Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara (18331 Views)

No Security Vote Appropriated To Me - El-rufai Tells Dogara / Police Invite Dogara, Others For Alleged Budget Padding / Budget Padding: I Have Been Vindicated – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by saints2(f): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sacked House of Representatives Appropriation committee chairman, Abdulmumin Jibrin, has reacted to the legal threat from speaker Yakubu Dogara. Reacting via his twitter handle, Jibrin says he will not retract his allegations against the speaker. He also says his lawyers have notified EFCC and ICPC about the matter. See more of his tweets

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/alleged-budget-padding-i-will-not.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by saints2(f): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Tolexander: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Well done!

Dogara thought he could furck this man with his baculum.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Oksman(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
saints2:
Sacked House of Representatives Appropriation committee chairman, Abdulmumin Jibrin, has reacted to the legal threat from speaker Yakubu Dogara. Reacting via his twitter handle, Jibrin says he will not retract his allegations against the speaker. He also says his lawyers have notified EFCC and ICPC about the matter. See more of his tweets

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/alleged-budget-padding-i-will-not.html
The way the cookies crumble, i thought you were sinless oga Dogara? if you live in a glass house, don't throw stones! May
God save us from these politicians.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by CACAWA(m): 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
I pity Jibrin...

This same Jibrin, when PMB refused to sign the budget, claiming that there was so much padding from the National Assembly, this is what he said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6aGLRFlau0

He has put himself in the middle and there will be no one to save him.

When PMB asked for the house and senate to send delegates that will sit down with the minister of budget to correct the budget, he refused to go, claiming that the House should just give PMB 30days after which they will veto it (see video clip at time 9:48). He was so pompous.

Dogara had to nominate this same deputy speaker, Lasun, and finally, the nonsense from the budget was removed.

So, if Jibrin, who stood firmly on what the house padded is now claiming that Dogara and Lasun were the ones that did the padding, why was he so adamant on helping PMB to correct the budget?

He will met Dogara in court, because even if both of them connived, he as a business man cannot be as smart as Dogara (A trained Lawyer) in covering his tracks.

If Jibrin was ever honest, he would have been the first to agree with PMB. It is pride that he has and that will finish him. He has made several mistakes, even the evidence against Dogara he is bringing...funny enough, those are within the powers of the Speakers office to approve "requests" made by members and "recommend" to Jibrin's committee.

Jibrin is the guilty one

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by ojun50(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pls don't withdraw because am enjoying it kiss

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Hezbola: 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Be strong.
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by menxer: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
The battle line is drawn, let's see who blinks first.
grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by VampireeM(f): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Both of them are shameless and corrupt from the so called sanctimonious party called APC! The way Hon Jibrin is carrying the matter on his head like he aint equally guilty as Dogara. If not for his sack would he ve gone public with these allegations?? Why didnt he say all these when the budget padding saga began? They can as well kill themselves, no cares.. They should both resign so the HOR can continue with its legislative duties and not this distraction

19 Likes

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Almajiri1: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
The youths of Nigeria needs to rescue their country from rogues.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Almaiga: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
I urge Jibril to go ahead and tender the evidense to the EFCC and ICPC that way, Nigerians will understand what trully transpired.

16 Likes

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by babdap: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Our leaders are just shameless in sane society Dogara could have resigned now. We see our self as Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba before we see ourselves as Nigerian. One a leader is from a region even if he hasn't added any value to his people they will always support him or her. What is lost in Nigeria is patriotism.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by dadebayo1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dog eats Dog... Let the cookie crumble

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Sharon6(f): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Na war!!!

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by shamecurls(m): 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Correct!

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by flokii: 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Don't withdraw it jare.. We are solidly behind you grin

Scapegoats go sha dey cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by justicejay(m): 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ahaha. Dis film is getting interesting.
Spread mat, grab pop corn and kunu
Visit twitter for the full series, you know that's the home for the jobless

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
CACAWA:
I pity Jibrin...

This same Jibrin, when PMB refused to sign the budget, claiming that there was so much padding from the National Assembly, this is what he said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6aGLRFlau0

He has put himself in the middle and there will be no one to save him.

When PMB asked for the house and senate to send delegates that will sit down with the minister of budget to correct the budget, he refused to go, claiming that the House should just give PMB 30days after which they will veto it.

Dogara had to nominate this same deputy speaker, Lasun, and finally, the nonsense from the budget was removed.

So, if Jibrin, who stood firmly on what the house padded is now claiming that Dogara and Lasun were the ones that did the padding, why was he so adamant on helping PMB to correct the budget?

[s]He will met Dogara in court, because even if both of them connived, he as a business man cannot be as smart as Dogara (A trained Lawyer) in covering his tracks[/s].

Are you Dogara's PA? grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by AntiWailer: 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please dont
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by AlphaCentauri: 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
dogara will soon smell his hausa yansh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Chimzy2(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Don't withdraw it o..because if u do...
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by NairaMaster1(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
I no tell you?

7 Likes

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Jay542(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
They'll still die the matter. Unserious Nigeria politicians.
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by prinsam30: 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
The Most Confused Government in the History Of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Osmondinho(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
You know why I hate Nigerians and Their Holier than thou Attitude. . .

No one is innocent, not even Dogbara, Jibrin, GEJ, PMB, OBJ or Tinubu. I mean no single one

I just wish the Nigeria Youths will rise up, took arms and send these old rickety men to their graves with their colonies.

Mtchew.... Only One Method will bring Nigeria Glory back!!! All Old Politicians should GO*Die* (1960-Date).

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by 4everGrand(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Almajiri1:
The youths of Nigeria needs to rescue their country from rogues.

Which youths? Nigerian youths are no better.

11 Likes

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Qmerit(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
I knew it from the day he was removed as chairman and he started opening up secrete that it was going to be a long thing.
Remember i said watch out for more spill. Just go ahead and see them with the petition because that padding coordinated by
you people was a national embarrassment. Thank God PMB was smarter than you guys.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by sommy03(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
The most confused government since God created the universe....

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by NaijaMutant(f): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
IS THERE ANY CORRUPT POLITICIAN IN APC?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Firefire(m): 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
ojun50:
Pls don't withdraw because am enjoying it kiss

cheesy
Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Akinz0126(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
The battle line has been drawn all we ought to do is sit and grab a cup of pop corn and watch how the movie'll get very interesting.

Jibrin hope you are fully equipped and prepared for this?

Dogara case Just be lyk dat proverb wey talk say"The head wey go chop knock even if he put on Cap He go commot dat Cap chop d knock well well"

1 Like

Re: Alleged Budget Padding: I Will Not Withdraw My Accusations'- Jibrin Tells Dogara by Anijay1212(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Obasanjo Ordered NNPC To Retain NLNG Dividends-thisday / Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.