have happened if the party had chosen Tom Ikimi as the party chairman ..But the sudden change of Oyegun against Tinubu is another political theory that must be studied in our university system .
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Nig4Greatness: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ngokafor:

That he worked in a blue chip company does not explain the billons he has now..The billions he made from plitics is simply as a result of corrupt practices common with Nigerian politician...period!

.,besides Dieziani whom you lots crucify daily worked with a 'blue chip company' as well.,yet many of you didnt think she should be able to afford gold jewelries undecided

...The problem with you Yorubas is your double-standard,two-faced nature...You will protect your criminals but expect others to do so,failure to that earns the 'you support corruption tag' on them...

No one is fooled by your nonsense postualtions cos they are dead on arrival....Mindset like yours is the reason Nigeria will be saturated with corruption until it ceases to exist.
I am forced to respond to your post borned out of shallow and tribal mindset.
First,how do you know how much billions he has and how he acquired them??.even as an opposition figure for many years,he was never accused or charged with corruption.
Yes,he has an enviable record working as a chief financial controller of mobil unlimited in the past which ordinarily could have earned him some billions in the process and he was a senator and governor of a whole lagos state for many years,so what's the fuss about his wealth all about ??.
An ordinary senator is worth some billions legitimately at the expiration of their tenure not to talk of lagos state governor.
Whatever he has achieved in life can't be put side by side with that of dieziani.
Finally,how does tribal sentiments come into this topic is still unknown but of course you have prove once again your needless bigotry with your barking which would continue to be on the social media while the country as a whole continue to treat you as slaves and third class citizens that doesn't worth anything in the political scheme of the country.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by ogatboy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
IF in a country of over 180million people we still believe that Buhari who is uneducated and old is the only qualified candidate to rule Nigeria then the country is the biggest joke of the millennium.
I ask again, state Buhari’s special qualification he alone has?
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
sekundosekundo:

Afonja
oponu ayirada
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Ake1: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
sweerychick:
Honestly i have been wondering why Obasanjo and Buhari always disagree lately .. Now I Know! Behold my people, Obasanjo is a farmer and Buhari is a herdsman. So the battleline is drawn. grin

...then the farmer is gone
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Ngokafor(f): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
First,how do you know how much billions he has and how he acquired them??.even as an opposition figure for many years,he was never accused or charged with corruption.
Yes,he has an enviable record working as a chief financial controller of mobil unlimited in the past which ordinarily could have earned him some billions in the process and he was a senator and governor of a whole lagos state for many years,so what's the fuss about his wealth all about ??.
An ordinary senator is worth some billions legitimately at the expiration of their tenure not to talk of lagos state governor.
Whatever he has achieved in life can't be put side by side with that of dieziani.
Finally,how does tribal sentiments come in to this topic is still unknown but of course you have prove once again your needless bigotry with your barking which would continue to be on the social media while the country as a while continue to treat you as slaves and third class citizens that doesn't worth anything in the political scheme of the country.

You are a Yoruba person just like the person i quoted right??...Hypocrite to the bone is what you are cos you are accussing me of same thing you are guilty of ..You are only saying all these because Tinubu is a Yoruba person like you..That ends the discussion cos i have made my point which your rants has proven right..

Bye
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Ake1: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
Finally,how does tribal sentiments come into this topic is still unknown but of course you have prove once again your needless bigotry with your barking which would continue to be on the social media while the country as a whole continue to treat you as slaves and third class citizens that doesn't worth anything in the political scheme of the country.

I don't mind wailers. Their ancestors wailedi like this in the past.
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by translux(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
It's payback time bro

THUNDER FOR SALE!

Are you heartbroken?
Did your boyfriend/
girlfriend leave you for another girl/biy after all the investment you made on him/her?? Or your village people are monitoring u? Did your Dad ask you to disappear when you came back home?? That your uncle that collected your account
number four times and still hasn't sent you any money?
Did you spend 30 minutes typing your feelings, only for the person to reply kk. Hmmmmm, cry not, your worries are now over. Here at the thunder Incorporated,we sell different types of thunderstorms

1)small thunder #2,500

2)medium thunder #5,000

3)big thunder #7,500

4)heavy thunder #10,000

5)heavy thunder with follow come lightening #50,000 specifically made for lala, cee cee, ajepako, rokia2, funjosh and other very wicked people on nairaland

6)boiled and rosted thunder with strong wind #75,000

7) Customized thunder for critical cases also available from #5000,000 and above.

Finally, if you need any special thunder for serious reasons, don't hesitate to let us know. We also do online deliveries

Please place your orders now!

Playing with thunder............

THUNDER FIRE YOU
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
jaxxy:
Everybody shud know their place and role and stick to it and nobody will be sidelined
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Nig4Greatness: 4:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ngokafor:

You are a Yoruba person just like the person i quoted right??...Hypocrite to the bone is what you are cos you are accussing me of same thing you are guilty of ..You are only saying all these because Tinubu is a Yoruba person like you..That ends the discussion cos i have made my point which your rants has proven right..

Bye
I don't have to be of any tribe but as a Nigerian it's important to counter punch your needless tribal tirade and shameful public display of bigotry even when the topic in discus has nothing to do with such.
Am sure you live,schooling,working or trading in one of those south western States you love to hate.
May God deliver you people from this dangerous sentiments that only lead to one end.....destruction.
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Ngokafor(f): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nig4Greatness:
I don't have to be of any tribe but as a Nigerian it's important to counter punch your needless tribal tirade and shameful public display of bigotry even when the topic in discus has nothing to do with such.
Am sure you live,schooling,working or trading in one of those south western States you love to hate.
May God deliver you people from this dangerous sentiments that only lead to one end.....destruction.

. Dude shut up will you?.You are a Yoruba person thats why you are defending Tinubu .You are simply proving me right by your continous rants,but instaed of moving on,you are spewing the stale 'bigot' talk when you are clearly one too..

And ofcourse the next thing to fall from you two-faced mouth is how i 'work,schooling or trade in one South Western state undecided..typical ..That you have chosen to be a worshipper of Tinubu even in the face of his greed and corruption is your funeral....but kindly move on.

God will deliver you from hypocrisy and being two-faced first before me..onsense.
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by tunjibadosnen: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Yes, I will agree with you, who knows Oyegun b4 2015. Infact he caused the early drama at the Senate and house of Rep leadership battle by supporting the Saraki thinking they were wrestling power from Tinubu.

Why the uproar, hullabaloo and the division, once God has created and made someone your head whether a kid it is your responsibility to agree and support him failure which will lead to your downfall, Oyegun should learn from this.
Oyegun GBA fun Oga e!

Tinubu is your master as far as Nigeria politics is concern
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Nig4Greatness: 5:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Ngokafor:

. Dude shut up will you?.You are a Yoruba person thats why you are defending Tinubu .You are simply proving me right by your continous rants,but instaed of moving on,you are spewing the stale 'bigot' talk when you are clearly one too..

And ofcourse the next thing to fall from you two-faced mouth is how i 'work,schooling or trade in one South Western state undecided..typical ..That you have chosen to be a worshipper of Tinubu even in the face of his greed and corruption is your funeral....but kindly move on.

God will deliver you from hypocrisy and being two-faced first before me..onsense.
How Tinubu matter in lagos has become the subject of your headaches in South East is still a mystery.
Anyway I don't have to glorify your bigotry with my identity but you should expect every 'wrong' actions deserves a similar 'wrong'reactions,it has nothing to do with me defending anybody.
Meanwhile,the lesson here for you is to always stay on issues and stop painting every discussion with tribal colouration because by doing so,we are putting the unity and progress of the country in jeopardy.
Shallom!!
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Cheggoon(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
This old fool called Perekeme Kpodo is talking nonsense. when was SA on security adviser to former Governor of bayelsa state (Timipre Sylva) wetin in do..Nibb kill kill him dey kill pple for Yenagoa with had him famtangbe..Him no dey pay him worker set with in mumu perry rich hotel.. I work and stay in yen did man is a monster....Ask yen residents abt him...
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
bjayx:
Fvck them all

Nigerian politicians are the worst set of sycophants to ever walk the earth ...this nonentity knew this all this while but never voiced it out. Now that Buhari has spoken against tenure elongation for Oyegun, all manners of charlatan are now crawling out of their hiding place to pontificate on why Oyegun is not fit anymore.

If the same makes another statement seeming to affirm support for the same Oyegun, this same ' integrity challenged charlatan' will return with a eulogy for the same Oyegun.

Anywhere Bellee face politician

1 Like

Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by phren: 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2018
wakeupafricanyo:
Failure is failure
You can't reinforce failure
You can reinforce failure' you probably didn't understand, the phrase is "Never Reinforce Failure" there's a difference.[color=#000099][/color]

DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by oruma19: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2018
I thought tinubu was a smart man. If he falls for this trap I will be shocked. This time, I believe tinubu will use Buhari, trust Yoruba man. Lolzzz
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Jerrypolo(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
bamidelee:
ipob
Ogbeni answer the question or shut the Bleep up!!!
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Ogbeni answer the question or shut the Bleep up!!!
aye n sie
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by wisdom042(m): 11:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=66480415]It's payback time bro

THUNDER FOR SALE!

Are you heartbroken?
Did your boyfriend/
girlfriend leave you for another girl/biy after all the investment you made on him/her?? Or your village people are monitoring u? Did your Dad ask you to disappear when you came back home?? That your uncle that collected your account
number four times and still hasn't sent you any money?
Did you spend 30 minutes typing your feelings, only for the person to reply kk. Hmmmmm, cry not, your worries are now over. Here at the thunder Incorporated,we sell different types of thunderstorms

1)small thunder #2,500

2)medium thunder #5,000

3)big thunder #7,500

4)heavy thunder #10,000

5)heavy thunder with follow come lightening #50,000 specifically made for lala, cee cee, ajepako, rokia2, funjosh and other very wicked people on nairaland

6)boiled and rosted thunder with strong wind #75,000

7) Customized thunder for critical cases also available from #5000,000 and above.

Finally, if you need any special thunder for serious reasons, don't hesitate to let us know. We also do online deliveries

Please place your orders now [so hw ll guys who don't ve money buy ur costly thunder?]
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Truthcat: 4:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Oyegun tipped the Ifa tray, and he became the sacrificial lamb.
Re: Oyegun Sidelined Tinubu After Buhari’s Victory – APC Chieftain, Kpodo by Ayus34(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2018
mikeczay:
It is funny how people open their mouths and wonder where Tinubu made money from. Do you know that he was a very senior officer for a blue chip company before he ventured into politics? Do you know that he is well traveled and well educated? Besides, he was the governor of Lagos for fifteen years. There are people in Nigeria that do not have half the connections and influence of Tinubu but they have far more money. Don't be shallow. If you think he is corrupt, write to effcc. Stupid Nigerians think every rich person stole. that is why they will proudly boast that they will steal if they get an opportunity to get to a public office and they will still blame stealing leaders. we are doing ourselves.
People hardly know that Tinubu resigned as the national treasurer of Mobil oil to join politics, if u are not careful the media palaver can make on ignorant for long....though Tinubu cannot be free of corruption but he wasn't poor to venture into politics, like many people's belief,also Tinubu was a very closest political partner of MKO when he was alive,he funded NADECO with his personal fund during June 12 struggle....Tinubu's mum was highly instrumental to the victory of Action Group party of then that defeated NCNC of Azikwe in then Lagos.
So to be candid how will someone like that not have a political weight?only haters will still do everything possible to rubbish the truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dipo Awojide Reacts To Threats, Accusations Because Of His Political Choice / Dino Melaye bagged Doctor of Political Leadership from America University(pics) / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.