Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Work For A Blog And Get Paid - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Work For A Blog And Get Paid (1123 Views)

Why Do You Still Work For Nigerian Companies? / Blog And Domain For Sell / How Lucrative Is A Music Blog, And What Tips Can You Give (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work For A Blog And Get Paid by Tenumah32(m): 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
I need someone who is ready to work for a new blog, you are to make seven posts daily, your pay is monthly. I don't want copy and paste posts
I will be fixing you on News and Fashion nichie
Both local and foreign news.
Interested contact me on whatsapp 08101371681
Re: Work For A Blog And Get Paid by Dmayor7(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2018
Tenumah32:
I need someone who is ready to work for a new blog, you are to make seven posts daily, your pay is monthly. I don't want copy and paste posts
I will be fixing you on News and Fashion nichie
Both local and foreign news.
Interested contact me on whatsapp 08101371681

What's the pay?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Ashamed Of Nigeria Webmasters, Gurus In Programming. / Naijaloaded Wordpress Theme February 2021 Edition / Website ! I Need You Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.