Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! (27367 Views)

Alhaja Who Collapsed During Ramadan Fast Rejects Malt Drink Offer / Palm Wine In Islam / A Sufi Story (time And Pomegranate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! by hatchy(f): 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Very violent and troublesome religion.

The idiotic and rapist man who brought this satanic religion will continuously burn in the hottest part of hell.

Meanwhile the stupid animal moderator that banned me in this forum because I criticized Buhari and his terrorist kinsmen will also burn in the hottest part of hell....Amadioha and Shango will fire your generation.
Re: Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! by Hakeem12(m): 1:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
olayinkajnr:

Lol. Please ignore him bro. Just like you said, it is hypocrisy.

He claimed he was forced. He saw the declaration on nairaland and used his own hands to click on it. Don't that show that the guy is not well? How can a sane human being use his own hand to do something yet claim that he was forced just because he wants to show the highest level of his bigotry and hypocrisy?

That's the reason why you should have ignored him bro.
The only thing that baffles me is why you people have to insult other people or their religion just to feel relevant. The topic didn't even insinuate anything religious and it doesn't force it's opinion on non one. But some fool just have to comment cos of insecurity maybe?
Re: Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! by olayinkajnr(m): 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hakeem12:
The only thing that baffles me is why you people have to insult other people or their religion just to feel relevant. The topic didn't even insinuate anything religious and it doesn't force it's opinion on non one. But some fool just have to comment cos of insecurity maybe?

I understand bro. There are people like that seriously. They derive joy by trying to make us feel bad because we are Muslims.

Still they don't deserve our attention bro. They are toxic people. One just have to be firm in his Deen.

1 Like

Re: Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Godsent4life:
I buy all your iTunes card at best rate
Hahahaha!
Oga u sef convert 2 musulumi jez 2 com sell ya mkt?
Odiegwu, hustle di storooong kaka raka! grin
Re: Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
hatchy:
Very violent and troublesome religion.

The idiotic and rapist man who brought this satanic religion will continuously burn in the hottest part of hell.

Meanwhile the stupid animal moderator that banned me in this forum because I criticized Buhari and his terrorist kinsmen will also burn in the hottest part of hell....Amadioha and Shango will fire your generation.
grin
Re: Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! by Hakeem12(m): 2:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
olayinkajnr:

I understand bro. There are people like that seriously. They derive joy by trying to make us feel bad because we are Muslims.

Still they don't deserve our attention bro. They are toxic people. One just have to be firm in his Deen.
Exactly
Re: Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! by ArinzeRaph: 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
obo aya Allah. Allah, otu nne gi.
Re: Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! by najib632(m): 2:21am On Apr 14, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Jihad always fighting war, preaching violence one time they were interviewing one she said until I die here we will not stop throwing stones at Israelis and I also pray my son dies doing it as well I was like "shoo this pipo normal so?"
Follow peace with all men and holiness without which no man shall see the Lord
Love your neighbour as yourself (your neighbour can be those who do not share the same faith as you love them)
But our religion that translates to peace coughs*
Before you point out crusades may I let you know that they where as a result of Muslims carrying out jihad and cleansing a place of byzantine a people then the Pope decided to help them and reclaim the land thought to be holy by Christians and to recover it that was how crusade started so we can say religion of peace started crusade
Also the way people bash other religions openly but are afraid of bashing r.o.p because of fatwa show's that no no

Africa was a save haven until Africans where taught jihad and they went about from Cape to coast trying to force leaders on people "you must go to heaven by force" which kain thing be that see Hausa people na dem done loss finish but them still dey west Africa oh, Yoruba pipo get luck them for loss too. The fulanis Africa's first muslims are considered the most blood thirsty tribe they caused the most slaves by creating needless wars
Yes when the Pope decided to massacre all the Muslims and bring an end to Islam. Thank God the Arabian peninsula was largely christian those and they the Arab christians saw that they were far of better in the hands of the Muslims than the Romans and byazantines they chose to follow Islam, Their is no place that you will see in Islam that the army of death or The army under four guided khalifas ever forced any one to become a muslim, After 1000 thousand years after the Muslims took over Jerusalem the Crusaders came do steal wealth in the name of holy war, incase you don't know the Crusaders massacred 70,000 people in one day after a hundred tears when Salahdeen took back Jerusalem there's no case of massacre... now you tell me that Christians are better you're nothing but pretenders, you talk as if all the king prophets in the bible didn't fight Holy wars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To / What Is The Ruling On Saying “jesus!” When One Is Astonished? / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.