Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend (41798 Views)

See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game / #bbnaija: Alex Apologizes To Cee-c In Front Of Other Housemates (videos) / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Uh
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by DollarAngel(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by GuntersChain(m): 5:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
Cee-c is the t-boss of double wahala the way bam bam was beverly of double wahala.
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
doyinisaac:
So we should boil shawarma??
Boil one for me too
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by MrOwonikoko: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
So i shld fry eyin alangba abi? undecided

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Tokoiyke: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2018
It is their business
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2018
doyinisaac:
Yes

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
yeyerolling:
until people stop visiting nairaland seun and his mods wont change. wat rubbish. all these vulture bloggers should be banned too

The funny thing is, topic like this generate more traffic, don't blame seun blame the society. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by ChangeIsCostant: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
good for them
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Gsamm: 6:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Watin concer me
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by zicoraads: 7:03pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

Considering how gullible Nigerians are, she should be.
Celebrities will not live if they are bothered by what people say about them. She shouldn't be. What matters is the endorsements and deals that will come. Beverly may have died if what Nigerians say bothered her. But, the girl is still getting deals and showing off on Instagram.

Bam will be fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by KushyKush: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2018
zicoraads:

Celebrities will not live if they are bothered by what people say about them. She shouldn't be. What matters is the endorsements and deals that will come. Beverly may have died if what Nigerians say bothered her. But, the girl is still getting deals and showing off on Instagram.

Bam will be fine.

Nina is the one I pity the most. Lol
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Thesia(f): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Well c cee is actually good although she is hot tempered, but there something good about wink
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by sunnyeinstein(m): 7:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
pojophilius:
water bambam

More like "teddy bam bam" or "toilet bam bam" grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by balmofgilead: 7:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

Considering how gullible Nigerians are, she should be.
She is not still bothered.go and bother about ur life.evil mind.
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by balmofgilead: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
jmaxjohn:
Like if you also think that photo up there of bambam is the finest shot of that ugly girl.
Opinion of an idiot of a man like you.ugly thing
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by nnokwa042(m): 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
femimailbox:
Cee-c needs to grow up. She forgot that nothing is hidden in this show and she messed up behind the victim of her gossip.

Tobi for the money!
Miracle for payporte Friday game money!
Lolu for any other money available!
Rico for Samvita endorsement!

Cee-c and Anto for their village People! grin grin
your Yoruba brother for money any angry ?onu kwuru njo ga emesia kwue mma Na ebe nwane anyi nnwanyi ana akpo cee-c nno
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by amazon14: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
enoch701:
Nawa for cee c oo
Does anybody even like her in that house?

She did not go in that house to be liked.

She is their for the 45mil mula
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by jmaxjohn(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
balmofgilead:

Opinion of an idiot of a man like you.ugly thing

And who's this naturally born bastardized fool? In your miserable life don't mention or quote me again.
Bloody mor0nic imbec!le who takes that stupid tv show I've never wasted my time watching seriously is calling me an idiot. May thunder render those your bastard hands useless.
In this life or next, if you don't like a comment just shift, bloody bastard, no dey stick your nose in another person's business. Hopeless orangutan.
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by balmofgilead: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
jmaxjohn:

And who's this naturally born bastardized fool? In your miserable life don't mention or quote me again.
Bloody mor0nic imbec!le who takes that stupid tv show I've never wasted my time watching seriously is calling me an idiot. May thunder render those your bastard hands useless.
In this life or next, if you don't like a comment just shift, bloody bastard, no dey stick your nose in another person's business. Hopeless orangutan.
I talk am.you are not a real MAN.yeye boy
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by jmaxjohn(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2018
balmofgilead:

I talk am.you are not a real MAN.yeye boy

Ah swear you're an annoying person grin
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by kingBenedict: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
KushyKush:

I think BamBam needs to chill out.

She should know Nigerians are still on her toilet brouhaha. No go use your mouth kill yourself.
Abeg, this toilet thing never tire you?
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by eedrissa(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2018
doyinisaac:
lol...abi oo
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by rubyjan(f): 11:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
femimailbox:
Cee-c needs to grow up. She forgot that nothing is hidden in this show and she messed up behind the victim of her gossip.

Tobi for the money!
Miracle for payporte Friday game money!
Lolu for any other money available!
Rico for Samvita endorsement!
Cee-c and Anto for their village People! grin grin
Tobi for the money. Hmmm in your dreams.
Re: BBNaija: Bambam Reacts To Cee-C Referring To Her As Friend by Itohan11: 9:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Are you watching #GOtvBoxingNight? Please do. Na who bam bam epp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tacha's Message To BBNaija Top 5 Finalists - Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja / Bbnaija: Photos From The "Warri Stands With Efe" In Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.