Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,724 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy (2886 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Bad Boy Vs Nice Guy...(photo/ / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by Easzy96(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2018
First of all, let us pick a Good boy?
A good boy in this context is a kind of guy that respect women (Over-respect sef). They are people pleaser. Always conscious and mannered.
On the other hand, who is a Bad Boy?
A bad guy is a person with a cool, confident and brave personality. When a bad guy walks into the room, he is noticed because of his charm and personality.
Note: Bad guy in this context does not necessarily mean a guy with tattoos or leather jacket or a guy that smoke/drink.
Today I will be sharing with you, some differences between a good guy and a bad guy.
A bad guy is carefree about his image. He does not care of what people think about him. He is a man of his own world. While a good guy on the other hand, is concerned and conscious of his image. What people think of him matters a lot to him.
A bad guy is a natural leader. A bad guy does not like to take orders from anyone. Hence, he is a kind of guy, other guys want to be like. Meanwhile, a good guy is a born follower. They don’t like to take the lead. Due to fear of failure and mockery.
A bad guy is a pack builder. He is an alpha of a wolf pack. He leads, provides for and protect his pack ( be it his significant other, friends, teammates, etc.) when a good guy sees change as a crisis, a bad guy is in his natural element. He continually observes cause and effect, and turns every opportunity to the advantage of his pack. He loves to win, and his very good at it.
A good guy does not have a sense of humor, out of politeness he tries not to crack joke or out of trying not so offend others with his joke, he shuns jokes (over serious dey always worry them). Meanwhile a bad guy can entertain; he is not scared to talk dirty. He has a witty sense of humor. He has the ability to leave a group of people in stitches with his humor.
A bad guy is a very good story teller. They have a lot of stories to tell. He’s live the life, he’s su een it all. He’s made mistakes, he’s had adventures that a good guy has never experienced.
A bad guy is a man’s man. He’s a hard guy not to like or want to have an orijin (beer) with. He’s tough, often quiet, composed (Indians called this kind of person VEER ). While a good guy is inexperienced, boring, self righteous (wanna be), nerdy, geeky. “ who wants to be besties with a boring person?” except you are also boring.
Bad guys are law breakers, remember they don’t like to follow the rules. So therefore they bend the rules to there taste. While a good guy is a law abiding citizen, who would never get in trouble for breaking the rules.

read more: https://9jalife.com.ng/difference-bad-boy-good-boy/

cc; rocktation

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by dimexy247(m): 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2018
A bad boy is bad and a good boy is good. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by habsydiamond(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
One starts with a B while the other with a G..... solved I guess
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
Question for the gods
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by UDUJ(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
The Bad Boy gets the girl while the Good Boy ends up in the Friend Zone cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
OP
i think you are mistaking the definition of a BAD guy with that of an Alpha male (while mistaking GOOD guys with whimp/mumu). what you wrote above about bad guys is positive to men AND women.

here is what a bad guy should stand for:
men who cheat on their women
men who disrespect women in general
men who view/treat woman as inferior being
men who beat their women for no damn reason
etc etc etc

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by MissRaine69(f): 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
Vagina that’s the difference.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Na Wa o... So Nobody Won Good Again. Everybody Wants To Be Bad... The Bad Guys Are Loved By The Girls While The good Ones Are Discarded... Irony Of Life... SMH...
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
The "bad guys" are always on top. According to what I read.
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by Adasun(m): 6:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
Gud guys worship pussy period!!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by myself13: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
MissRaine69:
Vagina that’s the difference.

O kwa ya ? ¿

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by Mandrake007(m): 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
Good boys are pusssies that arselick females online and in real life and they never get pusssy while bad boys just don't give a fucck but still get pusssies,a ton of em infact...if you wanna get pusssy be a bad boy,never listen to what females got to say cos they don't know what they want, eventhough you faking it,na you go enjoy am Las Las when u dey nack cheesy
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
OP
i think you are mistaking the definition of a BAD guy with that of an Alpha male (while mistaking GOOD guys with whimp/mumu). what you wrote above about bad guys is positive to men AND women.

here is what a bad guy should stand for:
men who cheat on their women
men who disrespect women in general
men who view/treat woman as inferior being
men who beat their women for no damn reason

etc etc etc

Welcome back.
Common sense was almost going extinct here... grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by myself13: 6:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mandrake007:
Good boys are pusssies that arselick females online and in real life and they never get pusssy while bad boys just don't give a fucck but still get pusssies,a ton of em infact...if you wanna get pusssy be a bad boy,never listen to what females got to say cos they don't know what they want, eventhough you faking it,na you go enjoy am Las Las when u dey nack cheesy

INTERESTING SPEECH!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between A Bad Boy And A Good Boy by Unik3030: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
all those good girls u see around are been gbensh by bad boys n d irony of it is that those bad boys never care how they feel but the good boys are always friends who do assignments n run errands for them.most times d good girls go extra mile to satisfy d bad boys.whenever d bad guy frustrates d good girl she transfers d aggression to d foolish good boy n d fool will b like "what have I done now, I didn't hurt u but am just sorry".its good to b a very good bad guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please / My Secret Crush.... / The Newbie (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.