Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse (50742 Views)

Vaginal Discharge Bleaches Underwear... It's Cool Af! / What Happens If You Eat Vaginal Discharge? / 9 Types Of Vaginal Discharge And What They Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:37am On Apr 07, 2018
Performing MouthAction on a woman can be extremely pleasurable for her, and satisfying for you to watch. But it is not dangerous or bad for health if you lick or swallow the fluid from her vagina.

The fluid that is present in her vagina when you are performing MouthAction is naturally produced by a gland in her vagina to help lubricate it — making it easier for penetration. It is also a sign that she is aroused.

Usually a little alkaline in taste, this fluid normally does have an odour but not a foul one. Largely it is safe to ingest and does not have any ill effects on your health. You could also give your girlfriend some tips on how to clean herself before MouthAction.

The Vaginal
The woman’s Vagina contains a type of “good bacteria” known as the probiotics. This probiotics are also gotten from supplements or yoghurts. The vaginal contains lactobacillus, a bacteria that grows to regulate vaginal pH.
The vagina has a healthy PH level of 4.5, the Lactobacilli produce lactic acid, to help keep this PH level.

Health Benefits of Eating Vagina
Hi dear, I must tell you the next time you are considering going down on your woman, bear in mind that her body is designed for your full benefit. As you pleasure yourself eating her pussy you are relieved from some typical healthy defects such as:

Prevention of Heart Disease and Cancer

Researchers have discovered that eating a girl’s private organ could save you from fatal diseases such as cancer and heart disease. According to the research that was made in the State University of New York, the most important meal that a man should take is eating a vagina.

First, you should know that the medical experts say that the hormones such as the DHEA Hormones and Oxytocin are being produced during MouthAction. These hormones are capable of preventing cancer to an individual.

Aids Digestion

Eating Probiotics present in the vagina aids in digestion, allowing good microorganisms to balance out your gastrointestinal system, according to Medical Daily.

Mood Eleviation

Eating probiotics can also boost your mood and help alleviate depression, according to Medical Daily. This is getting interesting, isn’t it?

Improved Mental And Physical Healthy

The female orgasm also benefits your mental and physical health. An orgasm releases oxytocin, dopamine, and endorphins, which can even alleviate pain — if you come back feeling much pain don’t ask for a massage, Ask for a pussy.

What does Vagina Fluid Taste Like?
The vagina is alkaline in taste, it has a unique odur, but surely not a fowl one. With all the above benefits it is important, to remember that the vagina is safe for eating and does not have any ill effects on your health. You could also give your girlfriend some tips on how to clean herself before MouthAction.

MouthAction on a woman is safe when she doesn't have HIV or AIDS.
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by HeWrites(m): 2:38am On Apr 07, 2018
cool
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:46am On Apr 07, 2018
grin

Juz make sure that the "probiotics" that excretes from her NUNU is healthy sha...

I read a lot of threads here that most men are not happy with their sex partner's NUNU due to the oozing rotten smell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But wetin concern me? grin

#TeamClean&TightNunu grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by mrtomola(m): 2:53am On Apr 07, 2018
kiss

QueenSuccubus:
grin

Juz make sure that the "probiotics" that excretes from her NUNU is healthy sha...

I read a lot of threads here that most men are not happy with their sex partner's NUNU due to the oozing rotten smell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by derecho(m): 3:05am On Apr 07, 2018
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 07, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

The post is as nonsensical as the poster.

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Actuarydeji(m): 7:02am On Apr 07, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
Performing MouthAction on a woman can be extremely pleasurable for her, and satisfying for you to watch. But it is not dangerous or bad for health if you lick or swallow the fluid from her vagina.

The fluid that is present in her vagina when you are performing MouthAction is naturally produced by a gland in her vagina to help lubricate it — making it easier for penetration. It is also a sign that she is aroused.

Usually a little alkaline in taste, this fluid normally does have an odour but not a foul one. Largely it is safe to ingest and does not have any ill effects on your health. You could also give your girlfriend some tips on how to clean herself before MouthAction.

The Vaginal
The woman’s Vagina contains a type of “good bacteria” known as the probiotics. This probiotics are also gotten from supplements or yoghurts. The vaginal contains lactobacillus, a bacteria that grows to regulate vaginal pH.
The vagina has a healthy PH level of 4.5, the Lactobacilli produce lactic acid, to help keep this PH level.

Health Benefits of Eating Vagina
Hi dear, I must tell you the next time you are considering going down on your woman, bear in mind that her body is designed for your full benefit. As you pleasure yourself eating her pussy you are relieved from some typical healthy defects such as:

Prevention of Heart Disease and Cancer

Researchers have discovered that eating a girl’s private organ could save you from fatal diseases such as cancer and heart disease. According to the research that was made in the State University of New York, the most important meal that a man should take is eating a vagina.

First, you should know that the medical experts say that the hormones such as the DHEA Hormones and Oxytocin are being produced during MouthAction. These hormones are capable of preventing cancer to an individual.

Aids Digestion

Eating Probiotics present in the vagina aids in digestion, allowing good microorganisms to balance out your gastrointestinal system, according to Medical Daily.

Mood Eleviation

Eating probiotics can also boost your mood and help alleviate depression, according to Medical Daily. This is getting interesting, isn’t it?

Improved Mental And Physical Healthy

The female orgasm also benefits your mental and physical health. An orgasm releases oxytocin, dopamine, and endorphins, which can even alleviate pain — if you come back feeling much pain don’t ask for a massage, Ask for a pussy.

What does Vagina Fluid Taste Like?
The vagina is alkaline in taste, it has a unique odur, but surely not a fowl one. With all the above benefits it is important, to remember that the vagina is safe for eating and does not have any ill effects on your health. You could also give your girlfriend some tips on how to clean herself before MouthAction.

MouthAction on a woman is safe when she doesn't have HIV or AIDS.
Migbe Miku Midaran
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 07, 2018
this gal be just saying trash upandan. I wish all men can be like me and not put their heads between any woman's legs. Puss'y wey blood dey comot from. *Spits*

1 Like

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by TheUpsetGirl(m): 9:41am On Apr 07, 2018
wink
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Rukky2010: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2018
This girl. I think you need a pastor
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2018
Stop posting nonsense Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by coolestofall(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Op sense u dnt hv. Freaking disgusting!
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by thegloor: 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2019
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Zombicmodz: 11:52am On Feb 02, 2019
Not in this lifetime...

Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Tamarapetty(f): 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2019
Lol, Nairaland boys won't be happy when they see this.
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Biglittlelois(f): 2:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
I love this thread kiss kiss
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by josh005(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:
I love this thread kiss kiss

You should, since ladies cum is now yoghurts. Its well.
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2019
Op you make correct sense tongue
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Randy100: 4:17pm On Feb 02, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Tight my left nyash. Back to the topic, there is nothing wrong with licking oh but a girl with Stds will transfer the disease to you.
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by catalan15(m): 5:19pm On Feb 02, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

The post is as nonsensical as the poster.

☣ ☠
Guess you are right....
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by dkidd: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Just imagine u suck disease infested pussy yuck 🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by codedgalaxy: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2023
Just wasted 2mins of my life reading trash damn! A woman will not even allow you to kiss her after eating her . Mtcheewwww nonsence and ingredients.
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 1:55pm On Nov 22, 2023
Oral-genital contact can transmit a number of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) including herpes, gonorrhea, and the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). In various acts of MouthAction there is a risk of infection since saliva, pre-cum, semen, vaginal secretions, and menstrual blood can get into the mouth. The practice of MouthAction is also highly prevalent among young people, regardless of whether they have previously engaged in penetrative intercourse and more of these body fluids you are exposed to, the greater the risk of infection there would be. The various channels in oral cavity that serve as a gateway of entry of infection from oral cavity to blood stream includes any open sores, cuts, abrasions, or bleeding gum disease (gingivitis, periodontitis) in the mouth, the virus can get into the systemic circulation. The clinical depiction and silhouette of the various venereal diseases and infections spread through MouthAction along with the possible channel.. make sure you know your Partner's health status before going down... Thanks [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by nokspos: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2023
head boys, over to you
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by teewhyhomes: 3:58pm On Nov 22, 2023
Think Real Estate? Think Teewhyhomes!
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by FitCorper: 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2023
My God, what the Bleep did I just read? So many people are pussy obsessed. I can bet my balls this is a male with 2 hairy balls. At this point I can confidently conclude that pussy has become a mental disorder for you.
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Ceasaerius: 4:05pm On Nov 22, 2023
nawah Cathryna99 do you agree?
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Available9: 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2023
You no see me for house
Re: Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse by Ulunne777(f): 4:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
If you suffer ulcer,probiotics are good for your gut.

(1) (Reply)

Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) / 95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / She Just Can't Stop Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.