Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. (534 Views)

What My Eyes Saw Today,my Mouth Can't Say It / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / Zimbabwean Man Marries Lady Who Said She Can't Say I Love You To Any Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by blazesam(m): 5:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Pride only can stop you from achieving ur dreams.
Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by ubunja(m): 6:07am On Apr 07, 2018
you people and your sewage maxims
Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:15am On Apr 07, 2018
shocked shocked

And those men who keep saying sorry but still doing the same shiiit all over again is NOT ready to take the relationship seriously sha...

My #5 kobo

2 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:
you people and your sewage maxims
we Nigerians men love to worship women right grin
Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by ubunja(m): 6:40am On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
we Nigerians men love to worship women right grin
dude live your life and dont obsess over ubunja's comments.
you dont have to comment on every comment he makes. live your life.
Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 07, 2018
ubunja:
dude live your life and dont obsess over ubunja's comments.
you dont have to comment on every comment he makes. live your life.
ur obsession wit Nigerians thou dam man, I thought u live in SA and u have a thing 4 SA and her people why are u worry about wat we Nigerians think, it very unhealthy menh.
Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by DankemzI(m): 6:54am On Apr 07, 2018
What about women that can't say sorry

1 Like

Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by Christianwalas(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Most women are full of themselves. Period
Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by ubunja(m): 6:56am On Apr 07, 2018
Saviour22:
ur obsession wit Nigerians thou dam man, I thought u live in SA and u have a thing 4 SA and her people why are u worry about wat we Nigerians think, it very unhealthy menh.
you're too obsessed with ubunja. live your life dude. dont track down his comments you'll stress yourself.
Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by LordKO(m): 7:06am On Apr 07, 2018
Only small-minded people see politeness as a sign of weakness. And, of course, only them too are in the habit of abusing any privilege.

To say sorry when you wrong someone (irrespective of the offended person's gender, class or age) is simply a sign of dignity - strength.

However, the deliberate and continual act of hurting someone with an aim to offer sorry in the end and go away with it is a true sign of small-mindedness - perfidious people are good at this.

3 Likes

Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by swiz123(m): 7:10am On Apr 07, 2018
Chronic womanizers are always at ease with the word 'sorry'
Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by bjayx: 7:10am On Apr 07, 2018
I say sorry to make things alright.
Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by Sunnymatey(m): 7:35am On Apr 07, 2018
Which of the sorry? 'Sorry, that is me cant pretend' or 'Sorry l woundnt do it again'. All depends on the issue at hand.
Re: Any Man Who Can't Say Sorry To A Woman Is Not Ready For Marriage. by Burgerlomo: 8:13am On Apr 07, 2018
I fit prostrate on top cool

(1) (Reply)

removed / Facts That Universities And Polytechnies Graduates/Students Can Relate Too / No way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.